plant1-1.JPG

#1 in just the blue overheads
plant1-2.JPG

and here are her goodies
plant1-3.JPG

plant1-4.JPG

all the way to tha soil
plant1-5.JPG

plants #2,3,4 are all together, they look like similar strains, while #1 seems to be toatally different.
plants2-4_3.JPG

plants2-4_4.JPG

i like the color of my bulbs in this one, looks like a dual arc. The ladiez seem to like it too.
plants2-4_2.JPG

plants2-4_1.JPG

and here's their goodies
plants2-4_7.JPG

plants2-4_5.JPG

plants2-4_6.JPG

and here they all are warm n' cozy under their lights
DVC00015.JPG

DVC00013.JPG

well that's the 4rHh'erz. They don't look half bad to me.
:smokin::smokin::bongrip::smokin:
Oh, I trim the grape cause I'm shootin for a single solid bud on that one. It seems to work cause when i trim, in the next days, more pistol and tricomes formations are moving in where the leaves were. but really though i just like it lookin perty, and i can't stand the color of yellow the leaves get from the lights being so on her. Keep an eye out for my vegitative Bonzai plant coming soon, i think i can get the stems thick enough to work with. There's one thing, How long will a plant live in constant veg.?

the second to last picture is a great one. Great looking ladies

Thanx everyone! I was thinkin the same thing. Well, it's day 35 on the 4.r.h.h
and day 81 on the grape. Both look sweet! 2 of 'The 4' just put out orange hairs today (plants 1&4). The grape is so dense it's like rocks!!! Tricomes are still clear to milky, but that has to due w/it's transplants (4 in all) and overall stress level which was high. She's movin along though. Here's a couple o' pix.
:cool:
DVC00078.JPG

DVC00079.JPG

DVC00080.JPG

DVC00081.JPG

DVC00082.JPG

She'll be good for harvest in 2-4 weeks I imagine, but I'll wait for 75/80% amber before I harvest. Any harvest tips helpfull!! It's my first! :clap:

Here's some pix of the 4 other ladies.

plant #1 3x42wt-cfl-red

Plant_13.JPG

Plant_1_top.JPG

..and a little further down..
Plant_1_mid-buds.JPG

Plants #2-4 12x26wt-cfl-redx6/bluex6
..group shot..
Plants_2-4.JPG

..individuals..
..Plant #2..
Plant_22.JPG

..Plant #3..
Plant_32.JPG

..Plant #4..
Plant_41.JPG

..and plants 2-4's lighting..
Lights_12x26wt-dual_spectrum_Plants_2-4.JPG

I hope to get an OZ out of these four! Fingers crossed!! :smokin:

Oh I went ahead and cloned plant #1. I hope it works out, it's been 2 days and it seems to be going well. I will take 3 more clones from #1 if'n this one last a week. Plus plans for 4 clones from each of the heavy hitterz to make a cool 20 plants! Here's some pix of the clones from #1..

Plant_1_-CLONE-.JPG

Plant_1_-CLONE-_close.JPG

:Rasta:

Looking good, i know that feeling when you just cant wait till harvest, but its worth the wait.

Back
Top Bottom