Gov's Pineapple Chunk Mars II Excursion

yes listen to the Gov. If you want to make life easy and get great results the hempy style rocks big time. You have to know your nute line and I would suggest doing 1 in the hempy first so you can learn how it works before going all out. i'm gonna be talking to sara in late June to order me some Mars II lights. I will need to fill a 7'4" x 4'6" area with led and also add one to my closet that has a foot print of 3'x4' so im gonna drop like $1500 on led's. my closet will be hps led combo. I will get the standard lights so i can veg and flower with them.

BIGGY! Welcome dood!

Yeah, Hempy and 2-part nutes. The utter simplicity combined with results = teh good. I DO enjoy the entire hobby...but I AM still lazy. I liked the Lucas Formula, but have, more or less, just used the card recommendations.

Going full hydro eh? That should be interssting...and fun. ;)
i started indoors with hempys and ff nutes then a former sponsors 3 different product lines, hempy did right by me for a couple years,i still do some here n there but i just love smartpots the fabric allows so much air in and never get root bound, you should try some sometime you can even use perlite , im gonna have many new things in my next journal and several sponsors ganged up in the credits section, i will likely run the ebb n flo again but im thinking i'll pull out the hydroton and set 2 smartpots with coco and make it a recirc drip feed and the new system (should be here today i'll reveal it with pics in my journal):thumb: looks like new nutes and lights too ,we shall see:rocker:
I love me some cannatonic, would like to find some seeds or a clone. BID, I have a crazy idea for a breeding project. Cross purple urkle and cannatonic. Unless someone has already done it? I've been looking around and can't find anything close. I think they would pair well.
that could make a cool cross "purpletonic" gotta get the cannatonic big and lots of clones made so i can get fem seeds made and then pop some urkle and make the cross if all goes well, hmm bout 3-6 months away but yeah ct will get crossed and stored in my permanent collection/bank good idea tim!:rocker:
Yep, I started from seeds. Barney's Farm breeder's pack from Attitude seedbank on wet paper towels on a warm plate, and as soon as they crack, I put them in Rapid Rooters plugs. I prefer not to wait any longer as it's just much harder on the tender rootlets. I put them straight under the LED at it's highest distance. Once they become viable, I drop the light to a grow level and get rolling.
i love root plugs my germ rates went from 75% to 99% with them, and clone success from 50% to99% with the diy aerocloner, i just drop dry beans in to the plugs and many are up in 24-36 hours theres some kind of beneficial's in them, i even save old ones wash them with h202 and recharge them with t&j tea and superthrive:rocker:

looking good...better late than never...I'am sub'd :Namaste:

I nabbed a few pics today after feeding them. I had also taken a few close ups but they turned out shit. I find it interesting how they can look so bushy and full from the top, but almost invisible from the side.

pakalolo1_5_10_14.JPG
pakalolo_5_10_14.JPG
pakalolo_side_5_10_14.JPG
random_5_10_14.JPG

:peace:

Man Governmentchz they sure look sweet. I will do a few auto hempy's before I attempt a photoperiod strain. I don't think my heart could stand the stress of waiting. Two months is extremely hard for this old-timer. Your grow is very instructional and I need that bad. So thanks for the explanations and your easy speak. :goodjob:

I love it when you post new photos!! They are such pretty girls! :green_heart::green_heart::green_heart:

Man Governmentchz they sure look sweet. I will do a few auto hempy's before I attempt a photoperiod strain. I don't think my heart could stand the stress of waiting. Two months is extremely hard for this old-timer. Your grow is very instructional and I need that bad. So thanks for the explanations and your easy speak. :goodjob:

I agree with you WildJim! Waiting is so hard... Are you growing now?

She's going to be a squeeze in there once again gov. I'd even go as far as to say more so than last grow. Looking great man:) you'll have to blur your photos soon cause their about to get sexy, lol, the girls be showing it. Peace gov

Well, I have a big family (5 kids) and they are all out of the house now. As a result, I have several rooms not being used and decided I wanted this instead of a man-cave. For that matter, I can still make a man-cave out of one of the other rooms!

I have two kids with three grandchildren. One, his wife and their boy game back home. Mom decided to go back to school and not having to pay rent helps. They took over my whole upstairs. Two bedrooms a den and a full bath. I don't mind but I did have plans. I was told by a friend kids always come back. He was right. Don't get me wrong I love them being here, and my grandson is a treat. They stay upstairs for the most part. It's just my privacy is lessened. I can't go down into the basement, wife and doctor rules, so that's a no grow. I'd love to have room to grow five or six plants and cross breed some autos. Oh well.

Hey, thanks for all the well wishes! They certainly are doing really well, but boy are they nute-hogs. Since I had no DTW yesterday, I fed them again this morning, and there was barely a trickle...after 2 consecutive days feeding/watering again. They're drinking half a gallon a day! I will probably give them just a drink of water tomorrow. They're tolerating ~750 ppm easily.

so i just finished growing my own B.F. Pchunk an i was not disappointed its not done drying so can't say finale weight yet, loved the foxfarm additive beastie bloom, i'll be using all three additives this run on some blue hash from dinafem.

Back
Top Bottom