Gloman's First Journal A-Z

Try an see the moon rise tonight its been here already its called the Gaura Purnima you can make a wish to it (meant to be spiritual):circle-of-love:

Bummer, I missed it. I looked up the meaning of the Gaura Purnima, & understand it to be a festival celebrating the divine appearance of Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu. If that's correct. I don't understand all this, but I still wish you both much love & joy. GOD bless!

Hey by looking it up you have gained ore than you could ever imagined even though you was unable to see it it will have shone its blessings on you
Have a great day it will be Golden for the next few days

:Namaste:

That will be nice. :) Glo could use a few good days. :peace: :circle-of-love: :Namaste:

Back in the 70s when I grew I always smoked the fans. Never knew that they were worthless back then. We just smoked them, got stoned, and enjoyed. I freeze mine untill I do hash.

Back then to we had dry periods.Times when you couldn't get weed. Mid summer was always tough for us in the Midwest back then. So you'd tramp on out to the plants and strip some leaves. They worked!

lol YUP! mid summer in the Midwest. Have a sack of leaves & be the big kuhuna! till the Colombian came back. :)

And I know their off topic, but still worthy of honorable mention, just cuz of the time period, Don't forget-------714's. he,he,he! That's all I'm sayin. :)

That will be nice. :) Glo could use a few good days. :peace: :circle-of-love: :Namaste:

I hardly dare say this but mercy comes in many different ways sometimes at the time it may hurt even but the Lord is our
Father and he would NEVER hurt any of us
I hear you ask what about the wars an child fatalities well sometimes because of free will we get into trouble say Hitler well I would think that he is being dealt
Our lord has divine souls that do this kind of work for him so actually we are all going to be given what we deserve However we can change Karma for the better and elevate to a better position I hope it happens for you :circle-of-love::peace::circle-of-love:

0021719.JPG

Well, I don't know what happened, but I posted a couple new pics. I thought, so here goes again.
Just a couple quick shots. I wish I would have set up a time laps camera to get them from germ. to bud.
Maybe next time. :)
0041553.JPG
Gonna have to raise the lights again tomorrow.

:peace:

I hardly dare say this but mercy comes in many different ways sometimes at the time it may hurt even but the Lord is our
Father and he would NEVER hurt any of us
I hear you ask what about the wars an child fatalities well sometimes because of free will we get into trouble say Hitler well I would think that he is being dealt
Our lord has divine souls that do this kind of work for him so actually we are all going to be given what we deserve However we can change Karma for the better and elevate to a better position I hope it happens for you :circle-of-love::peace::circle-of-love:

Thank You my dear friend. I'm making great progress on my journey through this world, but as is with most of us, my greatest demon is myself. I'm a work in progress though & I'll keep giving it my best as long as I can.

GOD BLESS you & Padma both. You're GOOD people.

:circle-of-love: :peace: :Namaste:

wow that room is getting really small but them babies are looking so fine. Looking good gloman. :bravo::thumb::goodjob::high-five:

Growing great Gloman
its great watching them go for it like that a work in progress? We are so similar,, same as well with the demon bit my worst enemy is my mind
Thankfully I have curbed a lot an am doing better but health is wealth,,,do you have any idea why the leaves on my PGG are going a little yellow
on the small leaves and I just noticed it a little on a fan leaf I am using recycled soil but I think that was a mistake any ideas?? Its becoming a worry
Have a brilliant day :circle-of-love:

Growing great Gloman
its great watching them go for it like that a work in progress? We are so similar,, same as well with the demon bit my worst enemy is my mind
Thankfully I have curbed a lot an am doing better but health is wealth,,,do you have any idea why the leaves on my PGG are going a little yellow
on the small leaves and I just noticed it a little on a fan leaf I am using recycled soil but I think that was a mistake any ideas?? Its becoming a worry
Have a brilliant day :circle-of-love:

Well, I have one starting to yellow a bit as well as a couple of other varieties. I think it's a lack of nitrogen.
I know what was said about the coffee grounds, but honestly my friend. You have to use some common sense. While coffee may have some bad stuff in it, how much is left after we use it? That's just not enough to worry ME. If I was growing commercially I'd be more careful, but today I added coffee to three of my plants. I don't think it will be any problem at all, and it has a nice supply of nitrogen and beneficial bacteria.

Well, I have one starting to yellow a bit as well as a couple of other varieties. I think it's a lack of nitrogen.
I know what was said about the coffee grounds, but honestly my friend. You have to use some common sense. While coffee may have some bad stuff in it, how much is left after we use it? That's just not enough to worry ME. If I was growing commercially I'd be more careful, but today I added coffee to three of my plants. I don't think it will be any problem at all, and it has a nice supply of nitrogen and beneficial bacteria.

She had a cup this morning:thumb:
and really you have some yellowing as well could it be something to worry about :cheesygrinsmiley:

She had a cup this morning:thumb:
and really you have some yellowing as well could it be something to worry about :cheesygrinsmiley:

Yeah, the PGG has always been a lighter shade of green, but one is starting to turn ,as well as a couple others,.
I'd be worried if they had more dirt, but as fast as their growing, I'm saying their running out of nutes. Especiall since their in 20 oz. solo cups

Yeah, the PGG has always been a lighter shade of green, but one is starting to turn ,as well as a couple others,.
I'd be worried if they had more dirt, but as fast as their growing, I'm saying their running out of nutes. Especiall since their in 20 oz. solo cups

I was thinking that myself just wondered
if you was having the same mine is in a big pot:oops:I don know the size though

hows the weather man, any chance you can put these ladies in the dirt soon?

I'll tell ya, I was really expecting to be getting them out by now, but this years weather has been crazy. We're getting a bit warmer, but it's a ways off yet. Most likely another month at least.
I'm trying to give them "controlled stress" to slow them down, but they ain't having none of it. The little bitches keep pushing their way around, & laugh at me. GO FIGURE! lol

wow that room is getting really small but them babies are looking so fine. Looking good gloman.

Thanks bee! Yeah, I'm having a tough time controlling these bitches. I'm trying to slow them down, but I don't want to hurt them beyond a quick leaf replacement.
If I give them less light, they'll just stretch, & not enough nutes & they can get sick. SO, I guess I'll just keep clipping them till they can go out. :) IT'S A JUNGLE IN THERE! lmao!

I'll tell ya, I was really expecting to be getting them out by now, but this years weather has been crazy. We're getting a bit warmer, but it's a ways off yet. Most likely another month at least.
I'm trying to give them "controlled stress" to slow them down, but they ain't having none of it. The little bitches keep pushing their way around, & laugh at me. GO FIGURE! lol

Last year we had one of the worst ever winters for a long time But and I hope that it will be the same for you ,, when it did get warm
it stayed warm for longer so you still will hopefully have plenty of warm sunny weather coming and staying hopefully longer :thumb:

Yeah, last year, I was able to harvest some plants on Halloween. The others took another month. We should have plenty good weather though, & they'll all be on a north west facing site with all day sun. :) Might have to hire some help during harvest. :rofl:

WOOPS! the dates are wrong. BAD GIRL BETTY! I harvested Lady Sept. 23 & Big Betty, on Halloween.

Back
Top Bottom