G13 Labs Auto Berry & Kannabia Baby Boom LED Grow

I feel you. I love making progress and having the plants eat more but dread the extra work. My RO system has a 3 gallon reserve tank, and after the second gallon is pulled, slows dramatically. Not too much longer and it will start taking me longer at the sink getting the water they need to mix up food. Hoping this batch doesn't end up like the last where they each were drinking a gallon a day. It becomes a second job although it's a labor of love.

Finally got around to testing run off.Started with .6EC in and both were .8 coming out so at least it looks like they will be eating the same which will save me time:) I'm going to start feeds every 2 light cycles from here out and am going to have to cut away some branches that are just in the way and won't do much.Baby Boom has got some serious stink to her but it's more northern lights smell which is super fine by me.Stretch seems to have stopped for both so will set up a stand for them to sit on in the next few days so I don't have to lift them to empty the run off tray cause when they get moved it's like setting of a weed stink bomb.Thats about it so will try and get some pics up over the weekend.
Cheers

Sorry I've been dropping the ball a bit of late but no meds for 10 days and the black dog has been nipping at my heals.
Anyways fed today with .7EC with floralichios at .5ml and silica 1mlpl at 6.2.Run off came out at 1EC and didn't take a ph reading.Cut away a bit of undergrowth from baby boom and will do some more in a few days.My stand idea didn't work and berry really can't get any closer to the light so have binned that idea.Im going to have to try and hoop tie baby so her branches arn't falling away from the light so much so that's the next project.Cant really tell you much more since I havnt had much time in there at all the last week or so but everything is looking pretty good so far and buds are forming nicley.Got a couple pics under flash so you get an idea on their real colour and a group shot under led so here they are
Baby
IMG_118741.JPG

Berry
IMG_118850.JPG

Group
IMG_118951.JPG

Cheers

They looking great bro.. looks like you'll have enough soon lol.. you dig up your stash?

I actually got a minute to have a good look at them today,Berry will have to get some defol on her since I can't open them up the way I usually would and some big fans at the top are blocking light to all the undergrowth bud sites.I still can get much smell from her yet.Baby has grown nicely with clear light passage to most of the major bud sites and is throwing out some good frost and is super stinky.Both to me look like they are a bit nitrogen rich so I'm thinking next water will be just water with silica to try and use up what's left in the promix.Still no def signs at all but the top of berry looks like it's been getting a little hot but not major.Will try and give them a good run off of 4L soon to freshen the promix up.Temps will be cooling down by the end of the week which I can't wait for .
That's about it.Cheers

Probably getting to the stage where id be thinking about cutting most of the N now anyways mate ;) I had to cut it from Rollex almost as soon as I saw pistils, she was clawing up bad :rofl:

I've cut out veg nutes now for the last 3 feeds so I'm surprised to be seeing it.EC in and out is low but I still Havnt gave them a flush from the beginning so it's time I think.Ill do a plain water mini flush(4L run off) and next day give them a light feed and then resume to normal feeding after that.

Probably just a buildup in the soil it didn't use up in veg, now its probably taking everything else and leaving that behind hehe, flush should start helping with that, id also look at any additives as some may have other sources of N ;) cant remember if the floralicious has any in it, cant get in my room till later to check ;)

Yea floralicious has N in it since it's a seaweed extract but I'm using it half the strength I usually use and only been adding it once a week.Your probably right that it's been left behind and built up which would explain my last run off climbing .2EC.Maybe just give them a flush with bloom nutes at .5EC.They don't look unhealthy or clawing just a darker green than they should be.

Got a couple shots of the buds under flash to show you how they are building
First is baby boom
IMG_119142.JPG

Love how it's not overly leafy and getting some nice sugar starting to show already and the smell is amazing,pine/lemon/pepper
Now berry
IMG_119234.JPG

This has turned into quite the leafy bugga but still havnt had time to do a defol yet.As you can see by the pic each leaf tip has slight burn but not game to feed any lighter but I recon its from not having the time to go to waterings after 2 light cycles like i'de planned and it's messing with the pro mix from drying to much.Will get a bigger feed tub this week so it will hold enough feed for 2 waterings to save time and get where I want to be with feed schedule.
Cheers

Baby Boom looks like it's doubled its bud size overnight and is going Awsome
Berry seems to be a slow mover and is already getting some pistol browning which is strange.I only tested berries run off today(very short on time) and EC had raised another .2.I thaught ok must have a ph drop out and not able to eat everything so checked ph and it was 5.8 which is about bang on.A plant this size should be showing signs of hunger with feeds of .6-.8EC 2 odd weeks into flower????
Thinking about blowing my grow budget and getting some canna boost to see if that helps and set up a bigger res so feeds to go to every 2 light cycles from here out.Will chuck up some more pics in a couple days.
Cheers

Feed day again so weakened it down from .8 to .7 just to see how they handle feeds every 2 days.Temps are good to cool and from what I can see both girls look healthy from to bottom to the top.Berry looks to be getting some decent growth to her buds now and baby is looking freaking awsome.Cant say to much since I havnt been able to get in there since last update but pretty stoked when I opened the tent:)
Here's some pics under flash and group under led
Baby
IMG_119845.JPG

Berry
IMG_120241.JPG

Group
IMG_120346.JPG

Cheers

Hell yeah black thumbs.. nice mate, got'em on full throttle :passitleft:

Back
Top Bottom