G13 Labs Auto Berry & Kannabia Baby Boom LED Grow

Feed time again today so it's now after 3 light cycles.Mixed up veg nutes to .7EC at 6.1ph and run off was 1.2EC at 5.7ph.
Baby has had her blocks removed since she has caught up to berry but isn't drinking as much as berry(maybe a day behind drying up)
Berry is just going gang busters,nice shape and nice thick branches.together they are taking up around 2Foot by 3.5 foot but still have room to grow up.Thats about it really which is a change but a good change:)
This powder feed is supposed to be a complete mix except for no calcium which my tap water should take care of unless ones a cal muncher and from the right up on it you don't have to add anything at all like boosters or sweeteners but will likely use a sweetener.Its costing me around $2 to make up around 16L at the strength I'm running at the moment so very friendly on the pocket as well:) here's a couple pics to show the growth spurt they are going through
Baby Boom
IMG_117436.JPG

IMG_117544.JPG

Berry
IMG_117344.JPG

IMG_117643.JPG

Love the structure to berry
Cheers

Bloody hell mate, smashing it. Aemwesone black thumbs..

Feed day again,with both growing so much I upped the veg EC to .9 with silica at 1mlpl ph'ed at 6.2
Run off on berry was 1.2 and baby was 1.4EC didn't test ph
Both are starting to bud and berry has nice thick stems with nice node placement while baby has good node placing but thin stems and going to loose a few stems since they are just little suckers.Ive decided not to worry about temps since there is nothing I can do to change it but so far they have been good and can't see that changing to much.Lights out temps have been around 21 the last few days and humidity is sitting around 90% since we have had around 160ml of rain the last 48hrs.Only God a sneaky lights on pic since we have pretty dark conditions out side so can't hide the light.Forgot to mention:next feed will be the last veg feed before switching to bloom and with EC run off at the range I want I'm hoping the second half of this grow is going to be a nice one:) hears a together shot
IMG_117836.JPG

They are looking very healthy in normal light
Cheers

Sorry for the lack of updates.Ill hopefully be back on track tomorrow.Ive changed to flower nutes this water to hopefully stop them from growing.Ill chuck up some pics from a couple days ago when I get a chance but al in all everything is running smooth and looking healthy.Cheers

Wow I keep missing this stuff. They look awesome.

Yeah, dude.. They look awesome. So fast! My too little ones were OK; I put bugger-all into 'em, tho'.
Love the colour. Nice and healthy. That Epistar looks the goods!

Awesome work BT. They are a decent size for autos. :thumb:

Cheers mate,I was expecting for Berry to be a bigger sized one but baby boom has really shocked me on how big she has got.Baby looks like it's going to be a quicker finisher while Berry looks to be built for some decent weight.So far no added calcium other than what's in our water which is .2EC and feeds are around .8EC combined with that.No signs of any def's yet even running just LED.My goal has always been 1oz per auto but hoping by the looks so far to at least double that with the way they are looking so far.Hopefully I'm finally working this peat mix out cause it's done my head in over the last few years but I hate to loose:)

Still havnt had much time to do much but did notice berry has slight tip burn.My thoughts are its been to hot in there but temps are finally on the way back down.Baby looks to have stopped growing which is great and 1 of berries tops has had a stretch away from the rest which is a bit weird but she is starting to put out some nice fat tops.The light is back at the top of the tent and maybe a foot away from the canopy so hoping I don't get any light burn.Ive hardly seen them this week but get a surprise everytime I do and the smell is really starting to build.I need to get a stand in there for them so it's easier to remove the run off trays cause I recon baby will have to be tied to support the branches.Thats about it and only got the 1 pic of them under light but you see how they have turned into monsters:)
IMG_118240.JPG

Cheers

Havnt been counting the days but yea would be in the 40's by now.Node spacing seems pretty good so hoping that they do fill in.I was hoping to have around 15inch gap from light and canopy so they would get a better spread from the light so have them bunched up tighter than I usually would like and that will block more light to the popcorn so as long as the main tops fill in it still should be plenty for me.Thinking I'll be moving to feeding after 2 light cycles very soon so will be starting to get busier.

Back
Top Bottom