Free Seedsman Comparative - Black Sugar - October To March

SeedsMan

420 Sponsor
Hey fam, welcome back to our renewed genetics comparative program, now that we are back and after a few years without our favorite threads, we are back with the best proposals for absolute fun.

First I'm going to explain how it's going to work and then we'll go with the requirements.

Every 3 months we will launch a new comparative thread with a new genetic to compare. The main requirement is to be able to complete your grow in the months specified in the thread title, It will be 6 months, enough time for any indoor, and exceptionally we will include some specific rounds for outdoor as well.

These comparatives will run exclusively here on 420Magazine.com, people need to join and post in this current comparative thread.

So this one is for this colorful indica dominant variety called Black Sugar!!

Black Sugar - Aitor.png

That said, the RULES for this Black Sugar comparative are simple:

- Have a status of "well-known member" and have at least one full grow posted on 420 Magazine.
- Be able to finish before April 2024.
- Make an update every week on this same thread.
- Have a Seedsman customer account to be allowed to manage your free shipping. (We will only ask for your customer email, no other data we need, please do not send confidential info in your DMs, and do not post the information in this thread - thanks!!)
- Make a post here saying that you are interested and send us a DM, subject: Black Sugar - Add your customer email in the message and a link to your last finished grow/thread - again, do not post the customer information in this thread!

What you get? 5 x Black Sugar seeds + special box (freebies and merch) + fun and awesome plants!! :ganjamon:

Time limit to join is 15 September, do not miss the fun with this Black Sugar!! :yummy:

Have fun & happy run!! :green_heart:

Description

A cross between a powerful indica, a potent medical strain, and a modern classic, Black Sugar retains all of the best characteristics of its parents.
From its Black Domina line, this strain maintains an incomparable relaxing effect and fast flowering traits.
From its LA OG parent, Black Sugar offers potency and potential therapeutic benefits.

2e4bfde82545c79c6bd09174d685d4db5d878ce506acd0adc96d702a38ec18b8.png

f5e70ba63cbb7e329916df4042cbaee7685c96f0e213c1539e437fbf5881d37f.png

How Black Sugar Grows

Black Sugar plant retains its short stature from its Critical lineage, making it an ideal strain for indoor or limited space cultivation.
However, what Black Sugar lacks in stature, she more than makes up for in yield – where she can reach up to 600gr/m2.

Black Sugar Taste, Smell And Effect

With an intensely fruity aroma and dense buds covered in crystals, Black Sugar is a high-THC strain that you need to try ASAP.

Characteristics

c76443141d487f1549da5d116c830df3ad29859159f9f557f0f9612a3cc9a7d2.png
black_sugar_terps-01.png

SKUSMANBLS
Breeder/BrandSeedsman
Size1049
GeneticsBlack Domina x L.A OG x Critical
VarietyMostly Indica
Flowering TypePhotoperiod
SexFeminised
Max. THC Content %20%+
CBD Content %Low (0-1%)
Max. Yield Outdoor gr/plantIndoors: 600 gr/m2; Outdoors: 800 gr/plant
Max. Plant Height cmup to 300 cm.
Taste/FlavourFruity|Lemon|Orange|Skunk
EffectBody|Physical|Powerful|Relaxing|Sedative
Medicinal PropertiesYes
Flowering Time50 - 55 days
Medical ConditionsInsomnia

e9671ea3591512146871f4ef8a2d2201d7013fa410f9c233ef1838d5d47fa2ef.png

d9adf4955881ca5ba00057384b2b9f3a8ade4308c7bf42bc980f510966d730fd.png

d67c2d0c0231b6d9edbb081dd20da610a124bdcf9ba800bd48f4db7eb007a51d.png

Wish I could squeeze another one in...
I'll be tagging along to watch the show; hope to jump in on the next round.

:morenutes:

Glad to see y'all bring this back! 🙌

Hey fam, welcome back to our renewed genetics comparative program, now that we are back and after a few years without our favorite threads, we are back with the best proposals for absolute fun.

First I'm going to explain how it's going to work and then we'll go with the requirements.

Every 3 months we will launch a new comparative thread with a new genetic to compare. The main requirement is to be able to complete your grow in the months specified in the thread title, It will be 6 months, enough time for any indoor, and exceptionally we will include some specific rounds for outdoor as well.

These comparatives will run exclusively here on 420Magazine.com, people need to join and post in this current comparative thread.

Black Sugar - Aitor.png

- Have a status of "well-known member" and have at least one full grow posted on 4320 Magazine.
- Have a Seedsman customer account to be allowed to manage your free shipping. (We will only ask for your customer email, no other data we need, please do not send confidential info in your DMs, and do not post the information in this thread - thanks!!)
- Make a post here saying that you are interested and send us a DM, subject: Black Sugar - Add your customer email in the message and a link to your last finished grow/thread - again, do not post the customer information in this thread!

What you get? 5 x Black Sugar seeds + special box (freebies and merch) + fun and awesome plants!! :ganjamon:

Time limit to join is 15 September, do not miss the fun with this Black Sugar!! :yummy:

You guys should talk to Rob about sending out a broad notice to the membership unless you're trying to keep it selective. Lots of great growers on here that I'm sure would love to participate but just haven't seen the thread.

I’m wishing I could get in on this too but with my Florida vacation plans I can’t swing it. It’s a real bummer because I was hoping to grow this strain. CL🍀. :thumb: :cheesygrinsmiley:

Black Sugar - Aitor.png

- Have a status of "well-known member" and have at least one full grow posted on 4320 Magazine.

I am interested!

I’m super interested.

Only thing I like better than growing myself, is growing the same strain with friends.

Collaborations FTW.

I am in Australia. Am I too far from the post zone?

:passitleft::green_heart:
Can you tell us about Black Sugar like genetics, effects, terps, etc.?

Ouch, I knew I forgot something important, sorry, luckily there is always a kind soul around, thank you @Regrowth
Is there an auto version of this or is it photo only?
Either way I’m interested

Only photoperiod on this sorry.. but do not worry, we also run some auto soon :ganjamon:

Description

A cross between a powerful indica, a potent medical strain, and a modern classic, Black Sugar retains all of the best characteristics of its parents.
From its Black Domina line, this strain maintains an incomparable relaxing effect and fast flowering traits.
From its LA OG parent, Black Sugar offers potency and potential therapeutic benefits.

2e4bfde82545c79c6bd09174d685d4db5d878ce506acd0adc96d702a38ec18b8.png

f5e70ba63cbb7e329916df4042cbaee7685c96f0e213c1539e437fbf5881d37f.png

How Black Sugar Grows

Black Sugar plant retains its short stature from its Critical lineage, making it an ideal strain for indoor or limited space cultivation.
However, what Black Sugar lacks in stature, she more than makes up for in yield – where she can reach up to 600gr/m2.

Black Sugar Taste, Smell And Effect

With an intensely fruity aroma and dense buds covered in crystals, Black Sugar is a high-THC strain that you need to try ASAP.

Characteristics

c76443141d487f1549da5d116c830df3ad29859159f9f557f0f9612a3cc9a7d2.png
black_sugar_terps-01.png

SKUSMANBLS
Breeder/BrandSeedsman
Size1049
GeneticsBlack Domina x L.A OG x Critical
VarietyMostly Indica
Flowering TypePhotoperiod
SexFeminised
Max. THC Content %20%+
CBD Content %Low (0-1%)
Max. Yield Outdoor gr/plantIndoors: 600 gr/m2; Outdoors: 800 gr/plant
Max. Plant Height cmup to 300 cm.
Taste/FlavourFruity|Lemon|Orange|Skunk
EffectBody|Physical|Powerful|Relaxing|Sedative
Medicinal PropertiesYes
Flowering Time50 - 55 days
Medical ConditionsInsomnia

e9671ea3591512146871f4ef8a2d2201d7013fa410f9c233ef1838d5d47fa2ef.png

d9adf4955881ca5ba00057384b2b9f3a8ade4308c7bf42bc980f510966d730fd.png

d67c2d0c0231b6d9edbb081dd20da610a124bdcf9ba800bd48f4db7eb007a51d.png

You are fire!! :passitleft:

:green_heart:

Thanks homie, ill wait for you!! :passitleft:
You guys should talk to Rob about sending out a broad notice to the membership unless you're trying to keep it selective. Lots of great growers on here that I'm sure would love to participate but just haven't seen the thread.

Sure thanks!! :passitleft:
I’m wishing I could get in on this too but with my Florida vacation plans I can’t swing it. It’s a real bummer because I was hoping to grow this strain. CL🍀. :thumb: :cheesygrinsmiley:

Ohh CL.. Im sure that plans worth the pain.. Enjoy your vacation and Ill wait for your next!! :passitleft:
I am interested!

:green_heart:
I’m super interested.

Only thing I like better than growing myself, is growing the same strain with friends.

Collaborations FTW.

I am in Australia. Am I too far from the post zone?

Ouch.. I wouldn't to break fun. I can't confirm, but I'll see what I can do, as currently AU continues to be a difficult wall to beat. We have many restrictions including not accepting new accounts for.

Back
Top Bottom