Fudo Myoo's Organic, LED Homegrown Journal

Happy Sunday 420! I’ve had a busy weekend getting things ready for the next run. I made a few upgrades or rather changes to the room. I put the other 300w cob fixture back up and spaced them evenly. I believe I now have the whole room covered with 1600w available if want to stuff it. I put the hurricane fan back up higher in the opposite corner and added another layer to the net and shortened the depth by 3” to 2.5’ to make a little more room for the others.
IMG_6389.jpeg

IMG_6398.jpeg

Our first sign of life comes from a Crystal Candy. I have one more of those and two Malawi/Purple Haze that cracked and are in the dirt. I’m still not sure what I’m doing with these plants. The Neville’s is going in the net and 4 others out front in some combo. I’m growing the Neville’s big and the others smallish.

Neville’s
IMG_6406.jpeg

IMG_6410.jpeg
IMG_6409.jpeg
IMG_6413.png

Inspector signed off on the changes.
IMG_6415.png

I was so discombobulated by the first pic that I didn't feel normal again until I got to the inspector! Were you lying in the doorway shooting up at the ceiling? That made sense for a second but then the strand board ceiling messed me up.
o_O
Phone lying on the floor in selfie mode.

Nice batting average! What the on base percentage?

I'd save the Bovedas for storage and rely on the orange (I use bread these days) to get the RH up. If you rely on the Bovedas to raise the humidity they may dry out and not be helpful when you need them later.
Yep, that’s what I do. I give the packs a little mist too. These ones are about shot, I’ve had them forever. Time for a new batch.

Everything is looking good so far. I turned up the light a little though. The little ones look stretchy to me already. It’s now at around 550 umols over the plants and 320ish over the seedlings.

IMG_6426.jpeg

IMG_6424.jpeg
IMG_6427.jpeg

Time to start bending them over? :cheesygrinsmiley:
No more bending. I’ve done it on 7 plants and 2 have hermied. Great why to get hybrids though…🤔 wait, that might be a good experiment. Take a mess of plants you want to combine, half each and bend them all in half. And blam, seeds. I’m sure it’s been done before.

Good morning fellow marijuana enthusiasts. I apologize for my absence, I’ve been kinda busy with other stuff.
I guess this entry marks the beginning of the new journal. My method never really changes so until it does I’ll keep it perpetual.

This next run as I have mentioned we’re going with 2 Purple Haze/Malawi, 2 Crystal Candy and a Neville’s Haze. My patient loves the Neville’s and I think I left a lot on the table with her the 1st round so I’m eager to try her again.

I’m up to 1600 available watts of LED. That’s more than enough to light up the entire room if needed. The 4 in the front should be relatively small. They’re going in 5 gallon bags and I’m only vegging them as long as it takes for Neville’s, in a 10 gallon bag, to fill the net. I think I’ll top her one more time. I’m going for shorter and bushier this run, last time was kinda ridiculous. It’s going to be a tight squeeze but I bought another Tera pump to help with that. I need to make sure I keep the mosquito bits out of this one. Have a great weekend!
:blunt:
IMG_6463.jpeg
IMG_6462.jpeg
IMG_6458.jpeg
IMG_6457.jpeg
IMG_6456.jpeg

I never really have any issues in veg. My soil mix keeps everything nice and green for about a month and a half. But I gotta tell ya, I’m done trying for water only. Although my city water is excellent as far as city water goes, it’s still not purified. So until I get a reverse osmosis system, I won’t be trying to stretch the soil again.

For starters I’ll be top dressing with an all purpose fertilizer for veg to go along with a tea. For flower, I’ll be using Geoflora Bloom a week before flip till the end. That should take care of the premature browning I hope.

But, just in case it’s not a deficiency and more of a root issue, I’m putting all the bags on a bed of river pebbles for better airflow underneath. I don’t think the bottoms of the bags ever really get dry enough.

Other than those few things, it’s business as usual.

Back
Top Bottom