Gator's Cage

Re: Gators' Cage

I have no pest strips up, too
But one day I noticed some webs, boo hoo
SNS is rosemary in lots of different ways.
Put some sprigs in the grow,
Seen no webs for days!

Actually well over a month... think it'll make pot taste like turkey? :smokin:

:peace:

There must be a reason no one's said any thing about Asamax. I put 1ml in a gallon and give it to my girls every two weeks and have no bugs at all, not even a nibble.

Don't know for sure if it kills mites. Should, well actually it only repels bugs. :)

Propa-G!

Looking forward to the next update! Hope the battle with the pests is going well...give 'em hell!!

Rumors of my demise were premature, I've been on vacation from reality.
There are certain facts of life in the big city that I wish weren't, but...

My harvest is 9 oz crispy hard, pretty, red hair buds. No rot. Moderate strength and little aroma. Needs a vape to fully appreciate. I have a last run of it ripening. I've retained only one Bonsai mama of GWS; archived
I might try some breeding someday, uh huh. Genetics determine product results far more than either water quality, nutrition subtlety, or temperature/humidity. These necessities graph plot a plateau slope. Once conditions are adequate, more doesn't help much. Till sloth or misguided motives go too far.

Garlic and marigolds grow with an aroma that repels some bugs and are used for that by many gardners. Rosemary would do likewise, I'm sure.
I now use chemical warfare, but it sucks. I live in my growroom, and my boxes are not air-tight. I use an NPS, but only when the ventilating winds blow fair. Then the thing come out of its' bag to play hardball.
Asamax and Mite Rid are excellent extract products of neem oil, and are raved about by those who use them, like: "Mites?? Bummer, man. Sorry to hear about your loss."
There's other good stuff, but all of that is big bucks on my broken budget.
I design sealed automated growrooms with HEPA filered air, and remote controls/monitoring. Better than counting sheep, to sleep.

An electronic device that zaps or warns off bad bugs could be the best.
How about a scaled down Tesla coil? Or some nano widgets on a mission.
I play waay too much StarCraft.

I might be up to vX.yz by now, with more change forecast. Pix later

My GWS did not earn top shelf at the Co-op, but found acceptance.
Recent harvest 8.5z market buds, half z popcorn.
Bristly, pretty and hard < good. Light frosting no stink > not good

g/w yield figures with a fancy factor. Top lights worked less than half time of total.
110 watt for that plus the 250 CMX. 250g by 360w is about .7
I SO want to grow trees around a k watt.

Stinky, sticky and glittery. Like a flash-bang device for military madness.
PX is that with a heart attack; casual scrubbing don't cut it.

Back
Top Bottom