Fr3d Perpetual Grow Bubble Hash Plant

Re: Fr3d Perpetual Grow Soil - Veg Tent 105W CFL - GLR - Flower Tent 400W HPS - 10/14

Does GLR stand for gas light routine? Yeah, I know it depends on many factors. I'll push it to 13 hours of darknes as I'm in 14th day of forcing.

Re: Fr3d Perpetual Grow Soil - Veg Tent 105W CFL - GLR - Flower Tent 400W HPS - 10/14

I'll have to ask you quick question, bro. How long has it taken since flip to first sign of flowering with both strains? I'm forcing mine and could use some info :)

Does GLR stand for gas light routine? Yeah, I know it depends on many factors. I'll push it to 13 hours of darknes as I'm in 14th day of forcing.

yes it does sry for not explain better , the have 5:30 of dark 1:00 of light 5:30 of dark again and 12:00 of continuous light , you hare @14th day I bet it is almost sexing that plant , if I am not mistaken the most time I wait a plant to flower it was 15 days before the GLR schedule ...

Hi Fr3d,
Thanks for stopping by :thumb:
I posted a new update tonight & PM you.
Thanks for the share, much appreciated!

About the GLR: I´ve read it induces flowering faster. Would you agree with that?
& by the way, what other benefits you found using GLR?

:thanks:
Tuga Regards :cool:

Fred man :)
Did you experience any problems while flowering GC? We're talking K or P deficiency, or Ca-Mg. Maybe PH sensitivity. Or some kind of temps/humidity problems. I'm just curious as I just found out it got dubbed finicky strain :)

Hi Fr3d,
Thanks for stopping by :thumb:
I posted a new update tonight & PM you.
Thanks for the share, much appreciated!

About the GLR: I´ve read it induces flowering faster. Would you agree with that?
& by the way, what other benefits you found using GLR?

:thanks:
Tuga Regards :cool:

Hey Tfox all good , about the GLR for me the most amazing aspect is the electrical bill at the end of the month. And the girls thrive under GLR so good, since i am doing perpetual tent i even clone with the GLR without any problem, about the fast flower time in my opinion yes, but most of the time wen i put a girl on flower tent she is always mature and sexing do the long veg i gave them so that helps to

Fred man :)
Did you experience any problems while flowering GC? We're talking K or P deficiency, or Ca-Mg. Maybe PH sensitivity. Or some kind of temps/humidity problems. I'm just curious as I just found out it got dubbed finicky strain :)

Hey conradino the only thing i notice is she s a little sensitive to the nutes like most sativa plants but she flower fast and drink a lot at flower so need to be careful to not over feed the girl

Ive never tried GLR? Yet I started with my big first girl wey back when with the 21.36 hours of light then 12 dark And repeat. Just for a fortnight at peak budding.
Its an odd one that I found in the how to section here. Ive ran it 5 or 6 times and with no ill effect. Just more buds :)

Hey LA good to see you definitely have to check that wired schedule i love wired things hehehe

Well lets update this journal

After some years using Advanced Nutrients PH perfect synthetic full line, withe very good results i decide to give a try to the organic and gonna try Biobizz line, but i am maintaining the AN B-52 ,Voodoo Juice, Piranha, SensiZym and bud candy (maybe i drop bud candy since Biobizz grow is a molasses )

IMG_56822.JPG

Clones ready for final pots 4 GC and one WW, other WW stay in a small pot like GC mom

IMG_56913.JPG

IMG_56925.JPG

IMG_56972.JPG

IMG_57113.JPG

WW ready for flower she already shooing her sex

IMG_57002.JPG

IMG_57104.JPG

Green Crack end of week 7 2 week of flush

IMG_57054.JPG

IMG_57012.JPG

IMG_57062.JPG

IMG_57033.JPG

IMG_57073.JPG

:peace:

Nice buds Mr. Grower :smokin:
You got this rare sativa pheno of GC, and I'm jealous, cause mine is 75% indica.
These are two confirmed phenos of GC, and mine will be probably ready in 50 days, but I still would like to see what sativa pheno would do. Yeah, I can see this legendary Colombian or Mexican sativa spearheded buds on your plant. Wonder what the smoke will be like :tokin:

Nice buds Mr. Grower :smokin:
You got this rare sativa pheno of GC, and I'm jealous, cause mine is 75% indica.
These are two confirmed phenos of GC, and mine will be probably ready in 50 days, but I still would like to see what sativa pheno would do. Yeah, I can see this legendary Colombian or Mexican sativa spearheded buds on your plant. Wonder what the smoke will be like :tokin:

its is in cure now friend conradino :cheer:

Hey friends lets update this journal, in resume Green Crack chopped, moved 3 GC clones to the flower tent (the bigger ones), WW is on second week of flower

Flower tent 2 weeks ago

IMG_57135.JPG

IMG_57152.JPG

IMG_57162.JPG

IMG_57185.JPG

IMG_57234.JPG

Flower tent 1 week ago

IMG_57244.JPG

IMG_57253.JPG

IMG_57285.JPG

Cotton Candy dry nugs

IMG_57493.JPG

IMG_57481.JPG

IMG_57443.JPG

IMG_57504.JPG

Green Crack chop day

IMG_57522.JPG

IMG_57613.JPG

IMG_57624.JPG

WW one week ago

IMG_57544.JPG

IMG_57562.JPG

Veg/Flower tent last night

IMG_58544.JPG

IMG_58553.JPG

IMG_58572.JPG

:peace:

As I'm looking at your GC buds and then compare them with my own early flowers I see the same genetics. Rounded and fluffy with delicate, long, light orange pistils, and growing like spears. Even leaves are the same colour and shape. I hope it's gonna be some good smoke. What about the smell? Mine is going through mango chutney period :yummy:

gcbud1.jpg

Great job Fred + repz :thumb:

The thing about S1 seeds is that they're gonna throw big number of phenos, anything from 2 to 5, so we're looking at F2 really. GC is supposed to have two phenos, almost pure sativa and 75% indica, but both will grow similar buds. And I read abour this mango smell, which my plant is giving away :)

Gratz Fr3d and everything looks Great :thumb:

Nice to see you Fr3d :high-five:

So how are these budz, Fred?
I have to sincerely say that my Green Crack beats the hell out of Cotton Candy. Well, CC is a nice bud, but as the curing goes, more indica traits come out and I'm not sure I like it. I have another one growing in the jungle though, and I'll chop it very early to keep it more head high. That's the one, mate :)

cc222.jpg

Get us some pics by the way, so we can share your happiness :grinjoint:

Hey friends tonight will update the tread with pics, just to resume : on veg tent got 6 Green Crack clones (aeroclone), plus more 2 already rooted with 2 weeks , WW Dinafem mom its going to flower as soon a space is open ,definitively not a keeper some mutation and inferior end product , Green Crack Mom definitively a keeper love the smells fastest flower I ever had , I have germ a Sensi Shiva Skunk ,love it was my first grow and it was amazing 5 seeds all same amazing pheno, I hope I have the same pheno now, if it is, is definitively a keeper to , and to close the veg part last night I put a GHS the Church in paper towels let's hope for the best ;
On the flower side WW already chopped ( not happy with the end product worst flower I had till this day ), got 3 Green Crack in week 7 almost ready and one WW and one GC at first flower week see you guys later

peace

So how are these budz, Fred?
I have to sincerely say that my Green Crack beats the hell out of Cotton Candy. Well, CC is a nice bud, but as the curing goes, more indica traits come out and I'm not sure I like it. I have another one growing in the jungle though, and I'll chop it very early to keep it more head high. That's the one, mate :)

cc222.jpg

Get us some pics by the way, so we can share your happiness :grinjoint:

Hey conrandino pics hare coming , wow that plant looks amazing gz for the he work ...

Peace

Green Crack Mom definitively a keeper love the smells fastest flower I ever had

I can say without a doubt that it's one of the best flowers I ever had in my life. And there's more to it: short flowering, great smell, fantastic musky taste, long-lasting, euphoric high, medicinal value, and certainly potency!!! I think I'll give it another shot next season if I do not find anything better among the other plants I'm growing now. Maybe Trainwreck will beat it or Malawi Gold :)

Back
Top Bottom