Fuzzy1981's Fox Farm Ocean Forrest Northern Lights 2019

Spread em apart brotha. If you can safely tuck into the next square, go for it. You have the right idea.

I’m gunna go grammar nahtzii on ya. Just to help, not because I don’t get what you’re saying. MH is the bluish light or the one used in veg. HPS is the one you have in flower. Both MH and HPS are HID high intensity discharge, but the color spectrums and light intensity are different.
yeah, my mistake i was going to correct that. i switched out the m.h. and put in a hps. lol long day :)

alright no more running around like a chicken with my head cut off. im going to wait till tommorow to water them. i asked weenmeoff a question about using the recharge with the vermis terra earthworm casting tea. i'll wait for him to reply before i water and take a chance of screwing something up. there not droopy yet anyways. also weenmeoff what does it mean to Scratch into surface of garden soil around established plants. i don't understand what scratch into the surface means.

also weenmeoff what does it mean to Scratch into surface of garden soil around established plants. i don't understand what scratch into the surface means.

Without really knowing, having had a few beers and feeling nosey, it’s a reference to tilling the surface soil around the root ball. Taking something like a small fork to break up the soil. It helps the soil with absorbing water and gets air to the roots.

alright no more running around like a chicken with my head cut off. im going to wait till tommorow to water them. i asked weenmeoff a question about using the recharge with the vermis terra earthworm casting tea. i'll wait for him to reply before i water and take a chance of screwing something up. there not droopy yet anyways. also weenmeoff what does it mean to Scratch into surface of garden soil around established plants. i don't understand what scratch into the surface means.
Without really knowing, having had a few beers and feeling nosey, it’s a reference to tilling the surface soil around the root ball. Taking something like a small fork to break up the soil. It helps the soil with absorbing water and gets air to the roots.

Yes, what Gadfly said! Not sure about the earth worm tea. Personally I would use EWC. With the kit and EWC it's important that the 3rd # of N P K ie the K is 0! Your tea says .1 which might be ok but I'd err on the side of caution.

alright i will youtube scratching tommorow, to make sure i don't go to deep with the fork. don't feel to bad i have had a few busch lights with some lime wedges in it tonight and feeling pretty good!

Yes, what Gadfly said! Not sure about the earth worm tea. Personally I would use EWC. With the kit and EWC it's important that the 3rd # of N P K ie the K is 0! Your tea says .1 which might be ok but I'd err on the side of caution.
what is ewc? i will follow your directions and wait to add that, and not the earthworm tea. just wondering what it is so i can order it up.

1lb? Can't believe they sell that little. Should be enough for your purposes, use about a solo cups worth per plant and 1/4 cup of recharge (do your best to get equal amounts of the different sized material, ie bigger rocks down to the powder) Did you make sure the last # was 0? For cooking your soil you will need about 30lbs.

1lb? Can't believe they sell that little. Should be enough for your purposes, use about a solo cups worth per plant and 1/4 cup of recharge (do your best to get equal amounts of the different sized material, ie bigger rocks down to the powder) Did you make sure the last # was 0? For cooking your soil you will need about 30lbs.
lol don't drink and online shop. new 15 lb bag of earth worm castings with the last number 0 ordered.

:rofl::rofl:

That bag less 1 solo cup plus one more 15lb bag is how much you'll need to get your soil cooking. Will you be doing that soon?
ok so i need to do some math, it's generally 2 to 3 months for flowering and 30 days to cook the soil, plus im going to give it an extra two weeks for shipping. so i will order the stuff up that i need six weeks before my plants are ready to harvest. what all will i need to buy?

Back
Top Bottom