Gov's PlatinumLED Adventure With DocBud's High Brix Kit

nice shout out about Blue Dream for the wives....very happy to see that it makes the neikodog family happy....:rofl:

Yes indeed. :)

They are drying nicely and transitioning through that occasional mild grassy smell just as I enter the room, but as soon as I pick up a bud or branch the more floral citrusy stuff pops right up. I've kept it about 73f/50% almost constantly. The dehumidifier is set at 50% and it's not pulling much out of the air at all so balance is pretty good. They may come off the stems Sunday sometime, then usually another day or so in the net while I sort them and figure out the curing options I've got at hand.

Almost done. :cool:

Hmmm I heard from few growers here about transition grassy/hay period of breaking down terpenes, but I never experienced this myself. I remember that when I chopped and hung my Trainwreck the smell of piss was so intense I thought I had an outhouse in my storage :)

Hmmm I heard from few growers here about transition grassy/hay period of breaking down terpenes, but I never experienced this myself. I remember that when I chopped and hung my Trainwreck the smell of piss was so intense I thought I had an outhouse in my storage :)

Interesting, I get the grassy taste to when they're still a little wet, nothing I would describe as a hay taste though. I always assumed it was the chlorophyl breaking down or something causing it.

Right, well witness the fact I took them off the stem today and there's nothing but a wonderful smell. I didn't handle anything but the stems as I trimmed the buds off them and got 2 big snakes of finger hash. :)

I only did the 8-ball kush as it came down first and it's buds didn't have the individual mass of the Blue Dreams, so the BD's stay on the stem another day or so.

:cool:

Hey Gov, I got a question on your new S&P fan. Did you have to wire it yourself or did it come with a cord? I was looking at the installation manual for the TD-100 and it appears there is no cord. I guess that is so you can add a speed controller. Thanks.

I bootlegged an old cord from an industrial vacuum cleaner. It was about 15' long and I just wired to the high-speed setting.

Well, everything is in the cans and jars, and suffice it to say... This looks and smells like the best produce I've ever grown. The amount of finger hash and scissor hash indicates it is higher in resin content too. I've still not tried any flowers yet and will be back in a cpl weeks for a legitimate smoke report. I still have two gallon freezer bags packed with trim in the freezer and will make some bubble hash this weekend.

I'm starting to put together my plans for my next round. Thankfully, I don't have to decide in the next 2 weeks...lol

Until then...puff-n-pass

:peace::cool:

Well, everything is in the cans and jars, and suffice it to say... This looks and smells like the best produce I've ever grown. The amount of finger hash and scissor hash indicates it is higher in resin content too. I've still not tried any flowers yet and will be back in a cpl weeks for a legitimate smoke report. I still have two gallon freezer bags packed with trim in the freezer and will make some bubble hash this weekend.

I'm starting to put together my plans for my next round. Thankfully, I don't have to decide in the next 2 weeks...lol

Until then...puff-n-pass

:peace::cool:

:bravo::welldone:

Very good. Keep them coming :bong:

Congrats Gov!:goodjob:
Those HB Buds look heavenly....:circle-of-love:

Thanks Stage. I'll put a few dried, cured nug shots up with the smoke report... possibly a few from my scheduled bubble session this weekend too. ;)

:cool:

Those are some fine looking buds, Gov, great job! The 8BK looked almost as frosted as a white strain. Will be looking forward to the smoke report.

Back
Top Bottom