GDB Does Tangerine Dream Fems

Hello growers, and a happy, healthy Hump Day!

Just a quick update on my babies. For the record, I'll be using these benchmarks to track progress:
Strawberry Cheesecake auto: Day 16
Tangie Dreams fems: Day 12
Stardawg auto: Day 3

The Strawberry Cheesecake is loving life in the solo cup. I have fully watered her once (on 3/10) and will do so again today. I could probably re-pot her now, but I want to see how big she can get in the solo cup before she has to be moved.

The Tangies look happy and will be fully watered for the first time today.

The Stardawg is tiny and is still just getting dribbles of water. I expect her to have a growth spurt soon.

All are being fed 1.5g of Mega Crop.

Pic (Tangies are left and right, Strawberry Cheesecake, rear):

P1020952.JPG

How is everyone dealing with the virus situation? I find that staying home as much as possible cuts down on the angst. I've found that tokin' and re-watching some of the favorite movies from my DVD collection has a further calming influence. Todays choice: Ang Lee's "Crouching Tiger Hidden Dragon."

One stress point has been my inability to find toilet paper. I'm down to about 6 rolls. If I don't find some soon this could quickly turn into a shitty situation. :Rasta:
Im looking forward to the 1000$ every American adult supposedly will be receiving. I've had to miss one day of work already from it.

Im looking forward to the 1000$ every American adult supposedly will be receiving. I've had to miss one day of work already from it.
I’m not counting it til it’s in my bank account! But if we do get it, I’m gonna get a new light. Gotta do my part helping stimulate the economy! :hookah:

Good choice. I'm gonna get a cloudline s4 for my veg tent and let the rest sit in the bank for a while.
I have the cloudlines for my tent, great choice. :thumb: You will not be disappointed.

Aloha GDB!

hope all is well with you and yours and germy free in your neck of the woods! Love me that strawberry cheesecake :love:

Aloha GDB!

hope all is well with you and yours and germy free in your neck of the woods! Love me that strawberry cheesecake :love:
Thanks, Sunny!

Four really healthy plants GDB, they look great!

Does this help? 21" from the soil, 21" wide, watered 2x/day, and still growing:
20200317_212040.jpg

Not that I recommend it ;).
Didn't even think that was possible in a solo cup. I'd think it would get root bound. Did you glue the cup to the floor so it wouldn't tip over ...lol.

Hello growers.

I've got growth tips on the Strawberry Cheesecake 20 days from germ. Wow! :Rasta:

P1020975.JPG

Later.

Hellooooo! Anybody out there?

It's happening. This self-quarantine thing is starting to get to me.

One thing that might help is if more of you posted on this site, more often -- especially with pictures! Hey, if you run out of stuff to do around the house, why not? In these trying times, we need to stick together. We can help decrease the rate at which boredom and malaise will slowly creep into all out lives.

So go overboard. Post any little development in your grow (hopefully with pics!). Share any oddity (hopefully with pics!). Ask any question!

This user will appreciate it and I'm certain I'm not the only one. If no one else is having this issue, my apologies. I'm breaking down, though. :Rasta:

Here is my effort:

My two Tangies are doing well, but one is more than twice as tall as the other.

P1020992.JPG

Isn't that something! :laugh:

Later.

Back
Top Bottom