G13 Labs Auto Berry & Kannabia Baby Boom LED Grow

Cheers mate,looking to be maybe 50grams or so I recon,I've put the trims and most of the lower half aside and will with Berry to make some butter or infused oil for my mum to help with pain.Hopefully it's good for that.If not at least it might make her feel good:)

Well done mate.. looks nice.. you get enough to get you through? How everything coming together? Hope your all well..

Well done mate.. looks nice.. you get enough to get you through? How everything coming together? Hope your all well..

Cheers Griz,Havnt trimmed Berry yet but my 120gram total looks pretty close I recon which will get me through if I don't use more than I usually need.Still up in the air with our plans but hopeing to look at more places this weekend.
Can't tell you how much better I feel with only having a tiny amount of fluff today so can't wait till they have a bit of a cure.I'll chuck up a pic of a berry nug once I trim it up tomorrow and that will be pretty much it for this journal but I'll be sticking around following you guys grows and keeping in touch on how our plans are going:thumb:

Got berry done today but have lost a lot of undergrowth to not doing a defol and not letting light through so a lot is gone into the butter pile but still looks like between 50-60 grams of decent stuff.Baby boom has soooo much more of a strong smell compared to berry but berry still has some dankness to her and clogged the scissors so quickly.Will go into paper bags for 24 hrs then into jars and baby will go into jars later today.Not disappointed with this grow since my ideas worked and both stayed healthy to the end which has gave me confidence in nailing it next year.Yeild Deffinatley took a hit from not getting the time in there I needed but that's life and as long as my cure goes well it will last or very near last till my next round.A big thanks to feral for all his help:thumb:
Here's a pic of a berry top
IMG_1282.PNG

Cheers

All Jared up
Ended with 1 1.5L and 1 750ml jar of both so close enough to 4 oz between them both with maybe another oz of fluff.
Could it have been better: yes am I disappointed: no
You get what you put in and having a lazy grow its more than I expected.
Thanks for following and I'm looking forward to watching your grows:)
'Tis the end of my 2017 journal and looking forward to 18
Cheers

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us. :goodjob:

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here: Journals in Progress

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

All Jared up
Ended with 1 1.5L and 1 750ml jar of both so close enough to 4 oz between them both with maybe another oz of fluff.
Could it have been better: yes am I disappointed: no
You get what you put in and having a lazy grow its more than I expected.
Thanks for following and I'm looking forward to watching your grows:)
'Tis the end of my 2017 journal and looking forward to 18
Cheers
Hi BT. Thanks for making this journal! You did a great job with those two. I'll be proud if my babyboom comes out near as good as yours! I have to agree the smell is super strong. Stinky plants are the best. Hope you got into a more open space to live in. :thumb:

Hi BT. Thanks for making this journal! You did a great job with those two. I'll be proud if my babyboom comes out near as good as yours! I have to agree the smell is super strong. Stinky plants are the best. Hope you got into a more open space to live in. :thumb:

Cheers mate and the way yours is looking I recon you will do great
The open living plan fell through so just made the best with what I’ve got

Soil: canna pro mix/perlite 50/50
Light:right now a 96x3 mars reflector
Tent 1.2x1.2x1.8
125 can fan and filter
Temp:27-28 lights on/24-26 lights off
Pests:a few midgies flying round
Nutrient:nothing yet
Pot size:12L

Ok this year I have only time for 1 grow and 2 pots so hoping to smack this outa the park:)
Seedlings are around 1 week maybe a few days more.After around 3-4 weeks they will be put under a Mars 160 epi so hopefully that will give enough coverage to give the 2 plant footprint a good amount of light.So far each pot had an initial 3L of water to wet the pro mix down and not burn the roots until yesterday when they had 600ml of water with .25ml/pl of floralishous each.ph of water/feed will be between 5.8-6.2 through entire grow and once roots look like they are established well I'm moving to daily waterings to try and keep ph in check.Not much to look at yet but here they are
Baby Boom
IMG_113037.JPG

Auto berry
IMG_112937.JPG

Cheers
Try to get them once veg starts around 20 thou lux at top of plant . Excited too see you run this best of luck sorry I am so late . What should I know ?

Try to get them once veg starts around 20 thou lux at top of plant . Excited too see you run this best of luck sorry I am so late . What should I know ?
This was a couple years back.Have nothing on the go right now but hopefully in a month The heat from summer will be gone and I can get to try my new TSL2000 led.

Back
Top Bottom