Gauge Steel's House Warming Party - Cookies & Kush With Hydro Downstairs - Welcome

Re: Gauge Steel's House Warming Party - Cookies & Kush With Hydro Downstairs - Welcom

I find creating life in my plants, all plants, help balance out my life and cuts down on the wildly impulsive swings

The power of plants, right? :hug: I still find myself awestruck at times when I realize how calm I am while gardening. Clearly, we are meant to live in harmony with the botanical world.

When i read your response i was laughing so loud, Mrs. Steel read it and said "Lady A must be married to a Soldier / Marine, or You and Her got suntin the side, because she knows you"

LOL! She's got me. :battingeyelashes: My husband and I both come from big military families. We've got a little of everything: AF Fighter Pilots, Navy Seal, Green Beret, Snipers, etc. And I could go on for hours about how we, as a society, fail our veterans and active military.

It's really important to get these conversations out in the open, because so many people need to hear it. The simple act of a smile, asking how someone is doing, meeting for coffee, or just stopping by to say hello. These are simple acts of kindness that go a long way. We all need more empathy and compassion for one another with a healthy dose of patience and understanding for the trials that many have been through.

Love to you and Mrs. Steel. It's not always easy, but if you hold onto each other, you'll be okay. :love:

Re: Gauge Steel's House Warming Party - Cookies & Kush With Hydro Downstairs - Welcom

Ever wonder what's inside a charcoal filter?
420-magazine-mobile851496666.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1459560265.jpg

Got a helper today. Had to pick up my ashtray. He loves​ to eat my mj ashes
Gauge

Ever wonder what's inside a charcoal filter?
420-magazine-mobile851496666.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1459560265.jpg

Got a helper today. Had to pick up my ashtray. He loves​ to eat my mj ashes
Gauge
Whew! For a sec there I thought you had a cat in your filter LOL.
Is that can refillable?

PS. Beautiful kitty there :thumb:

"Whew! For a sec there I thought you had a cat in your filter LOL.
Is that can refillable?"

Lol. Cat in the can.

I don't know. I got new collars on order to convert to 6" instead of 4".
Still cleaning and organizing my room.

Thought I would check n my cure and took a few pics because they are so Friggin frosty and smell so damn delicious my mouth is watering.

420-magazine-mobile1725944909.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1105495781.jpg
420-magazine-mobile956632708.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1300241237.jpg

Haven't even medicated today. Bet your azz I am right now.

Don't fart in church brothers and sisters, you will sit in your own pew.

Gauge

Nice nugs Gauge.:high-five:
My replacement digital scope arrived today. This one works lol.
I'll play around with it a bit for a day or so and then see if I can come close to taking decent shots :thumb:

Nice nugs Gauge.:high-five:
My replacement digital scope arrived today. This one works lol.
I'll play around with it a bit for a day or so and then see if I can come close to taking decent shots :thumb:
Let's see those girls..

Nice work! The buds are gorgeous. :thumb: And the cat is cute, too. Don't want to leave him out. :kiss:

Bummed out.
Still not growing and won't for a while. Parts still coming in and that of course is fun, but not hearing a fan or bubbles or not recording numbers or producing charts. I cannot believe the withdrawal is this bad.

Grow withdrawals? Nobody warned me about that. There needs to be a sticker on the seed packs warning us of that. (Ha Ha)

Been monitoring the temps and RH in the new room and everyday the thermo and hygrometer says " hell yeah you can grow year around in here!". That make me happy

Mid June Mrs Steel and i travel to the Left side to visit friends and family for a couple weeks. Thats what is keeping me from cracking seeds at the moment.

Would love to get in touch with a few breeders while i am out there and get a hold of some unique beans for a special edition grow. Being retired we are wide open. If you have any ideas where we might find such an adventure and or person, let me know.

I have marked a spot on the calendar. 4th of July. What better way to celebrate the spirit of independence by exercising my Unalienable right to Life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness by starting my next grow.

Enough of my whining.

I haven't said this, but i couldn't ask for a better set of buddies to share my joy of growing and consuming meds with. I hope i don't ever take ya'll for granted.

:circle-of-love:

Gauge

Agree about the hiatus in growing. Now that I've started, I can't imagine stopping. Yes, the seed packets should come with a warning. "May cause intense withdrawal symptoms when not growing. May cause insomnia thinking about your grow. May decrease you bank account. Please contact your doctor if any of these symptoms seem severe or are difficult to control." :laughtwo:

Enjoy your trip and I hope you find some great seeds. Have fun!

Agree with your sentiments in your post, Gauge. Best wishes on your trip to the left, hoping it is both enjoyable and fruitful :high-five:

Hey Gauge, how are things man. Been away for a little bit but I'm back now with a bang . I couldn't reply to your pm dude it says you don't have something disabled on the account to receive pm ??

Anyway can't wait to see your new grow started. I see we have lift off on the 4th July. I like the it .Iv just started a new journal myself if you want to jump in. Not much happening yet, going to start updating now regularly as soon as iv the new room sorted. Still a bit of a mess, really should of had this ready to go when the seeds popped. Oh well live and learn .

Hey Gauge, how's the grow going? I'm gonna sub to this one, you replying to my journal made me read your DWC journal and inspired me to try it as well :D
If you or anyone else need advice on constructing COB LED grow lights, feel free to ask!

Spectro. Currently on a road trip out to the left coast. Sampling all the next grow candidate's​. Will be back soon and I plan on dropping some beans on the 4th of July. I am glad to hear I have inspired someone. Remember as always,
no tell, no smell and no sell.
Gauge

Somehow I haven't subbed up to the house warming, I feel late to the party! Such great sentiment on life and growing, thanks LA and Gauge. Gave me the warm and fuzzys. Hope you get to eliminate those withdrawals soon Gauge!

Good morning everyone. I am back from a 2500 mile trip to the wild west. Had a great time although my ass is still numb from my usually comfortable truck seats.

Gotta catch up on some yard work and get my truck back in order and i will be wetting some beans real soon.

Still got to hang the lights and install my new exhaust fan. Will get that done today.

Found a couple strains - Franks Gift and Green C. CBD. Lower THC and high CBD. Amazing stuff. Will be doing some of those strains in the future.

Decided to run an Auto Fem Cheese in my grow box on a 24hr cycle under my 105 watt blurple LED.

Two fem photo's probably Tangie + Kosher (Gold Rush from Canuk) under my 6 chip 300watt array in the room.

catching up on all your grows,

Gauge

Back
Top Bottom