Fr3d Perpetual Grow Bubble Hash Plant

Re: Fr3d Perpetual Grow Soil - Veg Tent 105W CFL - GLR - Flower Tent 400W HPS - 10/14

Sorry to hear about the LED issues Fr3d, what a bummer. Good to read it was all squared away (although, I think you should have received full refund). Lovin that bubble hash and your plants are looking amazing, the structure on the Green Cush is no joke, she is going to be a monster! :Namaste:

Re: Fr3d Perpetual Grow Soil - Veg Tent 105W CFL - GLR - Flower Tent 400W HPS - 10/14

glad you got most of your money back after all the bs id be happy even if I was short 19 bucks too

Sorry to hear about the LED issues Fr3d, what a bummer. Good to read it was all squared away (although, I think you should have received full refund). Lovin that bubble hash and your plants are looking amazing, the structure on the greencrack is no joke, she is going to be a monster! :Namaste:

Glad your stressing is over my friend! Also damn nice harvest and hash! The rest of ya gals look great also, so happy daze buddy! :)

glad you got most of your money back after all the bs id be happy even if I was short 19 bucks too

How yea like ppl say here in my country al this LED problem is past waters,any way thks for the words friends , about the girls, Green C. is amazing im loving that gal genetics and smells, about the C. Candy the bud development is really slow, i am think i was my fault maybe a strongest batch of nutes a miss mml value and stun the gal for a couple of days, on other hand she putting some amazing resin out if @ week 9/10 buds steal so small i will definitely make all plant in hashish

LA do you know any UK or EU grow-shop shipping to EU selling Great White ? i am in love with Voodoo Juice by AN but, Cultivator is achieving great root mass with the mix of the Great White withe the Voodoo, but i cant find GW in my country,
Thks in advance

:peace:

Cronichemphog referenced your journal. I'm subbed. Very nice!

So sorry to hear about the LED situation. I feel my blood pressure elevated just from reading about it. I'm hoping it will work out for you.

:bravo: :Namaste:

Cronichemphog referenced your journal. I'm subbed. Very nice!

So sorry to hear about the LED situation. I feel my blood pressure elevated just from reading about it. I'm hoping it will work out for you.

:bravo: :Namaste:

Thks josh and welcome , well it is past now, just don't understand why 420 Girl erase all the lies Amy keep feed me for a month ,well maybe the forum receive any thing for every light g.s. sells, to be honest if it wasn't for ppl like chronic, LA ,CA125 and a few more , I probably abandon the forum , the seems to protected the sponsor in detriment of the costumer, and the took almost a month to give me any feedback , and @ the end I lost around 40 bucks 20 plus bank fees , just not to talk about the emails I change with g.s. and with DHl and all the nights I lost my sleep, the worst part is that any one o wants to by a g.s. LED will not know if the have a problem with the order the will lose money and will make bad figure every time he call DHL saying g.s. already send the invoice ( neither I or DHL receive the LED invoice ever,despites Amy emails saying will send today for 4 week's)

peace

Hey friends, today was clone day i toke 4 Green Crack clones and 2 White Widow clones, the will gain roots on the aero and veg until Green Crack on flower tent is ready

Cloning tools

IMG_55563.JPG

First Clone i took from the Green Crack is now giving clones hehe

IMG_55573.JPG

G.C. clones

IMG_55592.JPG

Dinafem White Widow

IMG_55603.JPG

Cloner

IMG_55612.JPG

Veg tent

IMG_55653.JPG

Cotton Candy packing resin even in fan leafs

IMG_55762.JPG

IMG_55732.JPG

IMG_55742.JPG

IMG_55751.JPG

Green Crack 3 weeks in flower

IMG_55792.JPG

IMG_55802.JPG

IMG_55682.JPG

Nice setup and all shades of green :thumb:
It seem that plants love how you treat them.

I'm running Cotton Candy and Green C. as well, but outdoor. It's just my Green C. is from a different vendor, but leaf structure is identical as far as I can tell, shorter internodal distance though. All in all it's Skunk#1 x Afghani pheno, but your gal seems to be going for a sativa silhouette, which is why they call it short flowering sativa :) Growing this stuff for the first time anyway. I'm very interested with your smoke report, when you chop it down! :lot-o-toke:

Nice setup and all shades of green :thumb:
It seem that plants love how you treat them.

I'm running Cotton Candy and Green C. as well, but outdoor. It's just my Green C. is from a different vendor, but leaf structure is identical as far as I can tell, shorter internodal distance though. All in all it's Skunk#1 x Afghani pheno, but your gal seems to be going for a sativa silhouette, which is why they call it short flowering sativa :) Growing this stuff for the first time anyway. I'm very interested with your smoke report, when you chop it down! :lot-o-toke:

Thks man im love with your outdoor guerrilla style

Ok long time with out updates lets resume: a small veg update late in the week will chop Cotton Candy update flower tent than

The WW clones and one GC clone were ready for soil the other 2 GC clones need a few more days

IMG_56075.JPG

IMG_56094.JPG

IMG_56102.JPG

IMG_56135.JPG

IMG_56152.JPG

IMG_56161.JPG

IMG_56183.JPG

GC clones more 3 days on cloner and the ready for soil to

IMG_56244.JPG

Veg Tent

IMG_56224.JPG

This aero cloner looks really coool, how are flowering gals doin'?

Looks great :thumb:

This aero cloner looks really coool, how are flowering gals doin'?

Looks great :thumb:

Thks friends , well last clones moved from cloner to soil and Cotton Candy chopped, small buds loads of crystals evan fan leafs are coated hehe , the Green Crack man it is a fast finisher for sure, @week 6 buds have gain a lot of weight i bet this gal is ready in 8 weeks total (2 more to go ) i had planing next week to be final feeding week to use overdrive, but since she seems so fast i will start flush instead

Cotton Candy
IMG_56421.JPG

IMG_5643.JPG

IMG_56274.JPG

IMG_56513.JPG

IMG_56253.JPG

IMG_56392.JPG

IMG_56413.JPG

IMG_56314.JPG

IMG_56304.JPG

IMG_56375.JPG

IMG_5641_2_.JPG

Let the trim begin
IMG_56524.JPG

Green Crack week 6 (plant gods bless the garden wire)

IMG_56543.JPG

IMG_56562.JPG

IMG_56583.JPG

IMG_56572.JPG

Last clones ready for soil / veg tent WW already trained

IMG_56624.JPG

IMG_56667.JPG

Cotton Candy = classic sativa shape, Green Crack = skunk on a sativa side shape-wise. Both look wonderful. Waiting for your harvest and smoke report!

Cotton Candy = classic sativa shape, Green Crack = skunk on a sativa side shape-wise. Both look wonderful. Waiting for your harvest and smoke report!

I'll have to second that!! ;)

Looking killer Fr3d!

Looks Great Fr3d :thumb:

I'll have to ask you quick question, bro. How long has it taken since flip to first sign of flowering with both strains? I'm forcing mine and could use some info :)

Hi Fr3d,
Thanks for stopping by my journal and thanks a bunch for the + reps! Will share the :love:
I´m here to follow along (although you are near harvest) Subscribed off course.
Really like your clean setup, we got the same tent :)
Very nice pictures and awesomeness buds you got going in your garden. Nice selection of strains too.
I sent you PM.
See ya

[QYou'reconradino23;2112931]I'll have to ask you quick question, bro. How long has it taken since flip to first sign of flowering with both strains? I'm forcinclose e and could use some info :)[/QUOTE]

Hey Conrandino , I usually see the first airs around 5/9 days max, but keep in mind I veg in GLR and flower on 10 on 14off so the times each plant takes to start flower may be affected by the GLR and the deminshed light time in flower

Hey Fred looking all kinds of frosty! :) awesomeness on the clones as well, happy days my friend!

Hey LA good to see you hope all is good Flux god :)

Hi Fr3d,
Thanks for stopping by my journal and thanks a bunch for the + reps! Will share the :love:
I´m here to follow along (although you are near harvest) Subscribed off course.
Really like your clean setup, we got the same tent :)
Very nice pictures and awesomeness buds you got going in your garden. Nice selection of strains too.
I sent you PM.
See ya

Youre we'll come Foxtuga , you hare not late you harrive just in time this is a prepectual journal so it is much more to come I hope to see you around more times

Back
Top Bottom