Four Random Heavy Hitter's

She's my giant cola ho!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Nice dude, that should help the plants. So will the HPS, i want one im just scared of heat signatures...

that closet is also supposed to be a laundry room it's like 10ft. deep x 6ft across. it's got a dryer vent that goes straight up i've been using as ventilation. it's starting to drop below freezing here at night so reversing the fan should cool the hps nicely. plus im going to use the hps as a area saturation light, i'll still be using cfl's for the close up stuff and keeping the plants from stretching.

I forgot to get it at first, but i just got my nutes ordered, they should come w/the light. I grabbed a pound of FoxFarm 'Beastie Bloomz' and a pound of the FoxFarm 'Cha Ching'. Both are soluble fertz, the beastie is supposed to help oil and aroma production, the cha ching is to add weight! In concert w/that new hps i'm ready for bud!!! I'll be able to have multiple zones so i'll have a little veg area. I'll reuse my low power cfl's there. As far as the 42 watt cfl's they are kinda my standard now. I'm gonna be rockin 18 of those on my budderz by the time the hps arrives. I didnt get new dirt cause I seriously am not seeing any problem w/the mg im using! It's fine. New pix later...

Plant #1 - 63 days
DSCF0251.jpg

DSCF0250.jpg

DSCF0249.jpg

DSCF0248.jpg

DSCF0247.jpg

DSCF0246.jpg

DSCF0245.jpg

DSCF0244.jpg

DSCF0243.jpg

I was made an offer I cant refuse! So plant # 1 has entered the harvest stage!
10 or so days early but it's not my problem anymore! She is so beautiful! I'll pre trim her now, but I'm going to let her sit in the dark for 8-10 hours. here are the pix...
DSCF0259.jpg

DSCF0261.jpg

DSCF0262.jpg

DSCF0264.jpg

DSCF0265.jpg

DSCF0266.jpg

DSCF02671.jpg

DSCF02681.jpg

DSCF0276.jpg

DSCF0278.jpg

MMMMMMMmmmmmmmm....:ganjamon:

awww i wanted to see her go all the way... But you gotta do what you gotta do.

Sorry to see you had to pull her early. It's really a shame to put all the work and attention into growing and then harvest it before it has a chance to reach peak potency. I can see doing it if there's some kind of major problem with the plant (it's dieing and losing potency). I believe I'd have just told them to wait another 10 days but then again, if you're just dealing it out, I guess it doesn't matter....

Harry

Back
Top Bottom