It takes a few runs to dial in a grow room, and a few runs to get the best out of a strain. I'd be more than happy with the result.
Yhhhh I hear you. I wont be doing glookies though I'm not a fan of the genetics of this strain but looking forward to getting the purple punch under some Metal halide HID'S by the end of the week and start proper vegging them out.

Yhhhh I hear you. I wont be doing glookies though I'm not a fan of the genetics of this strain but looking forward to getting the purple punch under some Metal halide HID'S by the end of the week and start proper vegging them out.

it’s taken me 3 grows to get a Glookies pheno worth keeping. I’ll keep a mother plant, but I’m looking to move on as well.

This G13 haze is a really pretty plant so far. Big thick branches and quick growth, but it’s real early.

The laughing Buddha is a weird plant. Grows like a spider plant. It’s got side branches that grow down, away from the light. I’ve never seen that before. It’s gonna need a lot of support.

They sounds some really nice options. Although after the purple punch has gone unless it's a super star I will be moving away from Barneys farm and onwards to humbolt seeds for me! Still waiting for the bloody scales to arrive!

Look at this laughing Buddha. It’s an 80% sativa and isn’t stretching at all. I’m super confused. Lol

it’s also budding really fast for a 12 week strain. This is only 14 days into 12/12.

it’s on a 3 inch riser to stay even with the Glookies it’s in with.

Attachments

• 8F17E6E9-B516-4CDA-8B98-55C75F262B8A.jpeg
    8F17E6E9-B516-4CDA-8B98-55C75F262B8A.jpeg
    747.3 KB · Views: 59
  • FB8B4849-0C59-439E-918A-053E7E9C8B04.jpeg
    FB8B4849-0C59-439E-918A-053E7E9C8B04.jpeg
    694.8 KB · Views: 52
Right then guys.
Thankyou for everyone who has followed along the way and what a journey it has been. This was my first time growing on this scale. There has been some ups and a fair few downs. I started with 10 plants 2 hermied very early on and were removing. On observation when trimming i noticed all of the plants had male flowers hear and thier so all of them had hermied. Further more the middle plant on the right had fox tailed and produced next to nothing. All in all at the end i would say 7 plants were successful.

Going foward i will stick to 8 plants instead of 10 i think having more air flow and being able to space the plants out a bit more helps so much! Glookies is in my opinion an unstable strain with phenos and genetics very random and a little screw loose. Saying that the bud it can produce is dense and extremly strong. By far the strongest strain i have smoked, producing a slight sour diesel taste with hits of pine and very little cookies. Over all not my favourite but a unique terp profile.

Anyway aftet 7 weeks veg
1 week transition
11weeks flowering with 7 plants in a 4×8 area i managed a total of 936g.
Thats just short of 33.5oz. Averaging roughly 4.5oz per plant.

Im very happy with this result as i wasnt far off 1g per watt and if all plants were successful I would have hit it. That being said with loosing 3 plants and all hermie through the grow and this being my first grow in this set up, i think its a very good result and next run with my purple punch im gunna get to that 1g per watt.

Anyway thats the journal finnished please jump over to my purple punch for my next!

Thanks again all!!

Attachments

• 20200513_150123.jpg
    20200513_150123.jpg
    793.1 KB · Views: 59
  • 20200513_150135.jpg
    20200513_150135.jpg
    767.9 KB · Views: 59
  • 20200513_150339.jpg
    20200513_150339.jpg
    702.2 KB · Views: 58
  • 20200513_150412.jpg
    20200513_150412.jpg
    622.1 KB · Views: 56
Right then guys.
Thankyou for everyone who has followed along the way and what a journey it has been. This was my first time growing on this scale. There has been some ups and a fair few downs. I started with 10 plants 2 hermied very early on and were removing. On observation when trimming i noticed all of the plants had male flowers hear and thier so all of them had hermied. Further more the middle plant on the right had fox tailed and produced next to nothing. All in all at the end i would say 7 plants were successful.

Going foward i will stick to 8 plants instead of 10 i think having more air flow and being able to space the plants out a bit more helps so much! Glookies is in my opinion an unstable strain with phenos and genetics very random and a little screw loose. Saying that the bud it can produce is dense and extremly strong. By far the strongest strain i have smoked, producing a slight sour diesel taste with hits of pine and very little cookies. Over all not my favourite but a unique terp profile.

Anyway aftet 7 weeks veg
1 week transition
11weeks flowering with 7 plants in a 4×8 area i managed a total of 936g.
Thats just short of 33.5oz. Averaging roughly 4.5oz per plant.

Im very happy with this result as i wasnt far off 1g per watt and if all plants were successful I would have hit it. That being said with loosing 3 plants and all hermie through the grow and this being my first grow in this set up, i think its a very good result and next run with my purple punch im gunna get to that 1g per watt.

Anyway thats the journal finnished please jump over to my purple punch for my next!

Thanks again all!!

Nice looking bud. Outstanding yield. Well done sir, well done.

I also agree with your assessment of Glookies.

Nice looking bud. Outstanding yield. Well done sir, well done.

I also agree with your assessment of Glookies.
A massive thank you to you sir. You have guided me and given me tips from the get go. Knowledge is everything in this game and you sure shared that. I shall have a smoke for you sir!

Just saw your journal from your question you asked in the FAQ, I have no comment on that as an experienced grower, but it was nice to see another UK grower. I’m sure there is plenty here, just not often said.

We have quite similar set ups, from some of your pictures I’d have said it was my grow tent. Same lights, intake fan and hung the same way. I saw on the first part of your journal you mentioned about it being first grow indoors, no restrictions. Just to confirm, not your first grow indoors? Struggling to think where I’d plant a grow in this miserable weather outside.
wonder if you reconise my name billy kimber. ill kill you in the warzone ;)

Back
Top Bottom