Gov's PlatinumLED Adventure With DocBud's High Brix Kit

Yeah, I really did just copy Ronnie's routine. I had to go slightly smaller diameter, but it's plenty strong, and I've already decided to put another nut on each side of the brass eyelets. It adds stability. A slight addition to the cost of it all, but I had a package of 50 I had only used a few out of so no cost on the extras. I've got 5 lights to do and will need 10 per light not counting the lock nut. Seems like a lot but it's dope. Probably less than $15 to do them all with the bonus of no tools necessary (unless you can't thread the nut on with only hand pressure. My hands are like atomic vises though so I screwed them right on...sniff.)

:cool:

LMAO.....looks like you could possibly tilt them by spinning the nuts to one side or the other.....if you had the need or want to....might wanna put oversized washers between the nuts and the hanger....could slip off if hung on to much of an angle.....

Now that I look at it again if you wanted to tilt them just run the rods the other way......I'm sure they are like my mars...just held with a jam nut on inside.

I don't know just rambling now.......:lot-o-toke:

LMAO.....looks like you could possibly tilt them by spinning the nuts to one side or the other.....if you had the need or want to....might wanna put oversized washers between the nuts and the hanger....could slip off if hung on to much of an angle.....:

That's exactly what I meant about tilting them on a third axis. I tried it out already too and it works pretty well as long as your intended angle isn't too extreme. 10-15 degress is easily doable.

Now that I look at it again if you wanted to tilt them just run the rods the other way......I'm sure they are like my mars...just held with a jam nut on inside.

I don't know just rambling now.......:lot-o-toke:

LMAO...yeah, shitcan that last part. The first part was brilliance though. ;)

Well, I've been busy last 2 days. Here are a couple of the pics I was able to grab. It's a murder scene and the only other pics I have would qualify for the next printing of helter skelter.

One of the endless branches offered by the high brix-grown 8-ball kush

20150304_123939.jpg

...and one of the Blue Dream tops hanging in the cabinet.

20150304_124030.jpg

I'm tired and beat and can say, again, 1. Trimming is fun for the first 10 minutes, and 2. I'd never make it as a hand-trimmer. I can also say, I smoked some of the BD scissor hash (I got a nice marble of each) with my wife and she REALLY liked it too.

I will make the adjustments to the lights in the next few days and get in there to clean stuff up. I like it tidy and right now, well...it's not. I laid a nice layer of fan leaves, dusted it with roots and cut in all the root balls then watered with about 1/2 gal of RO. I also added a nice layer and dusted with roots in the other bin of unused soil too.

Whew...that's a lot of work over the last 2 days. :tokin:

:peace::cool:

Gratz, Gov! Now enjoy the fruits of your labor.

Thanks everybody. I hope I can fend off the weed elves over the next few days as they always come and steal half my weed too. :cool:

Awesome Gov, Very nice looking nugs. My wife also loves the blue dream and she doesn't even like most strains. I think my plushberry was the best tasting bud I have ever had but she hates it.

People take note Wives love the blue dream. Great things happen when your wife falls in love with your other ladies... :circle-of-love:

:high-five:

Awesome Gov, Very nice looking nugs. My wife also loves the blue dream and she doesn't even like most strains. I think my plushberry was the best tasting bud I have ever had but she hates it.

People take note Wives love the blue dream. Great things happen when your wife falls in love with your other ladies... :circle-of-love:

:high-five:

Wives do love Blue Dream. It makes for a happy household when the blue dream is burning. :cheer:

Back
Top Bottom