Gov's PlatinumLED Adventure With DocBud's High Brix Kit

Here are a few I just took. Blue Dream is bushing out, and 8bk is slowly pushing some branches...but both are happy.

BD2_11_30_14.JPG

BD1_11_30_14.JPG

8bk1_11_30_14.JPG

8bk2_11_30_14.JPG

:cool:

Yep. They've recovered nicely! Emphasize Growth Energy for the next two drenches and that new growth will be strong like fiberglass.

It appears your leaves are talking to the roots and are communicating with the soil and everyone is speaking the same language!

:thumb:

Everything appears exactly as it should be, so keep it up :thumb:

Thanks gents. I gave them both a pint of energy yesterday and this morning they were both standing on tip toes. Interestingly enough, I would call the 8-ball kush a "salt-lover" based on genetics and the fact she obviously flourishes in hydro, but she's become a big-boned girl and is loving the enviro.

This is the 8bk top...

8bkhb1_main_top_12_2_14.JPG

She's putting out some interesting (only in their asymmetry) branches that all look really healthy and she has exhibited strong vigor even on the lowest nodes. This picture is one of her secondary stems that has grown at least 2 inches in the last 3 days, but again, and more importantly, is that they are just really strong (which will lead me to a question/observation on the Blue Dream)

This is 8bk secondary...
8bkhb3_secondary_meristem_12_2_14.JPG

...and some future 8bk clones

8bkhb2_bottom_12_2_14.JPG

The Blue Dream is also healthy, and I've found it interesting she seems to "rise and fall" with the light cycle noticeably more than the 8bk. Not good nor bad, just interesting...to me anyway...lol

The question I had was concerning her two main stems. They were typically soft but now they're really stiff. Is this simply the Energy making itself known? They also look a little torqued, but they are untouched. They torqued like that after I gave them brix a few days ago.

Blue Dream top...
BDhb2_top_12_2_14.JPG

BDhb1_12_2_14.JPG

...and some future Blue Dream clones too
BDhb3_bottom_12_2_14.JPG

Hempy update tomorrow . :peace::cool:

Hey all! As promised...well, kinda, I'm a day late, but it's a good one :cool:

This hempy plant has become a real tent-filler. She's drinking 3/4 gal a day now and takes nutes with every watering. She flourished under GLR and had bud set after 9 days of 11/13. Today is 8 days after bud set.

Remember too, this is all with a lone P300. The health of this monster hempy plant is better than any of my previous hempy grows, and they were all successfully harvested with good/excellent results. This is not bullshit my hippie brothers/sisters, and next week I may have to put more light over her, but if a tornado blew everything up today, I'd be on the phone with Mark to get more platinums to fuel my resurgent grow. (<<<--- is that a run on sentence? :lot-o-toke: )

8bkHempy1_full_12_4_14.jpg

8bkHempy2_full_12_4_14.jpg

She's not fat...she's big and beautiful. :circle-of-love:

8bkHempy3_full_12_4_14.jpg

8bkHempy_budsite1_12_4_14.jpg

She is so hypnotizing (I find all of them hypnotizing and lose time in there every day though)...

8bkHempy_budsite2_12_4_14.jpg

8bkHempy_budsite3_12_4_14.jpg

8bkHempy_branch1_12_4_14.jpg

A healthy garden is better for my chi than smoking anything...but I'll do that too.

:peace::cool:

Simply beautiful! I feel like a proud papa watching her go all the way from a sprout to this beautiful creation in such a short amount of time!!

It just.. blows me away that technology is finally here that we can grow plants like this with such little power. I mean really.

99w to veg her.

185w to flower her.

..and she looks like that.. with the best yet to come. Amazing.. just.. amazing.. and I truly say that as a grower and lover of these things. It just never ceases to amaze me.

:peace:

Have you thought about taking a bunch of the big fans off so the rest of the bud sights can get some light? I think the dates were 21 days then day 45 ? With you being in hydro it will recover much faster. I did 40 - 2 liter coco hempy's and started them stripped down to naked pole dancers.
I think your going to be fine being your at day 18, stretch is usually 21 days but more light would be great. :Namaste:

Simply beautiful! I feel like a proud papa watching her go all the way from a sprout to this beautiful creation in such a short amount of time!!

It just.. blows me away that technology is finally here that we can grow plants like this with such little power. I mean really.

99w to veg her.

185w to flower her.

..and she looks like that.. with the best yet to come. Amazing.. just.. amazing.. and I truly say that as a grower and lover of these things. It just never ceases to amaze me.

Thanks Mark. She really is a sight man...and, yes, the best to come with her. ;)

Have you thought about taking a bunch of the big fans off so the rest of the bud sights can get some light? I think the dates were 21 days then day 45 ? With you being in hydro it will recover much faster. I did 40 - 2 liter coco hempy's and started them stripped down to naked pole dancers.
I think your going to be fine being your at day 18, stretch is usually 21 days but more light would be great. :Namaste:

Yes, bloom pruning is already scheduled. She'll get a clean-up late next week and will get another light on her just before. I know I should have managed her a little better, but once she took off, I really wanted to see her get bigger...and she obliged.

:cool:

Gov is literally just hanging out in his grow room,
someone walks in....
"welcome to the jungle" starts playing =p
looks excellent man, I seriously cannot wait until I have the cash to ditch my mars II and pick up a platinum.
My CSSH is hulking out now, I can only imagine what her good genes would do under a vastly superior light.

I seriously cannot wait until I have the cash to ditch my mars II and pick up a platinum.
My CSSH is hulking out now, I can only imagine what her good genes would do under a vastly superior light.

Alright alright.. what do we have to do here?! Friends don't let friends.. well.. you know.

Alright alright.. what do we have to do here?! Friends don't let friends.. well.. you know.

All you guys have to do is be patient =p I had initially planned to pick one up in January, but life happens, so I may have to wait until around Feb to pick it up. I guess I have to be patient too haha, I just constantly see the differences and I get all fan girl. My Mars II is doing a superb job, far better than what I learned to grow with, there are people out there doing more with less right now.

I sincerely appreciate the kindness though!

All you guys have to do is be patient =p I had initially planned to pick one up in January, but life happens, so I may have to wait until around Feb to pick it up. I guess I have to be patient too haha, I just constantly see the differences and I get all fan girl. My Mars II is doing a superb job, far better than what I learned to grow with, there are people out there doing more with less right now.

I sincerely appreciate the kindness though!

Ill never diss the mars light! I have the mars 900 but I also have a p450. The jury is still out in my garden :)

I'll diss my mars all day everyday. 3 panels brand new been under my bed for over a year. Turning them on once was enough to know what pieces of sh$& they are....
Friends, tell your friends, they don't listen.
Jury still out, lol.... You get paid more for your jury work than your usual job? Lol:peace:

I'll diss my mars all day everyday. 3 panels brand new been under my bed for over a year. Turning them on once was enough to know what pieces of sh$& they are....
Friends, tell your friends, they don't listen.
Jury still out, lol.... You get paid more for your jury work than your usual job? Lol:peace:

Tell that to my girls. Fast and Vast Auto 5' 3" tall and 4' wide. Last one got to over 3' tall and harvest was 4 ozs. Are you dissing Mars II because you grow incorrectly with LED? What size panels do you have under your bed? If they are brand new, have you even grown with them? I have a 700 and a 900 but only use 1 at a time and they work great. Jury isn't out for most other Mars II growers.

WJ

Tell that to my girls. Fast and Vast Auto 5' 3" tall and 4' wide. Last one got to over 3' tall and harvest was 4 ozs. Are you dissing Mars II because you grow incorrectly with LED? What size panels do you have under your bed? If they are brand new, have you even grown with them? I have a 700 and a 900 but only use 1 at a time and they work great. Jury isn't out for most other Mars II growers.

WJ

Agreed. He must be a failure in most other aspects...nuff said.
Oh and I promise I make more money than most :)
Cheers!

Make more money than most, but are as cheap as they come when it's time to spend it, lol... I use intelligent- gro....never said mars won't grow buds... Others will do it better, quieter, less heat, less energy used, etc etc.....I've got 2x400's and a 700 brand new, pm me if you want them....I used a 400 for 8 weeks..... Most Mars users are upgrading, or the ones that can afford to....failure at most aspects in life? Probably right....
I still like the jury out- comparing a 500w panel to a 270w panel, and the jury's still out. Lol

Looking great gov... What size area is the hempy in? She's going to be a monster... Might have been a good idea to have upsized the pot? Awesome grow bro, peace

Back
Top Bottom