For My Appreciation!

How much longer do your clones have to stay in your jug they are in, they look pretty strong, but I have never grown a clone I started my self. I grew one last year, but ti was a store-bought clone and all the hard work had been already done. As usual your plants all look happy. 🍋
Zero days! Thanx

Well I guess I'll throw some pictures up here soon but my newly rooted plants. And my newly transplanted permanent markers I might lose the one I don't know we'll see. Anyways they got some dynamico under their ass so maybe that'll help them. I have no clue if I spilled that right.

Well here we go they got sprayed with a shot of mid veg nutes except seedlings as soon as the soil drys out a little bit more I'll feed them with it. Still don't know what's up with that permanent marker but they got transplanted with the dynimico maybe that'll help her out if not I can't complain about free. All clones will look spectacular but one I still think it'll pop back out and be okay looks healthy though other than the droop. But I see roots in the cup.

20240527_223346.jpg

20240527_223337.jpg

20240527_223333.jpg

20240527_223328.jpg

20240527_223324.jpg

20240527_223321.jpg

20240527_223317.jpg

20240527_223312.jpg

🤞🏻I'm hoping your wayward permanent marker sparks back up, it's a good looking little plant, hopefully this is just a tiny hiccup. It doesn't look like it has any reason to be unhappy. Cheer up ☺️ the rest are looking like they're growing strong 💪🏻🍭💚🪷
Finally got my raise bed finished for my uncle I put the dirt in at the bottom I put in some one cubic foot of spangam peat moss and some Happy frog two cubic foot on top he already planted a tomato plant in it.

Thanks Keith it was wonderful! Got liquid diamonds and live resin in the mail and along with some crumble some permanent marker and some permafrost both marijuana's are good. I took some of the crumble and a little bit of liquid diamonds try to make a cart with it don't do it won't smoke right I wasted it.. I rectified that situation because @Artrix hook me the hell up they took care of me they really good people and I apologize for any inconvenience.... They sent me three boxes of 510 cartridges I have 30 of them!!! Already got six of them filled with straight liquid diamonds cut with some liquidizer.. next time I will make it like I did last time I will mix liquid diamonds and the live resin together oh that was some good carts. But these cards are just as good I'm high as fuck. And if you take a chunk of that crumble and put it in your pipe along with your bud it's curtains for you.. I'll show you pics of the crumble. I've already put liquid diamonds in live resin on here before what it looks like. And of course my carts... I am so happy that first little permanent marker is happy again. And thank God I went ahead and transplanted the other one I call it before it started dripping too and yes I seen it starting to droop I will never start in shot glasses again.... Lesson learned my poor little babies stunted their asses.. it's all right they got some good shit up underneath her Roots now they ready to rock and roll...

20240529_112011.jpg

20240529_112004.jpg

20240529_111951.jpg

20240529_111945.jpg

Monday was a beautiful day here I hope it was just as nice for you. Your plants are looking very nice marcus. :thumb: 🍋
Hell you're getting there too man I can't wait to see your fucking monsters outside and how you doing that grow tent if you have any questions I'm here to help. But remember ventilation is a key factor in grow tents along with temp and humidity. I can show you where I got my humidifier at and I tell you what it works magic if I set it on 60% with it being inside the tent and my tent will stay 60% humidity it will not kick on if it's above 60 works wonders especially with the drying face. And yes I played around with it I've had my humidity set set at 67% just to see if it would stay and yes it stayed for a good six solid hours until it ran out of water. It holds enough water to stay on for 24 hours if you need to know what kind I use you're welcome for it plenty big enough up to a 4x4 cuz that's the biggest tent I used and it worked in it as well

Do not and I repeat do not absolutely do not mix this shit right here with anything to put in your cart it will not smoke right and you will fucking waste it.. I pretty much wasted probably about a gram of liquid diamonds and a gram of that and some of the liquidizer I put just didn't work out I puffed and puffed and puffed nothing came out it did for the start but after that no more I got fucked up one time off of it. For about 3 G wasted it very ashamed.. even when I read online and said not to try it.. so there's that I'm a man I can admit that my mistakes and sometimes I hate having a big........

20240529_111951.jpg

20240529_112004.jpg

20240529_112011.jpg

Thanks, marcus and I will be taking you up on the tent help as I am learning a little here and there. Ventilation is definitely one thing I find is most important. The inline fan needs to run in order to keep the temp down. I find that with the inline fan and my little fan I can keep it at 84 degrees, and I think that is not too high. 🍋

Back
Top Bottom