GDB's Multi-Strain Smoke Reports

Well, that twisted stalk could very well explain why she wasn't happy. Glad you enjoyed the smoke.
I think so too, Hashgirl.

Nice reports, gives me an idea of taste and effect of different strains. Thanks GDB
Thanks JJ. I am doing what I can to be of service to the community! :)
That was all well that ends well GDB! What a nice result in the end, and potency is always a big welcome!
Thanks Stunger. Yes, potency usually rules the day!
That was a love's labor not lost GDB! It's amazing what they can overcome, and turn into quite the winter's tale. :thumb:
They are resilient but damn! I'm not so resilient. :straightface:

Hello gang.

This grow report is on the Original Glue (GG4) by GG Strains.

I grew this plant in 2021 but I won't detail the time-line and I'll tell you why in a minute.

Day 39:
OG 10-16-21 Day39.JPG

She has been jarred since March 8th of this year and this is my first post-cure review. I reviewed some early-testers here. Yes, I was smitten with this one!

Well, I tried her again this morning in my @PerfectPipe and she's way more potent now. So much more, that I've reached the end of this report. I can't go on.

And that's also why I didn't detail the time-line.

WHEW!

Your a legend with your blessing I'd like to do the same thing when my plants are done
My blessing?

Sure TwelveCoffee consider yourself blessed! :)

Hello smokers!

So I crawled down a new rabbit-hole yesterday.

With the arrival of my 4-ton heat press the other day, I couldn't wait to start smashing some weed!
Heat Press.jpg

I haven't been able to locate a sturdy workbench from a local supplier (my preference). It looks like once again I'll have to go to the Space Guy to get one. (I wonder what percentage of the U.S. adult population has Amazon accounts. It's kind of scary to think about!)

Anyway, for now I just sat it on the floor of my back porch amidst the fern dioppings.

I went to a local Head Shop and bought an inexpensive dab pen. It has what appears to be a ceramic chamber with a wicker atomizer.
Dab pen.jpg

And smashing away I went!

I smashed 4 grams each of Chocolate Skunk, Godfather OG and Granddaddy Purple, in that order.
These is part of the take from my first attempt:
Rosin.JPG

The pen works really well, IMO. I just put a small amount of rosin in the ceramic thingy. When I hold down the power button the glass chamber quickly fills with vape.
IMG_4942.jpg

(That glass chamber is easily removable to allow loading of the rosin.)

I tried the Chocolate Skunk first, as Mrs. GDB sat across from me watching curiously (perhaps pondering the size of my estate).

The C Skunk was underwhelming to me when I just smoked the weed. Never cared too much for it. That's why it was the first I experimented with.

Well in dab form, she's a different animal!

The taste was nearly non-existent (not what I expected) and there was zero heat from the hit. But in a few minutes and after a few hits, there came a smile upon my face that would last well into the evening! I told the Mrs. that I didn't feel anything, but she said, "You don't look like you don't feel anything."

Of course, she was right.

And shortly I realized that I did feel something and it was something wonderful!

A nice, clean intensive high, the likes of which I never got from smoking plain weed. My eyelids didn't get heavy. My jaw didn't get slack. But I felt like I was as high as could be!

Subsequent hits of the Godfather OG and the GDP only heightened the feeling. But I didn't notice a significant change in the taste from one to the next. For sure there was a slight difference in the way the 3 tasted but nothing that really dramatically stood out.

And so begins my transition to the persona of "Darth Vapor."

I like it! :thumb:

:welldone: on your first squish! Will you be posting in Grandpa's thread so he can give you pointers?
Thanks Shed.

I'll tag him or message him if I need his advice. I'm not going to clutter up his thread with my shenanigans, unless @Grandpa Tokin gives me permission to do so! :Rasta:

That's what the entire thread is about, squishing shenanigans!

It was created for folks learning to and showing off squish. :)

With the arrival of my 4-ton heat press the other day, I couldn't wait to start smashing some weed!

I went to a local Head Shop and bought an inexpensive dab pen. It has what appears to be a ceramic chamber with a wicker atomizer.

I smashed 4 grams each of Chocolate Skunk, Godfather OG and Granddaddy Purple, in that order.
These is part of the take from my first attempt:

The C Skunk was underwhelming to me when I just smoked the weed. Never cared too much for it. That's why it was the first I experimented with.

Well in dab form, she's a different animal!

The taste was nearly non-existent (not what I expected) and there was zero heat from the hit. But in a few minutes and after a few hits, there came a smile upon my face that would last well into the evening! I told the Mrs. that I didn't feel anything, but she said, "You don't look like you don't feel anything."

Of course, she was right.

And shortly I realized that I did feel something and it was something wonderful!

A nice, clean intensive high, the likes of which I never got from smoking plain weed. My eyelids didn't get heavy. My jaw didn't get slack. But I felt like I was as high as could be!

Subsequent hits of the Godfather OG and the GDP only heightened the feeling. But I didn't notice a significant change in the taste from one to the next. For sure there was a slight difference in the way the 3 tasted but nothing that really dramatically stood out.

And so begins my transition to the persona of "Darth Vapor."

I like it! :thumb:
Wow that sounds great GDB! I must admit to wondering a few times what a rosin press would bring to my bud testing.

Wow that sounds great GDB! I must admit to wondering a few times what a rosin press would bring to my bud testing.
Thanks for looking in Stunger.

It's already been fun, but I have some more learning to do! :Rasta:

Thanks Shed.

I'll tag him or message him if I need his advice. I'm not going to clutter up his thread with my shenanigans, unless @Grandpa Tokin gives me permission to do so! :Rasta:

You have my permission to do any and all “shenanigans” in my threads bud. In fact, more shenanigans please. :cheesygrinsmiley:

Edit: Seriously!

Hello growers.

I recently took down a Black Cherry Punch from @Herbies Seeds. I thought I had screwed the pooch with the plant near the end of it's life, but it turned out much better than expected.

I've smoked an early tester from it and it tastes great already and hits like a brick.

I've got it jarred now and it's sitting in the good range of 62-64 RH. So yesterday I smashed 5g of it!
IMG_5299.jpg

Then I put my new @Ispire daab gadget into service.
daab constructed.jpg

After about 4 hits I felt like the Black Berry Punch had punched me!

With eyes wide open, everything within view on my back porch became fascinatingly interesting. And I mean everything -- the pile of old newspapers that I've yet to throw in the trash, the droppings on the floor from my fern plants, the spinning ceiling fan -- all things sparked my interest. It was a real pot-head experience that I thoroughly enjoyed.

I was smiling and staring a lot!

@Herbies Seeds Black Cherry Punch + @Ispire daab +@dabpress = WIN, WIN, WIN.

Peace.

The effect took me back to the days of yore!
Which brought me here.
Hello growers.
I recently took down a Black Cherry Punch from @Herbies Seeds. I thought I had screwed the pooch with the plant near the end of it's life, but it turned out much better than expected.

I've smoked an early tester from it and it tastes great already and hits like a brick.

I've got it jarred now and it's sitting in the good range of 62-64 RH. So yesterday I smashed 5g of it!
IMG_5299.jpg

Then I put my new @Ispire daab gadget into service.
daab constructed.jpg

After about 4 hits I felt like the Black Berry Punch had punched me!

With eyes wide open, everything within view on my back porch became fascinatingly interesting. And I mean everything -- the pile of old newspapers that I've yet to throw in the trash, the droppings on the floor from my fern plants, the spinning ceiling fan -- all things sparked my interest. It was a real pot-head experience that I thoroughly enjoyed.

I was smiling and staring a lot!

@Herbies Seeds Black Cherry Punch + @Ispire daab = WIN, WIN.

Peace.
Heck of a smash!

So when you say ground zero. Do you mean "ground zero" or do call your favorite toking chair that?
Ground zero means no meds have been taken yet on that day!

Back
Top Bottom