GDB Does Tangerine Dream Fems

Aloha GDP!

Gonna kick back for a bit and follow along if you don’t mind the extra company. Sending lost of positive vibes for a epic grow and harvest!:headbanger:

:passitleft:

Even without us GDB, you probably would’ve been fine! Photo girls will let you mess around with them quite a lot as long as you eventually get things sorted. But I’m glad we could help make things clearer
Maybe, Chef. But it feels better with you! :Rasta:

Aloha GDP!

Gonna kick back for a bit and follow along if you don’t mind the extra company. Sending lost of positive vibes for a epic grow and harvest!:headbanger:

:passitleft:
Honored to have you Sunnyskies! Feel free to jump in with any input any time. :Rasta:

Personally, I think autos are harder than photos, so you’ll be in great shape GDB. :thumb:
I think a good general guide for when to transplant is when the plant is a little bigger than the container - looking from the top side.

Personally, I think autos are harder than photos, so you’ll be in great shape GDB. :thumb:
I think a good general guide for when to transplant is when the plant is a little bigger than the container - looking from the top side.
Thanks Heavenly! If that happens, it will be the first time I've been in great shape for about 30 years! :laughtwo:

How is Mr. H? :Rasta:

Hello growers! Just a quick update.

The babies are doing nicely, especially the Strawberry Cheesecake in the solo cup. I fully watered her for the first time (thanks @ChefDGreen and @InTheShed for the guidance on this). One of the Tangies stretched a little more than I prefer, but it's not a big deal.

My Stardawg auto has been buried in a pot for 5 days and there's no sign of her yet. Hmmm. I'll give her until tomorrow and if she doesn't show, I'll drop another auto. If I do that, I'm almost certain the Stardawg will emerge because 1) I only want to do 4 plants; and 2) that would be so normal. :Rasta:

Here's a pic of the above ground plants.

P1020923.JPG

Good morning, growers! And good morning to you, baby Stardawg!

Newborn Stardawg auto.JPG

Later!

I will be growin some Harlequin, for the wife's Crohns and some Critical Cure for the daughter in laws arthritis and for me some Candyland, Cookies and Cream, and Purple Urkle
Mind if I ask why you get 3 strains and they only get one each? :laughtwo:

Mind if I ask why you get 3 strains and they only get one each? :laughtwo:
Good question I have grown multiple strains trying to find a strain that helps the wife's Crohn's and finally found it to be Harlequin so there are two Harlequin plants and the Critical Cure is my first time growing we will see if it works for the daughter in law
that takes up 3 of the 6 spaces available. The Candyland, Cookies & Cream, and Purple Urkle are first time grows for me as I am searching for a strain that will help with chronic pain, PTSD, depression as well as a good recreational strain.
I have a 600 W DIY COB light and have to fill the room to make it cost efficient so the wife is happy with her meds and that leaves me with room to experiment

Dont think ive checked in yet....bad habit of not reading the notifications....

Tardy and Present!
No time restrictions, 780. I can see you've been busy! :Rasta:

No time restrictions, 780. I can see you've been busy! :Rasta:

1. Busy with plants?
2. Busy with work?
3. Busy on these forums?

1. 2 plants left....both are in auto mode....no sports....no public gatherings....what am i to do now....

2. Slow

3. Yes because of 2.

:)

1. Busy with plants?
2. Busy with work?
3. Busy on these forums?

1. 2 plants left....both are in auto mode....no sports....no public gatherings....what am i to do now....

2. Slow

3. Yes because of 2.

:)
You are not alone, 780. I spend a lot of time here too.

Hello growers, and a happy, healthy Hump Day!

Just a quick update on my babies. For the record, I'll be using these benchmarks to track progress:
Strawberry Cheesecake auto: Day 16
Tangie Dreams fems: Day 12
Stardawg auto: Day 3

The Strawberry Cheesecake is loving life in the solo cup. I have fully watered her once (on 3/10) and will do so again today. I could probably re-pot her now, but I want to see how big she can get in the solo cup before she has to be moved.

The Tangies look happy and will be fully watered for the first time today.

The Stardawg is tiny and is still just getting dribbles of water. I expect her to have a growth spurt soon.

All are being fed 1.5g of Mega Crop.

Pic (Tangies are left and right, Strawberry Cheesecake, rear):

P1020952.JPG

How is everyone dealing with the virus situation? I find that staying home as much as possible cuts down on the angst. I've found that tokin' and re-watching some of the favorite movies from my DVD collection has a further calming influence. Todays choice: Ang Lee's "Crouching Tiger Hidden Dragon."

One stress point has been my inability to find toilet paper. I'm down to about 6 rolls. If I don't find some soon this could quickly turn into a shitty an even shittier situation. :Rasta:

Four really healthy plants GDB, they look great!

Does this help? 21" from the soil, 21" wide, watered 2x/day, and still growing:
20200317_212040.jpg

Not that I recommend it ;).
You're too much, Shed! Okay, so maybe I don't need to see how large it can get before it must be re-potted, because I have no intention of letting it get that damn big! Thanks for the pic. Guess I can go ahead and re-pot the Strawberry whenever I feel like it. :laugh:

Under normal circumstances, I like to slide out the root ball and see if it looks like it will move whole before I transplant. This is definitely not normal :).
You know normal? :idea:

Back
Top Bottom