G13 Labs Auto Berry & Kannabia Baby Boom LED Grow

Fed today and checked trich's and can finally see a little golden glaze in there and a lot of full cloudy:)
I've still got enough for 1 more feed left so unless I see a big change in Colour I'll feed them again in 2 days and start to flush after that.The swell is pretty awsome with both over the last few days and I recon they will use up what's in their fans pretty quick once I start the flush and hopefull have them cut by next weekend.Heres a couple pics
Baby boom
IMG_124642.JPG

Berry
IMG_124843.JPG

Cheers

Cheers mate,yea I'm surprised it didn't turn as well.We have had some pretty cold temps the last month or so and lights off it's not uncommon to be around 18 in there.Not really fussed though cause it's buds have a nice indica build to them and the look pretty tight but gunna take a while to trim.Baby will only take about 10minutes:)

Good stuff mate, they look great... dropping down to 18 with lights out :rofl: might need to put in a heater :rofl: not sure if mines getting over 20 with lights on, I don't dare look at lights off :rofl:

Beautiful man. Are they nice and greasy now?

Yea mate real sticky especially baby.its hard to get any real sugar shots of her since the leaf action is near non existent but will try.Im pretty bad at taking photoes as well:)

Good stuff mate, they look great... dropping down to 18 with lights out :rofl: might need to put in a heater :rofl: not sure if mines getting over 20 with lights on, I don't dare look at lights off :rofl:

Haha,I no 18 wouldn't sound cold to you but not for here.Day time temp didn't get above 22 over the weekend and I froze my arse off:)
Tried to get some pics of the frost today but they really sucked so won't put them up.Berry is actually frostier than baby but while they have a good coating they could be better.Really wish I got boost for this grow but only doing the one grow I didn't want $100 of boost going bad before I can grow again next year.
I did notice some burn to baby after the last feed so have decided the flush will begin tomorrow.Not looking for any couch lock if I can help it and I need this grow done so I can get things rolling on my getting outa town.
I don't think I'm going to get a huge yield combined but I deserve that from giving them no time but recon maybe around 120grams abouts maybe a little less but I'm happy enough with that and only time will tell..
Cheers

Tbh i wouldn't go out and waste money on the boost, might be good stuff but its bloody expensive for what it is, could get the same or better results using much cheaper additives. For example a 1l bottle of floranectar is only about $20, 1l Liquid Koolbloom about $20, 1l Diamond Nectar $20, just them 3 alone would give you better results and at almost half the cost ;) would also store a lot longer on the shelf too :thumb: that's just GH gear but there are so many others out there that will do the same thing for a lot cheaper than the canna boost :thumb:

Cheers mate.The shop here stocks mainly just canna stuff so unless I order online I'm stuck with boost.Will be looking at more lines before I start back up next year and will be ordering in this time.
Been happy enough with this green house powder feed especially for a price point but swell time it doesn't seem to swell as good as the canna line but I always burn so easy with canna nutes and seem to build up easier.Plenty of time to look some things up

Ok didn't do a flush but watered today with just water and drip clean at .1mlpl at ph of 6.2.Will try and get a bigger run off next water but getting hard to drain the drip tray since when I move the plants the smell is insane and the scrubber is really struggling right now.the swell on baby boom is continued but deceiving.had a look under white light and all her buds are actually just bunches of fox tails which is why there is why there is no leaf in there.Berries are just compact yummy looking buds.Will try and chuck up some pics on Friday.Cheers

This is the last pics of them still upright.Baby is for sure ready with just a hint of Amber but the rest cloudy
Berry is full cloudy but can see there is swell left in her and if I had another week it would help with yield but just don't but still all cloudy so won't be bad at all.Ive ran out of time for a proper flush but hoping since they have been fed light with no build up it won't be that bad but will take a week to dry so hoping (fingers crossed) it'll be still nice in the end.Actually got some decent sugar shots,2 out of about 50 turned out so at least I finally got it:) that's about it so here they are
Baby Boom
IMG_125831.JPG

IMG_1261.PNG

Berry
IMG_125938.JPG

IMG_1260.PNG

Berry is going to be a pain in the arse to trim but looks nice
Cheers

Look great black thumbs..

Well there hangen so will do a full vine dry for the first time instead of using the racks.
The roots of both filled the pots but no where near as full as they were last year using canna rhizo so will go back to using that from now on.
Berry which was planted without a rockwool cube had a lot thicker and extended tap root that baby and probably the best looking tap root I've had so will continue to plant straight into the mix from now on as well.
Baby boom review's say it's a low odour plant to grow but I'm calling bullshit cause it is near the strongest odour plant I've grown and even drying the smell is getting past the scrubber and it's not that old of a scrubber.
I can't comment on the 160 epi yet till all is dry but from what things are looking so far it's looking as good if not better than the 400hps grow I did last year.
Here's a couple pics and will put up some closeup nug shots by the end of the week of the dried stuff before going into jars
The hang mans shot
IMG_127235.JPG

And the roots(berry on the right)
IMG_127337.JPG

Cheers

6 days hanging and baby is ready for a final trim before going into a paper bag for the night and jar tomorrow.Most dried pretty airy but sort of expected that since most of her was pushed out of the light but still will do me just fine:)
Berry should be ready for the final trim tomorrow and has pretty dense looking nugs and between them should get me through I hope if I don't pig on it.
Here's a pic of babies top nug
IMG_1279.PNG

Cheers

Back
Top Bottom