Gittergreens Organic Purps

Re: Gittergreens organic Purps

I agree with urban!

bottom left:)

i agree w/ urban too...

Nice dense node spacing, that is what I like to see. Makes for a great stretch when moved into flowering. As for RH, try a simple air pump and stone in an open plastic container to raise your PH. The air bubbles will dissipate the water into the air. The air bubbles increase surface area, thereby increasing evaporative rate, raising your RH.

Nice dense node spacing, that is what I like to see. Makes for a great stretch when moved into flowering. As for RH, try a simple air pump and stone in an open plastic container to raise your PH. The air bubbles will dissipate the water into the air. The air bubbles increase surface area, thereby increasing evaporative rate, raising your RH.

Great idea! I know where to brew my compost tea now! along with two humidifiers.

Thanks for all the imput guys! I transplanted 5 girls into 5 gallon containers 5 more to go! Believe it or not they were on the edge of being root bound! Dead center is going to be the new mother, she is the shortest and bushiest.
I will try to snap a few photos today of the root balls.
:thumb:

The rest of the plants were transplanted into 5 gallon buckets and given a good soak at the root ball. I sprinkled some micorrhizae fungus
into the transplant hole. Here they are today.
0011028.JPG
003988.JPG

I also fimmed the next mother plant at every growth site. Started a new batch of benny tea for the old momma purps.

I also fimmed the next mother plant at every growth site. Started a new batch of benny tea for the old momma purps.

Looking good and healthy Gittergreen!

You are going to end up with a "very" nice crop there when the time comes! :)

yes they do!!

:cheesygrinsmiley:

Looking great.

Momma's finaly done stretching and starting to form buds.:thumb:
009598.JPG
006746.JPG

Looking excellent!

Gave Momma purps a compost tea today she was starting to get thirsty.
1/4 cup compost, 1/4 cup worm castings, 2 tbs kelp meal, 4 tbs high phos bat guano, 1/4 tbs azomite, 2 tbs high brix molasses.
I also added some rock powders and 2 tbs high phos bat guano to the surface of the soil and gently worked it in.

:)
Subbed

Your grow looks great!

You said, "feeding the soil, not the plant". Exactly. How do we imitate a healthy field, in a pot in a room?

Kudos.

:)
Subbed

Your grow looks great!

You said, "feeding the soil, not the plant". Exactly. How do we imitate a healthy field, in a pot in a room?

Kudos.

Good question! I have been following Docbud a grower on this site for a few of his grows now and he is a lot more scientific with his explanations of True living organics, and now he has kicked up another notch by laying the ground work for high brix cannabis growing.
So if my simple explanation does not satisfy your curiosity than start reading his journals, simply put he is the man on this subject.
My take on this natural way of growing is this. I tried to get a quality potting soil with plenty of carbon based materials. Then I add minerals to the soil as prescibed by Docbud. High calcium limestone not dolimitic or quick lime its hard to find in most places and most have ordered it via amazon. I found mine marketed in the form of athletic marking lime. Next mineral is soft rock phosphate, it cant be the triple phosphate or the super phosphate. Next is gypsum. These three minerals are ground into a fine powder and applied in a
6 5 3 ratio. Then its mixed into your soil at 1 cup per 1.5 cbf or 2/3 cup for 1cbf.

Next step is to brew up a microbial tea from compost, worm castings ect. Then pour this into your soil in a container and let sit for 30 days. What this does is let all these microbes that are formed and grown in the compost tea break down the organic matter in the soil into a form that is readily available to the plant. I guess you could call this "microbial chelation".

There are many organic nutrient lines out their that use organic chelates such as humic, fulvic, and absorbic acids to make it immediately
available to the plant. sort of force feeding it like synthetic nutes do. With true living organics your soil is alive with life that works with the plants to give them what they want. I dont think you can mimic a healthy field in a indoor container 100% but the closer we get to that the more healthy the plants are and we are putting better medicine in are bodys that arent full of heavy metals.

I hope this answers some of your questions I am not a expert by far, but have done a lot of learning by reading as much as possible here on 420 and books on organic growing. This has been my best experience by far with growing cannabis, and certainly the easiest.
If you have any more questions feel free to ask!:thumb:

Visited the grow room today and the temp was at 72 degrees with the lights on wow we had a big change in weather. better go turn down the speed controller!

Visited the grow room today and the temp was at 72 degrees with the lights on wow we had a big change in weather. better go turn down the speed controller!

think its broke and its getting faster

Back
Top Bottom