G13 Labs Auto Berry & Kannabia Baby Boom LED Grow

Quick update,worked out they are around 55 days old now so maybe 3 weeks to go.Still havnt got to the shop to get boost and probably getting a bit late to even bother.They look like they are liking feeds every 2 days and are filling in nicely.Still feeding at .7EC and so signs of any deff's or burns.Heres some pics under flash
Baby
IMG_122050.JPG

IMG_122249.JPG

Berry
IMG_122157.JPG

IMG_122348.JPG

Sorry bout the quality of the pics but I'm not real good as a photographer:)
Cheers

Fed girls yesterday with .8EC flower nutes and silica at 1mlpl at 6.2ph.Will now stay at that for the next week or so and see if tips start to burn.So far they look very healthy from the very bottom to the top which I'm not used to seeing this late in the grow:)
Baby is just smelly sticky bud with pretty much no leaf action and so far the nicest looking auto I've had.
Berry is more the traditional lolly pop looking plant but getting some nice fatness to her buds now with lots of orange hairs mixed with fresh white ones.Im sure if I got around to getting some boost they would be a bit bigger in size but I'm happy enough with what they are and pretty sure combined will Definatley go over my 2oz target.Temps are getting colder by tropical standards which I hope will make for tighter buds but still no purple at all.they are drinking around 4L every 2 days each and I'm expecting the swell to really start over the next week or 2 so better start thinking about getting some bodeva's(spelt wrong I bet) and some jars very shortly.Thats about it really,O wait forgot my bean order showed up so have some incredible bulk and ice bomb along with a few other G13 Labs freebies to store for next year:)
Here's some crappy pics under flash and together shot under the 160 epi
Baby Boom
IMG_122649.JPG

Berry
IMG_122841.JPG

Togetherness
IMG_122937.JPG

Cheers

Awesome mate.. you doing another grow after this one?

Na mate,after the grow is done we have a big cleanup to do to get ready for a life change.This grow should cover me for 12 months I hope since I've been down to .2-.3 grams a day to try and get me through from last years disaster:)Just gotta make sure I don't phuk it up come storage time

Life change.. sounds exciting..

Yea mate.Space and quiet.When I had it when I was younger,I couldn't wait to get away from it but now that's all I want:) need to let the kids enjoy the outdoors instead of being like a schooling fish.Plan A got shot down from every angle but plan B will be nearly as good and things look like they are falling into place real nice:)

Feed time again today but Havnt had the time to test EC run off.I got that smell today that makes the saliva glands run so will have to have a look at trich's tomorrow.Baby has Deffinatly got her swell going but can't see through the hairs.Berry is getting a good sugar coating now and the smell today was straight citrus lemony and getting the first hint of smell after being scrubbed through the filter.My 3 weeks to go might have been a bit optimistic so might drop that to 2 which will have them around 72-75 days

Checked trich's today and still some clear but a lot of cloudy on both but no sign of amber.Was going to get a pic of each before lights on but baby's thinner branches were laying everywhere so have tried to tie them to the sturdier ones,it's worked for now but won't last.Ill have more time tomorrow so I'll try and actually get some decent pics but can say Baby has blew my expectations of her out of the water and now wish I put her in the prime light spot.
Cheers

Gotta pull baby out tomorrow to tie her up so I'll have some out of tent pics.The swell is going great over the last few days.Really need to check run offs to see if they are slowing down on the nute intake so I don't get ph lockout.Cant drop the ball this close to the finish line:)

Pulled out baby and hoop tied her will some wool so now no more branches falling over.While she was out I got to have a good look at her buds and while they are super sticky they look a bit airy.
Berry really could have done with a decent defol early in flower so that's going to hurt the yield in the end but still have plenty and her buds are looking rock hard.This is the last time I pull them out since the smell is just to strong and recon only 1 more week maybe less of feeds then starting straight water.Enough blabbering here is some pics
Baby Boom
IMG_123950.JPG

Berry
IMG_124043.JPG

Cheers

Cheers farside
The pistols are refusing to brown or recede on baby Boom and looks like it can keep going forever but need this grow to finish up asap.I mixed up nutes at .9EC(450ppm) for tomorrow 's feed and hoping to only feed maybe 2 more times before flushing starts.Breeders guide has baby Boom being finished now but still super healthy and probably still around half trich's are clear while Berry is getting that look that's it's going into autumn so where I want it
Got a question if you can answer:I have a few moccona jars from previous storage but I need to clean them.Would a mix of 3% peroxide do a good enough job? Don't want old bud smells creeping into this years curing.
Cheers

Back
Top Bottom