GDB: A Sponsored Grow

Thanks, Nev.

In just a few more days I will pour.

I've got to take down the last auto in my 4x4 and thoroughly clean the tent. Then these babies will go in there under the @Mars Hydro TS3000. For now, they seem to be digging the @Mars Hydro TS1000! :Rasta:

Hey can I ask a question about my grow in here or would you prefer I do it in my thread?
By all means you can ask it here! I only hope I can help you with a sensible answer. And if I can't help, that will be my answer. Fire away!

Hello growers.

With the autos out of the way, I got the tent cleaned up and ready to go. I even got rid of my custom-made GDBpalette, thinking spider mites might have been living in cavity in the wood!
P1040713.JPG

The 2 Cbs have been up-potted and I started some very mild training on the GDB and GOG.
And it's ready.....set.....go!
P1040718.JPG

This is their day 30, but to me it's like a brand new start!

Peace.

The net, did you get that net cleaned? Sorry but spider mites are just the worst.
I‘m ready for some fun now that the harvest is over. :party:
Good catch, Nev! I did not.

I took it out as soon as I saw your question! :thumb:

Brand new day! :yahoo: And I'm guessing it's CB with MC on the right, GF on the left?
Close, Shed! The GF is on the right. :Rasta:

She may look different because I topped her above the 4th node yesterday.

Forgot to mention that. :rolleyes:

Hello growers.

A peek into the 4x4 with it's new tenants.

This is their 3rd day waking up in there, having spent the day under the @Mars Hydro TS3000, and they seem to be taking it well. I will probably elevate the shorter CB plants to even up the PAR between the them and the taller two. The GOG & GDB are reading 30K, while the CBs are at 24K. The light is hung 30 inches above the tops of the taller ones and is running at 75%.

04-14-21.jpg

Peace.

Hello growers.

This is a Wednesday post but after midnight, so this tent pic is of the plants on day 32.

I got the CBs elevated so they're all nearly the same distance from the light.

I'm a little concerned about the GF-fed CB. I read on the GF thread that on up-potting they recommend amending and wetting the soil 24-48 hours beforehand. I did those things, but only about 14 hours before I up-potted the plant 12 days ago. She's due her first top-feed on Friday so I'll see how it goes from there.

The MC plants' dosage was upped from 2.5 to 3.5. I also continued with mild training on the GDB and GOG. The @Weed Seeds Express GOG is a robust plant. I'm not sure what I'm going to do with her, but I'm getting an early start on getting her to grow out rather than up because I think she might be a handful.

Rear: GDB on the left.
Front Mega Crop CB left, Geoflora CB right.
04-14-21.JPG

Peace.

Back
Top Bottom