Godfather OG: Pinkman Goo Meets Nextlight Mega! White Rhino's Cheer!

:peace:unfortunately not a lotta activity in my little neighborhood, probably because there’s a pretty large upscale development 1/4 mile down the street though

is what it is though, I saw tons of people having a really nice night and it’s nice to see people being happy and getting along & moving forward with life I think

:peace:unfortunately not a lotta activity in my little neighborhood, probably because there’s a pretty large upscale development 1/4 mile down the street though

is what it is though, I saw tons of people having a really nice night and it’s nice to see people being happy and getting along & moving forward with life I think
That's the ultimate plan here too. We really miss the freedom to carry on in our way. We're oldish and ok hanging out inside alone. It's not for everyone. I understand young folk have to live, and people have to work and I cheer them on.

Good morning Stoneotter, looking forward to some of those sexy garden pics
42AA3A47-3BB7-496E-9436-DDA2C49C1D23.jpeg

UPDATE

Hi all, It's a beautiful not normal almost 70F day and I've been doing some outdoor work non canna related. Also the apartment restoration is coming along well. Ready for the floor people to come in with new flooring.

On the grow front, the tent is a few days away from getting flipped. I've been taking the clones and cleaning them up to ready them for the day. Mostly taking branches and shoots too close to the main trunk. The Pinkman Goo is showing pistols and ready any day. So take a look.

Highya SO,

How can the Pinkman Goo have pistils if you haven't flipped the light on/off to 12/12? Love her symmetry!! She looks very nice, total indica!

What's this about a Charlie Brown tree? I have a couple stories about that. Maybe later. Happy Smokin'

That Pinkman is a beaut! What's the yellowing Charlie Brown Christmas tree one again?

:goodluck: with the clones!
That's a fuzzy pheno godfather og getting a branch turned male hopefully, with colloidal silver I started brushing on about five days ago.
I'm auditioning geoflora veg nutes in her as well, she's been in that pot too long for my soil. The geoflora is working to keep from up potting and is slowly working.
The clones (stankberry) on the floor have been light burned for my failure to harden them up before giving them a full dose of the Nextlight. They're new growth is on the mend now.
Never a dull moment here as I'm running on half my mind! I'll find the other half one day soon I'm sure. Have you seen it?

Highya SO,

How can the Pinkman Goo have pistils if you haven't flipped the light on/off to 12/12? Love her symmetry!! She looks very nice, total indica!

What's this about a Charlie Brown tree? I have a couple stories about that. Maybe later. Happy Smokin'
She's come to maturity. So those? Is there another name for them?

That's a fuzzy pheno godfather og getting a branch turned male hopefully, with colloidal silver I started brushing on about five days ago.
I'm auditioning geoflora veg nutes in her as well, she's been in that pot too long for my soil. The geoflora is working to keep from up potting and is slowly working.
The clones (stankberry) on the floor have been light burned for my failure to harden them up before giving them a full dose of the Nextlight. They're new growth is on the mend now.
Never a dull moment here as I'm running on half my mind! I'll find the other half one day soon I'm sure. Have you seen it?
Thanks otter! Experiments all 'round. I'm going to try the GeoFlora nutes on the GA3 Candida clones when they move from the solo cups.

Yeah, a Charlie Brown tree is definitely a problem tree!! Always something! Happy Smokin'

:passitleft:
Mornin.

Glad the reno project is going smoothly. If you're on the flooring it won't be long now.

#flooringstallersdoitontheirknees

:passitleft:
Mornin.

Glad the reno project is going smoothly. If you're on the flooring it won't be long now.

#flooringstallersdoitontheirknees
Yep, our daughter is swooping in this week to finish painting the bathroom and then it's done after the floor but for the window cleaning. No refrigerators in stock anywhere, but the one we have is good nuff at 35 years old for now :nervous-guy:.

Back
Top Bottom