Fuzznutter's Organic Photos & Autos: Take 1

Re: Fuzznutter's Organic Photos & Autos - Take 1

Nope. We're doomed.

Doomed to be HIGH FOREVER! :passitleft:

lol :) I understand completely. My veg closet is only 2x2 and I keep throwing plants in there....when you are stacking small plants on existing bigger plants it should tell you to stop right??

Fuzz, if you're growing in organic soil you don't need to ph the water. The soil will do that for you.

Plush little plants they are. Keep on keeping on Fuzz!
Thank you. They are looking fatter each day. :)

Fuzz, if you're growing in organic soil you don't need to ph the water. The soil will do that for you.
Well, that's what I've read and what I started out doing, but the plants seemed a bit iffy about that approach and a few issues started to arise. When I started pHing the water to 6.5 they all perked up more. I think it has to do with the coconut coir I substituted for the peat moss. At this point, I wouldn't recommend anyone else do that.

:byebye: :hug:

:circle-of-love:

That makes a lot of sense to me Fuzznutter.

I get anxiety from Complex PTSD coupled with a TBI in my right frontal lobe. I also have peripheral neuropathy and tendonitis, which has resulted in a couple of snapped tendons.

Still, I have some days where I am in pain but it's not so bad that I lay in place wondering which part of my body I can cut off.

I think that CBD treats anxiety resulting from PTSD very well.

That makes a lot of sense to me Fuzznutter.

I get anxiety from Complex PTSD coupled with a TBI in my right frontal lobe. I also have peripheral neuropathy and tendonitis, which has resulted in a couple of snapped tendons.

Still, I have some days where I am in pain but it's not so bad that I lay in place wondering which part of my body I can cut off.

I think that CBD treats anxiety resulting from PTSD very well.

Does the CBD oil help with your pain at all? :hug:

PHOTOS - DAY 38
All the photos have been topped for the third and probably final time. SH(2)'s nodes were not as fully developed but I snipped her anyway FIM style. We'll see what happens there.

Special Queen #1
20161102_SQ.jpg

CBD Skunk Haze (1)
20161102_SH1.jpg

CBD Skunk Haze (2). My new LED should arrive tomorrow to replace the T5 this lady is under. I'm hoping that will help me get better airflow on her and reduce her signs of heat stress. It will be interesting to see how quickly her color changes to match the other ladies then.
20161102_SH2.jpg

AUTOS
This morning these ladies received fish tank water with 1/4 tsp aloe powder, 1/2 tsp Epsom salt, and 1 tbsp sprouted seed tea per gallon water. At one point I walked away to get more water and one of my kitties had a snack - not just on one or two, but took at least a nibble out of EVERY PLANT. This is not a sampler buffet! They'll be fine, but with 8 cats you'd think I'd know better. Now I'm posting a guard every time I have to even turn my back.

A side view of the ladies. I had to add a bunch more straps today to open the center up.
2016-11-02_Autos.jpg

Quick One - Day 20
2016-11-02_QO.jpg

Bubble Gum - Day 21
2016-11-02_BG.jpg

Dark Devil (1) - Day 21
2016-11-02_DD1.jpg

Dark Devil (2) - Day 19
2016-11-02_DD2.jpg

This wire and velcro method for tying plants down is the easiest I've ever used. Thanks again for explaining it SweetSue!

I started sprouting more corn and alfalfa for another batch of SST. The corn takes a couple days longer than the alfalfa so I'm not sure what I was thinking when I started it at the same time. Ah well, once it's sprouted I'll just toss it in the fridge until the corn is done. A good rinse and it should be fine.

Let's see...yep, I think that's everything. Have another great day y'all!

Does the CBD oil help with your pain at all? :hug:

It helps with the tendonitis, because I feel more relaxed physically as well as mentally.

It does not reduce the numbness, muscle fasciculations, spasms, or contractions (Charley Horse's) that occur in a migratory fashion all over my body.

I find like you do, that a combination of CBD and THC helps.

When I smoke some good weed I can mentally rise above all of it and somewhat ignore the physical sensations, to the extent that I barely feel them.

I know that may not be the extent of the relief that you feel, though I am hopeful for you that you can find the right balance of meds to alleviate the majority of your symptoms.

It helps with the tendonitis, because I feel more relaxed physically as well as mentally.

It does not reduce the numbness, muscle fasciculations, spasms, or contractions (Charley Horse's) that occur in a migratory fashion all over my body.

When I smoke some good weed I can mentally rise above all of it and somewhat ignore the physical sensations, to the extent that I barely feel them.

I know that may not be the extent of the relief that you feel, though I am hopeful for you that you can find the right balance of meds to alleviate the majority of your symptoms.

I agree. With the addition of THC I too no longer care about any linger discomfort. It's allll good. :allgood:

Those look great. That CBD Skunk Haze almost looks like a young mainlined photo. Very nice cut and training.

Thank you! The Skunk Haze is mainlined. All the photo plants are. If you're referring to SH(1) you just can't see the metal stakes under her leaves, but they're there. The main branches aren't really lifting any longer so I'll probably remove them soon and switch to wire and velcro to focus on stretching the 8 colas out as they grow. It's all happening so fast now. Very exciting!

Everyone I just got some good news and some disappointing news. The good news is my new LED panel will actually be here TODAY! I only placed the order yesterday so that is amazing! Bad news is the Red Poison seeds I ordered are out of stock and I have to wait a week before they'll ship. Ugh! I mean, there is plenty of time before I need them but still...UGH! Oh well, who cares, my light is coming today!!! :slide:

I agree. With the addition of THC I too no longer care about any linger discomfort. It's allll good. :allgood:

Thank you! The Skunk Haze is mainlined. All the photo plants are. If you're referring to SH(1) you just can't see the metal stakes under her leaves, but they're there. The main branches aren't really lifting any longer so I'll probably remove them soon and switch to wire and velcro to focus on stretching the 8 colas out as they grow. It's all happening so fast now. Very exciting!

Everyone I just got some good news and some disappointing news. The good news is my new LED panel will actually be here TODAY! I only placed the order yesterday so that is amazing! Bad news is the Red Poison seeds I ordered are out of stock and I have to wait a week before they'll ship. Ugh! I mean, there is plenty of time before I need them but still...UGH! Oh well, who cares, my light is coming today!!! :slide:

Oh, haha, I read it wrong before, it is a mainline photo. I thought that one was an auto. I think I was stoned and tired when I read it..lol. Congrats on the new panel and I hope there are not further issues with the seeds. Everything looks great!

You might want to consider adding a CBD strain to the mix and make some capsules. A 1:1 ratio CBD:THC has been good for PTSD and anxiety, in my limited experience. Vaped, this ratio can stop PTSD symptoms in their tracks for many. The CBD often needs to build up in the system to have the full effects on things like inflammation. That can take up to a few months with a seriously compromised system. Longevity of the protocol is a key to success here.

As Dale always explained it "I still hurt, I just don't care about the pain anymore."

We're so into instant gratification. :laughtwo:

JakPot, PTSD ..talk to SweetSue she knows some good strains :)
Fuzz my fuzzy hug bear :hug: :hug:

Already noted above. :hug:

*Looks down* It's true. I should shave more often. :laughtwo: :hug::love::hug:

Haven't shaved in 35 years. What a relief. :laughtwo:

Not much has happened since the last update except adjusting straps each day. Lots of growth though. Things are going to get exciting soon!

PHOTOS - DAY 40

Special Queen #1
20161104_SQ.jpg

CBD Skunk Haze (1). She doesn't have the same vigor as her sister SH2, but she's plugging along.
20161104_SH1.jpg

CBD Skunk Haze (2). First, I have to mention that her color darkened significantly in less than a day after changing out the T5 for the new LED panel. Also, check out the close up. It looks like the FIM created 3 new shoots on each branch. I will absolutely be taking another clone of this lady before she goes to flower and protecting it carefully from kitties.
2016-11-04_SH2.jpg

2016-11-04_SH2c.jpg

AUTOS

A side view of the autos. I might have to move the fan that's sitting on the pink crate to space these ladies out more soon.
2016-11-04_Autos.jpg

Quick One - Day 22
2016-11-04_QO.jpg

Bubble Gum - Day 23
2016-11-04_BG.jpg

Dark Devil (1) - Day 23
2016-11-04_DD1.jpg

Dark Devil (2) - Day 21
2016-11-04_DD2.jpg

Now I'm going rain forest shopping to get more wire ties and, hopefully, something portable that will allow me to get better lighting on these ladies when I take pictures. Have a great day everyone and happy growing!

Back
Top Bottom