Re: Gittergreens organic Purps

Very nice!!!

Thanks for the encouragement peeps!!!:thanks::cheesygrinsmiley:

Momma Purps is starting to show signs of flowering. :high-five:
003983.JPG
012408.JPG

This little girls is starting to impress me considering her horrible start in life.
006744.JPG

005874.JPG

Very nice camera work! and very nice grow work too!

Absofuckinlutley beautiful bro. Can't say enough good things about organic/vegan growing. They true flavor and odors, not to mention the phenominal taste when smoked. I have had hydro and dirt with chemicals, they always had that almost metalic taste in them. Have a sample of bud from a friend who grows as I do, Lemon Haze, and it smells like lemon pledge! He has found this system to work so well, that he won't consider changing, and he is a first time grower. You seem to have got the basics down, and find that the basics work best. Good job so far brother! Keep em green!

Absofuckinlutley beautiful bro. Can't say enough good things about organic/vegan growing. They true flavor and odors, not to mention the phenominal taste when smoked. I have had hydro and dirt with chemicals, they always had that almost metalic taste in them. Have a sample of bud from a friend who grows as I do, Lemon Haze, and it smells like lemon pledge! He has found this system to work so well, that he won't consider changing, and he is a first time grower. You seem to have got the basics down, and find that the basics work best. Good job so far brother! Keep em green!

Thanks for the kind words man. I cant wait to follow your grow, the vegan nutes seem to do well. :thumb:

Looking good. Keep it up! May the grow gods bless your garden!

What do you guys think about my new avatar? Do you know who it is? :rofl:

What do you guys think about my new avatar? Do you know who it is? :rofl:

The new girls look healthy and happy! Good job. That out door girl looks cold ... it is gonna freeze here tonight!!

I was trying to figure out the avatar, another of your paintings? I just found an old pen and ink I did in high school of me an a bud smoking one :cheesygrinsmiley:

Oh and Buckshot no freezing weather here in sight for at least 10 days. I hope we get a warming trend until december this year. so we
can see momma purps finish all purple and frostie.:thumb:

Ok here are some photos of the clones and grow room.:thumb:
022164.JPG

I noticed you have your exhaust fan right next to your scrubber. I have read some data stats about placement of exhaust fans and their efficiency. I would suggest running your fan as close to the actual exhaust as possible. And removing it from the growing space gives you more room, less heat (fan running), higher RH (same reason) and increases the amount of air exhausted exponentially...just thought I would share...looks great, subbed

What strain is it? .................Purps
Is it Indica, Sativa or Hybrid? What percentages?......... hybrid
Is it in Veg or Flower stage?....... veg
If in Veg... For how long?........ two days from first transplant
Indoor or outdoor?..... Both Putting the mother outdoors and the clones indoors.
Soil or Hydro?..... soil
If soil... what is in your mix?.......... peat moss,compost,poultry litter. I added rock powders to the mix as docbud prescribed.
If soil... What size pot?..... mother plant is in a 7 gallon and clones are currently in 1 gallons until soil finishes cooking.
Size of light?...... 1000k digital,dimmable,mh/hps
Is it aircooled?......... yes 6 inch inline
Temp of Room/cab?.......... 78f with lights on
RH of Room/cab?......... 35%
PH of media or res?....... who cares its in soil? thanks Docbud
Any Pests ?....... Yep spider mites on the mother I think it has been resolved using SNS
How often are you watering?.......... When the plants need it.
Type and strength of ferts used?......... compost teas and maybe some hydrolised fish fertiliser

RH @ 35%?!?!?!?!
Really? You seem to be getting super results with a crazy low RH. I was looking at your other journals and you seem to be pretty consistent. Do you run a low RH for a reason? e.g. strain, better resin production etc.
I am struggling to keep mine above 55% for veg and I haven't even turned up my lights yet. I'm only running my lumatek at 250w until the little ones get big enough to need the watts. I would appreciate any advice you can give me...check out my link.

Hey glad you could make it by my grow. You are correct about the exaust fan. If I had the funds I would have a seperate fan for my
light and one for my scrubber. My temps would be a couple degrees cooler also. If I could keep the grow room at 40% RH At all times
I would be happy. You have def done your home work because putting your environement first is key to top shelf meds.
If I had the choice of High humidity versus low humidity I would take lower humidity just for the sake of mold prevention.
I have a list of things for the grow room that I want to get but will have to wait a bit. Bigger intake with hepa filter,ac,and,co2 generator.

I understand about the budget, I too would love a couple of 600's and a small room for a grow...however these things we do not have...
You can however, move the fan outside and use it for your light/scrubber all at once, it just takes a little planning and some extra ducting and clamps. Check out the pictures/posts in my journal that are labeled week 1.5. I moved my fan and ducting around to do just that. I was in your same position a week ago...good luck! I will stay tuned...

Their last hrs in the 1 gallon containers. which of these, would you guys suggest should be the next mother? I like the one dead center.
0021045.JPG

Back
Top Bottom