GimmeTheGoods First Grow - Advice Appreciated

Sorry I been mia but not much goin on....think my leaf problem was nute burn so I been mini flushing the past week n a half n ill do a lil more this Sunday or Monday before returning to half strength nutes. Tomorrow ill ne getting a new Ph pen as I feel mine has taken a shit on me lol n some ball mason jats for the sscs to start curing in. sscs isnt really dense at all but pretty damn airy :( dnt kno y,maybe strain genetics? How do u produce super tight nugs???? Ill take some photos tomorrow for a photo update n btw tje premature confidential.cheese that hermied is a pretty solid daytime smoke surprisngly. Peace yall

hey whats good man?! looks like we've both been MIA haha, I feel your pain with having to move, I'm just now finishing up with a move myself, shit sucks!!
But the new place is awesome! Im really gonna be able to get shit going now, I finally got the space!

My babys starting to look decent, cant believe how much shes starting to swell, I'll have to take some pics today before I move her to the new place, wont be a month by month shot but at least be some progress pics that are comparable to before. then once I get everything set up in the new place I'll try and take a few more.

How is the sure coming along for that Super Sonic Crystal Storm?? Are you just about ready to jar everything up??

Shit bro the other day I was buggin, (didnt help with all the stress from moving) but i was at old place and just looked over at my thermometer and it said 84 deg with 76% humidity, I about shit myself, then after doing everything i could to reduce humidity i come back about 6 hours later (after moving more shit) and see that nothings changed. so im thinking great wtf??? well the next day i figured out that some how i hit the max out setting which shows me what the maximum temp/ humidity levels have been in my tent. switched it back over to current and it said 76 deg with 37% humidity, HUGE DIFF, and I feel allot better about it now. but fuck was i buggin! last thing i needed was high humidity giving me the budrot.

so so far, so good =)

so you got any news from your other strains bro??

hows weather down your way? Shits cold as fuck up here! time to get some color changing strains in the ground for my first start to a perpetual cycle. wish me luck on that shit. its still new to me =)

later brotha :rollit:

Whats up my dude. Glad to hear you doing ok n congrats on the new and bigger spot.
Sscs is in its 8th day of drying today no snapping stems yesterday so im letting her go another day or two n I bought a bunch of mason jars yest. so hopefully thryll be occupied
in a few days. I saw a general rule of thumb saying that for every %10 rh you should dry for a day n then add one more day,meaning im at almost %70rh in my room where shes drying so 7days plus one extra for a total of 8. I live in a super humid climate so yea.....
Is that temp/rh u gave.for the new spot?
Weathet sucks down here as always lol hot as fuk!
Ill post two pics I got of two diff conf. cheese main Colas n the rest look like their bouncing back from either the nute burn(which I think it was) and fuked up Ph which btw I got a new Ph pen yest. Today is day one beginning the 5th week of flower so after this Christmas Sunday ill have 3-4 Weeks till harvest :) then my one week off to dry em then next crop :)
Gl with everything you got going on bro.

Quick lil photo update....
Taken on the 25th day of flower
2 diff. main cola shots of Confidential Cheese from R.P.
IMAG11512.jpg
IMAG11522.jpg

Whats up my dude. Glad to hear you doing ok n congrats on the new and bigger spot.
Sscs is in its 8th day of drying today no snapping stems yesterday so im letting her go another day or two n I bought a bunch of mason jars yest. so hopefully thryll be occupied
in a few days. I saw a general rule of thumb saying that for every %10 rh you should dry for a day n then add one more day,meaning im at almost %70rh in my room where shes drying so 7days plus one extra for a total of 8. I live in a super humid climate so yea.....
Is that temp/rh u gave.for the new spot?
Weathet sucks down here as always lol hot as fuk!
Ill post two pics I got of two diff conf. cheese main Colas n the rest look like their bouncing back from either the nute burn(which I think it was) and fuked up Ph which btw I got a new Ph pen yest. Today is day one beginning the 5th week of flower so after this Christmas Sunday ill have 3-4 Weeks till harvest :) then my one week off to dry em then next crop :)
Gl with everything you got going on bro.

where did you end up finding your masson jars? I gotta get me some of them, last time i just used two 1 gal rubbermaid containers, it worked decent.

no shit! ill have to remember that humidity trick, never heard that before.

yeah them temps/humidity are for the old place still, ended up packing the rest of my shit up and saving my baby for last, i almost hate to even move her! shes only 1 ft tall but shes at least 3 foot in diameter, she just about fills the whole grow tent now, i got like 6-8" on either side of my 4' tent, which is always nice! =)

how did you end up transporting your plant, just use a big ass box? or did you cover with clean trash bag??

hahaha, fuck you man! ill trade you your hot ass weather for our 17 deg mornings anytime haha, just say the word ;)

thanks man! your grow is looking fuckin sweet! mad props.. i def wanna go soil next round...
did you ever look into those mycorrhizae? or benni teas? for your root zone?

piece out brotha :high-five:

U can get mason jars at ace hardware it was like $13 or so for 12 or 15 Of em. If u dnt got one up there check their online Store dawg
Sounds like ur lady is deebo as fuk son,u mustve been lst'ing the shit outta her! I wanna see some pics when u get a chance
yea when i moved i got a bunch Of big ass cardboard boxes n put em in those,punched some holes in
the sidr for a lil air circulation n drove very carefully lol
ill never trade this uncomfortably hot ass weather for that deep freezer shit again! Lol i had moved to montreal some years ago......what u know bout -40°F !?!? Worst time ever!!!!
Thanks for the props homie

Msn this phone be fukin trippin! Wouldnt let me finish typing my last post....bitch
But yea man go soil bro its got its pros n cons like all things but im enjoying it.
Yea im def using bene brew teas n mychorizzae next round,gonna buy all that shit when i get a chance,a bit pricey but.......u gotta pay to play

After 8days Of drying Super Sonic Cristal Storm i got 43.9 grams off her! Very happy as i was hoping On just a oz. I broke her down into 4 jars one jar with all the bottom airy buds another jar with some mid plant buds anothet with the main colas bottom n mid buds n the last jar with the tops Of the colas :) now i just gotta wait 7-8 weeks for the cure. I smoked about a .7 last night Of the bottom airy shit n was fukin super high! Very heavy headed as i harvested with pretty much all cloudy trichs barely any amber. I ptobaly couldve let her go anothet 5 days or so but i was unsure cuz it was my first harvest but im very pleased n impressed with myself :)
IMAG11571.jpg

What up nim. Thanks for sliding thru n yes sorry to say it is a hermie :( heartbreaking son i feel ur pain. Is it ur only plant? Shes lookin like a beaut too. Too bad...... If its ur only plant id probaly keep it depending On circumstances

yeah it is heartbreaking.
its not my only plant but i understand that the seeds from her will be female seeds. and the distance between her and my other plants is about 1 meter.
is it ok? or maybe separate them?

I dont think theyll.def be female.someone.correct me if im wrong but i believe.the only way to have.a.guranteed female seed is if u have a female plant,harvest dry cure blah blah blah n later find a Full developed healthy seed in the nugs..
As far as having others around it you definately need to seperate it from the others b/c once the male pollen sacs open theyll release pollen in the air which can also fall onto your clothing n be unintentionally be carried into ur garden and impregnate ur females. Bottom line.....kill her throw her away et it out ur House n be careful in doing so as to not rupture those male pollen sacs orrrrrrrrr get a seperate sealed room for it if u wish to have possible fem seeds but u wnt get a.decent harvest off it. Imho its not worth keeping unless u absolutely positively want those seeds.

ok I have an update.
i did like u said and took it away from there, i've put it in a other growing room in my closet.
If you will chop the balls from the plant, will it help with something?

Honestly i dont think it will help chopping its nuts cuz my boy prodigy went thru that before n i learned from his experience as he did that they eventually keep reproducing well depending On how hermed out it is but for the most part he did his best to keep pullin the nuts and they kept popping up which he said eventually lead to a very low yield n not too potent. Imo its alot Of footwork for a small gain. Make sure that when u walk in tje room with the hermie not to wear those same clothes when entering ur main flower room afterwards n maybe even wash off ur arms n face brush/shake ur hair too lol it sounds excessive but trust me u dnt wanna accidentially pollinate ur beautiful crop with unwanted male pollen,youll be real pissed. I had 3 hermies this grow n killed em all immediately. My last one was confidential cheese about three weeks in flower n i jus salvaged all the bud i could off hern dried it nkw curing,decent shit tho nice solid head high for a Day time smoke.

Yo man grow looking fucking great I'm on my first grow too! Today is the fourth day of flowering but your shit is looking way better for the time it was in veg and such :bravo:

Honestly i dont think it will help chopping its nuts cuz my boy prodigy went thru that before n i learned from his experience as he did that they eventually keep reproducing well depending On how hermed out it is but for the most part he did his best to keep pullin the nuts and they kept popping up which he said eventually lead to a very low yield n not too potent. Imo its alot Of footwork for a small gain. Make sure that when u walk in tje room with the hermie not to wear those same clothes when entering ur main flower room afterwards n maybe even wash off ur arms n face brush/shake ur hair too lol it sounds excessive but trust me u dnt wanna accidentially pollinate ur beautiful crop with unwanted male pollen,youll be real pissed. I had 3 hermies this grow n killed em all immediately. My last one was confidential cheese about three weeks in flower n i jus salvaged all the bud i could off hern dried it nkw curing,decent shit tho nice solid head high for a Day time smoke.

i meant to hit comment, not like. haha, but hey fuck it, you can keep it my gift to you haha.
nah man just wanted to comment, just read your responses to nim and i couldn't agree more.
hey nim, id def take gimmies advice on this one! unless you plan on separating that hermie its not really worth keeping, esp not worth hunting down them pollen sacs either. them bitches pop up everywhere, they can even pop up threw buds like a fuckin zip bro! shits no joke!

as far as guaranteed feminized seeds. that get a little tricky, you may get mostly females but you also have to worry about getting more hermaphrodite genetics in with those seeds. if your going after quality feminized seeds, just taking what you get from a hermed out plant isnt gonna cut it, there are tricks to the trade, and colloidal silver is one of them, but like i said this topic gets a little involved so if your really interested i'll leave you to do a little foot work, just search colloidal silver and feminized seeds in google, you'll get the answers ;)

I'll def get some pics for you gimmie, got that shit moved today, fuckin sucked! i got a tiny ass car and that box filled that whole motherfucker up. lmfao, shit was wild!!

plus not too happy with my temp closet set up, i got a 2X4X7 grow tent but with the new place our landlord said he'd be dropin in every now and then just to make sure we aint trashin the place, and i dont want this tent in the coner of my rm. haha, just cover it with a blanket or something haha.
so i just set it up in closet. ill post some shit up tomorrow after i finish cleaning out the old apt.

lost a tiny nug durring the setup of the closet, prob a good 2-3 grm nug once its dry. thinking about a quick dry just to taste it, but a quick dry def aint no slow cure. so im afraid of how its gonna taste, because we all know cannabis should be treated like a fine wine, properly jarred, stored, and aged to perfection ;)
how did your flash dried nug taste and how'd you decide to dry that shit? honestly i was just gonna wait a few days and just keep checking it like it was a harvested plant.

Piece ouuutttt homie!!

thank you gimmethegoods and prepodigy.
well i've took the plant carefully and took this shit in a seperate room.
i've cut carefully all the nuts i've found, i'm sure that they are more that i didn't see,
but another question, if i cut now the whole plant and dry the little buds will it give me something to smoke? of should i let him keep growing and then chop it?

thanks a lot, you've helped me a lot.

Back
Top Bottom