G13 Labs Auto Berry & Kannabia Baby Boom LED Grow

My NL auto was Awsome topped.I think the right strain it can make a good difference with more top grade buds.Baby Boom just didn't have the build to do it to imo so LST is the next best bet even though it's a NL X Berry.This berry has a bigger plant structure so I recon it will grow nice with topping.Pretty sure Baby Boom will have to go on blocks to stay at berries canopy but does have that heavy foliage that NL gets so hoping for a nice indica dom midget and I recon it's going to be what I'm searching for

image29551.jpg

This NL was from my second grow topped at day 18 I think it was.Was a little under 2ft when finished but had my dramas half way through flower with yellowing and ph drop out.Still gave me a little over 3oz.Ive seen your NL from another thread I was looking through the other day and it looked brilliant.Im still struggling a bit trying to keep baby booms canopy level with LST and running out of space to tie her main stem down but getting close and will probably move its tie for the last time tomorrow.

Thaught i'de chuck up a pic under the 160 epi.They both are looking great after their feed yesterday and it looks like the both have the start of pre flowers forming so hopefully in the next week they will explode.Berry seems to have dwarfed baby boom overnight.I don't plan on using cal/mag this grow unless I see signs of deff but our water has a starting value of .2EC which is calcium for teeth and this powder feed has a good amount of mag but no calcium.Ill chuck an air stone in 10L of water tomorrow and feed/water the next day so 3 light cycles between each feed for the next 4 feeds then drop it to 2 light cycles.Im not looking forward for the grow to finish:(
IMG_116637.JPG

Cheers

I had to raise the height of the light,berry was looking a bit sad after closing the gap considerably over the last 2 days.I have it set to 24 inches again and have blocks under baby boom now to keep up.They both are Deffinatley starting the preflower stage so I'm thinking berry will be ready to eat again tomorrow for sure.Lights off temps have fallen to 22deg C the last few days.Will chuck up some more pics over the weekend since they are starting to explode:)

They are coming along really well mate..

Today baby got veg feed at .6EC ph of 6 and run off was 1.4EC at ph5.7
Berry was EC.8 at 6ph and run off was the same as baby so all looks good at the root zone ATM.Temps might get alittle higher lights on over the next few days but I can't control the weather so it is what it is:) won't be extreme but might climb into 29 for a few hrs.
Everything is sailing along ok with no real hiccups but did notice they were fading a bit in the late hrs of lights on but they were nearing water time so that's probably nothing.Ive opened berry up alittle but couldn't do to where i'de like otherwise she would kick baby out of any decent light but should be enough.
Here is the feed/ph guide of the powder feed nutrients I'm using
IMG_116841.JPG

Not sure if terra means earth/soil or terra as in the terra pro mix I'm using but for now I'll stick with a ph of 6-6.2
Got a couple pics when I woke them for a feed
Baby
IMG_117038.JPG

Berry
IMG_116937.JPG

IMG_117137.JPG

I forgot to get the side profile of baby so hope she doesn't feel left out:)
So far I'm finding the berry to have more of a hash plant smell to her so I'm hoping the berry smell will come in when it's in full flower mode.1 last thing the hangers on the epi light are too bloody long and am nearly at the top of the tent so need to work something out to get them a lot shorter.All the Mars lights I've had have been pretty bad for it but this seems to be worse.Will be an easy fix but don't understand why they have around 1 foot of cable hang or more but really impressed on how this light is going:)
Cheers

One thing I forgot to mention,the node on berry that had the freak 4 pointer had another set of 4 pointers on the branch then a set of 5 and top is a set of 7.All the other branches have been 7 pointers.Now hope it's going to chuck out a couple hippo sized freak jugs:)

1 last thing the hangers on the epi light are too bloody long and am nearly at the top of the tent so need to work something out to get them a lot shorter.All the Mars lights I've had have been pretty bad for it but this seems to be worse.Will be an easy fix but don't understand why they have around 1 foot of cable hang or more but really impressed on how this light is going:)

I had to replace mine with zip ties last grow because my plants got too tall. Gained me a good 6 inches in height.

The epi light has a bit of weight to it so I doubt zip ties will hold up to the job.Ive got some threaded rod so will just run them through the holes and connect straight to them,that way if I want the light itself can be raised to the roof if need be and have no wasted hang space

OK the light is at the roof now so will have to pull my finger out and saught it
Just checked on them and noticed berry is a bit of a weird one.Seems to have half 5 pointer fans and the other half 7 pointers like eigther side of the node.
Baby is going to loose around half of its bud sites since they didn't want to make the stretch to the top but other than that it's going well.
Thaught i'de get another pic under the light to see the difference in size they are in just a couple days
IMG_117238.JPG

Cheers

Back
Top Bottom