Gauge Steel's House Warming Party - Cookies & Kush With Hydro Downstairs - Welcome

Re: Gauge Steel's House Warming Party - Cookies & Kush With Hydro Downstairs - Welcom

Have been since day one, i swear by that stuff. Not! going inside of me, i will drink anything else. ... almost.
If you use enzymes like z7, that will keep that algae away.

Re: Gauge Steel's House Warming Party - Cookies & Kush With Hydro Downstairs - Welcom

Have been since day one, i swear by that stuff. Not! going inside of me, i will drink anything else. ... almost.

Lol, that was a joke, I've just heard from others to make sure you wash your hands after using it because of that reason .✌️
Cheers man!

Lol, that was a joke, I've just heard from others to make sure you wash your hands after using it because of that reason .✌️
Cheers man!

Well you can here it from me as well. :yikes::yikes::yikes: Exactly why i am so adamant about ingestion!

Thought I should keep my journal up to date. We have a birth to report. A baby Blue Toof auto from Mephisto genetics. She looks lovely.
Hempy MBAP's (ManBearAlienPigs) in case you forgot, look like they have finally found the reservoir as they jumped an inch or two last night. My photo Cindy is responding well to the extra CalMag and stacking like crazy. I am going to keep her in veg for a while.
Turned my light down to about %75 and the plants all responded positively. Just some FYI for the light guys and gals.
Thanks for visiting my journal. Thoughts, comments and advice are always appreciated.

Don't let your meat loaf!

77236b77bf4f7424d513807183b4d9a1-2.jpg
7c1fd941351a51805c4989e8013a49e3.jpg

d881fd68f47a2060266ef7a7bb9742e7.jpg
24a1db5f744b964fc4421349dcce01b5.jpg
95b2a879b6fdd8dd5920cb2c08618313.jpg
3055f1e5235bc37326ba3083554fe120.jpg

Hey brother!
Hope you don't mind if I stalk ya journal.
Looks like we are cut from the same cloth after all.
Are paths might have crossed, but I'm sure our boots have stomped the same mud. Here and abroad.
Nice set-up going on.
How is the "Green Solutions" nutrients doing for you?
They are a sponsored product, so.
They are great in soil and ebb & flow systems.
They will break down in bubble systems.
There was an issue with them not stating this on the label.
There claim was it was on an MSDS.
Growbox manufacturer's were including Green Solutions sample packs in their kits. That included DWC bubbler boxes.
Total meltdown. I don't know if they have improved their product or not.

By the way. I have one of those piece of shiet grow boxes. Given to me as a present.

Hope you have a great grow!

Meet you on the high ground!

Not had any problems with RX Green except me Overfeeding. In fact i know of another grower who has switched to RX and loves it.
Did my last grow with them. Hmm.
Sorry you had a bad incident.
I love the fact that after a month or so i figure out what my plants wants and then the PH seems to figure itself out. No adjusting. The right amount of air bubbles balanced with a stable temp seems to be the ticket.

This was over a year ago. No problem. They worked well with me knowing they were having issues.
They claimed to have it fixed on their market products. Offered to send me some. Not the type of nutes I was looking for. It did do well in soil though.
Just curious when I read you were using that brand.
Good deal that it's working for you.
On with a great grow.

You have much interesting stuff going on here :) How is that COB working out for you?

Sorry about your dog man. I love animals so much more than humans. The devil always hated humanity, but animals - that's a whole different story there. The animals are the devil's favorites indeed

You have much interesting stuff going on here :) How is that COB working out for you?

Burned everything at first so know i have it at 70 ish %
just learning how to use it but I do love the power. If they are thriving now they are gonna jump soon.

If you want to grow huge monsters Dark, then I would strongly consider one of these systems. They're out of my reach due to economy, but if you have the cash and a desire to grow enourmus high yielding plants, nothing can beat these systems I believe. Doesn't matter which company you buy it from, they're all the same principle and if you're handy and have a lot of time on your hands, you can buy a control unit and build the rest yourself. It's still too much of an investment for me and I don't have enough room to grow huge monsters. But if I had the money to equip a big space with lights and gear, I would definitely go for something like this!

1.jpg

Alien Hydrophonics - 80 pot flood and drain system

Fuck - I posted that in the wrong journal - sorry mate!

Back
Top Bottom