Fudo Myoo's Organic, LED Homegrown Journal

You really did a great job getting them from this:

img_8539-jpeg.3563575

to this:

img_9208-jpeg.3594739

:bravo:

Day 24 of flower

I got the mosquito bits watered in, not much else to tell. The buds are getting a little heavier and they’re starting to lean a little. Next watering I’ll start staking where appropriate. That’s all folks.

IMG_9223.jpeg

Straightened up Tropicana Cookie
IMG_9229.jpeg

Tropicana Cookie sip
There’s 9 nice straight 2’ branches.
IMG_9230.jpeg

Frosted Gelato
Slowly becoming my favorite. Super sticky already.
IMG_9228.jpeg
IMG_9236.jpeg
IMG_9232.jpeg

If they stay this green all the way through, I’ll be stripping a lot more off next time. I know using Geo Bloom is technically cheating, but it’s hard to argue with the results.

IMG_9234.jpeg

IMG_9237.jpeg

How you doing that Fudo? Geoflora right? With water only LOS soil?
Yeah that’s all. I was just referring to Revs book. All spikes, layers and teas. Much easier to top dress every 2 weeks.

Day 26 of flower

Well the Stank Breath is showing a little of the tell tale signs of root damage. Little bastards. I got a fresh bag of mosquito bits and soaked them all. Stanks the only one so far, all the other plants look great so I hope that’s the end of it.

Stank Breath
IMG_9240.jpeg

Frosted Gelato
IMG_9241.jpeg

Tropicana Cookie sip
IMG_9239.jpeg

GG#4
IMG_9246.jpeg

IMG_9245.jpeg
IMG_9247.jpeg

Day 31 of flower

Well I think I decimated the gnat population pretty good, the floor was clean this morning. Considering none of the other plants besides Stank are affected, I’m thinking she’s got light burn.
I don’t know how I missed it but in 3 or 4 spots right over her are some hot spots. Like really hot, almost 1100 hot. She’s an indica, so probably not good. I turned that light down to 75% so now the hot spots are at 900 umol’s. She hasn’t changed for the worse in a couple days anyway. The rest are cruising right along.

IMG_9283.jpeg
IMG_9277.jpeg
IMG_9271.jpeg

Stank Breath
IMG_9269.jpeg

IMG_9268.jpeg
IMG_9267.jpeg
IMG_9266.jpeg

And on another note, the sips rule. The sip Tropicana Cookie has since surpassed her bag sister. She was the smaller of the 2 and slowest getting started but now seems happier and has slightly bigger buds. And not withstanding the suspected light burn on the Stank, she’s the heaftiest plant in the room.
I don’t know if I’ll go exclusively with sips from here on, but there’s definitely going to be some in the future.

Well I got seeds on 3 of the plants. Caught sleeping I guess. Between the bugs and the light stress I suppose. Ok, so no more manure in the mix and run the lights lower. Frustrating, 3 for 6 is pretty disappointing. Not a ton of seeds but enough to piss me off. It’s Georgia Pie, GG4 (known for this shit but has the least) and Frosted Gelato (most seeds it looks like). Stank, oddly enough, as burnt as she is doesn’t have any seeds. The 2 Tropicana Cookies look great.

The good. TC’s
IMG_9303.jpeg
IMG_9304.jpeg

Stank Breath
IMG_9305.jpeg

The bad and ugly. Frosted Gelato
IMG_9311.jpeg

Georgia Pie
IMG_9308.png

GG#4
IMG_9309.jpeg

Are there nanners on all the seeded ones? Still looks like a lot of great bud, and you'll just break out a double album to clean the seeds out while you watch TV!
I don’t see any but I haven’t went though them yet. I do think it’s genetic though. The GP was in the weakest light and is otherwise perfectly healthy, same with the FG. The good news is I think it’s only the 2 of them, only found a couple on the GG#4. I don’t think the bugs had anything to do with it, I killed them pretty quick, and the plants again are really healthy. Idk.

Back
Top Bottom