Four Random Heavy Hitter's

Tasty Tasty Tasty! I guess thats what a dedicated grower deserves! 92 days of flowering is quite long. Is it possible to get any macro pics with your cam? Great grow man you gotta get a smoke report up soon!

super close up mode, macro is a setting that lets you get really close to the subject and still have it be in focus.

yea this is the lens basicly touchin the bud, it's that i cant seem to get the whole focus thing right, and its automatic in macro mode.

Grape Nugget...
DVC00239.JPG

any tips or iffn ya see what i'm doing wrong leme know.

these could very well be the last grape pix. it's like 80% dry, i used the cool dark place w/a warm constant airstream method, worked pretty good. So since i weigh out currently a 8g's, probably wont make it till morning. but don't worry, harvest pix of the 4 hitterz right around the corner -40 more days i reckon- and they are like projected to yield at least 5 times more each than the grape. plus their clones are now 15 days old, thriving and flowering on 12/12 since day 9. i'll post a smoke report as soon as i can on the grape, do i post it here or is there a smoke report forum?

Grape Kush just daring me to smoke it...
DVC00247.JPG

DVC00248.JPG

DVC00249.JPG

DVC00250.JPG

DVC00251.JPG

DVC00252.JPG

mmm..delicious :clap::bong::smokin::smokin::cool::bongrip::rollit::grinjoint::peace:

Regardless of yeild dude great job. Hope you enjoy the benefits of growing your own. Just post a smoke report on here. Hope that grape kush taste grapy!

GRAPEKUSHsMOKErEPORT... it was a perfume'e nice n' smooth hitter. definatly a great high -but not too stoney, kinda uplifting. watch your wallet when the munchies kick in -and they will. buds -small as they were broke up swell. lots of hits n' passes. nobody including me has -or wanted to finish the 2nd bowl. overall -a beautiful pile of tasty smoke for you n'a friend from a small dense bud. flies of the shelf. :peace::clap:

thanx guys! well gotta get back to farmin'. The four ladies have a full complement of clones and they're growin outta control. I had to reroute plant #1 cause she's too tall for the others. But i'm not complainin' she's a budding ho! Plants 2-4 are gettin sum grow in em too. I'll post some individual pix a little later, a couple group shots for now....

4.R.H.H's Group Pic's

4rhh_-_group_pic2_-_resize.jpg

4rhh_-_group_pic1_-_resize.jpg

Looks Tasty nbk380 ! nice job thus far :)

Peace :roorrip:

Sweet man, i love the tie down on that first lady, shes gunna be massive!

Good luck on finishing strong with all your beautiful ladies!

Hell yea Dr. 215 thanx. I can't belive how she looked before the tie down, but now, i'm just standing here beside myself. i did'nt know all those buds were gonna stand up like that. i had to pull her down so i could keep light on the others she was making me move em up everyday. now i'm lookin at the other 3 like hello! anywho, i got some eye candy for yous guys...

Plant #1 - trippinballz edition
Plant_1_series-mid-resize-trippy1.jpg

anyway thanks again to all yall for the support and eductaion. i would'nt have these sweet pix without you guys. i would say rep to all but i already rep'd yall already it wont let me do it again i tried.

nbk380...
Your plants are loking wonderful mano.
I was especially interested in this pic you took..

DSCF0087.jpg

When you get a chance , would you take another of the same area in a few days ?
I LOVE how it's growing sideways and I'm seeing a lot of that same kinda growth
on a smaller scale (they are still babie buds) on my Myrtle that I've brutally twisted and bent.

I'm thinking she will develop in a like way to your sideways plant and I'd like to see what I may expect. :grinjoint:

Kudos for a beautiful grow thus far

Peace :roorrip:

hey runamok, here's the pic you ordered, plus a couple more. thanx for the kind words homie!
Plant # 1 - day 56
DVC00292.JPG

i used the string as a guide, so hopefully i got the shot your lookin for bro.
here are some other shots yall might like...
DVC00300.JPG

DVC00298.JPG

DVC00296.JPG

DVC00295.JPG

DVC00293.JPG

DVC00294.JPG

she is soooo skunky!!!! i'm totally in love with growin. even if someone came in harvest-eve and took my plants, i still would grow! it's my favoritist hobby!
Much love and respect to my fellow growerz!!

Back
Top Bottom