Grandpa Likes To Squeeze Stuff: Solventless Extracts, Rosin, Pressed Here!

I sure don't see any flower in my pressings, maybe a few at the puck edge but easy to remove

But I feel ya, but so far I'm loving my press

I sure don't see any flower in my pressings, maybe a few at the puck edge but easy to remove

But I feel ya, but so far I'm loving my press
Hell yeah I'm loving my dulytek so far! Just pressing a puck with no bag, I'm getting really clean rosin but there is a piece of veg here now there

I'm getting better yields now:

full

Squishy - Crown Royale
This was pressed at 210°F. One minute clamp, three minutes at 1000 PSI, 30 seconds at 2500PSI.

I rolled it off of the dab tool. How do you get it on your silicone mats? How do you get the last bits off of the dab tools?

Im also a naked bud squisher....its the shizz. I dont want to be doing alcohol extractions etc later from bags or pucks.
I just need super tough parchment or should I squish directly with a silicon mat and see what happens?

Try the silicone mat. The parchment I've tried bleeds through at higher pressures.

Something you can do with the bags and pucks is soak them in warm oil, to extract the last bit. The bags can then be washed with dish detergent, rinsed, dried, and re-used. If you make salve such as @InTheShed demonstrates in this post, you can toss the pucks in with the rest of the chopped up plant.

Im also a naked bud squisher....its the shizz. I dont want to be doing alcohol extractions etc later from bags or pucks.
I just need super tough parchment or should I squish directly with a silicon mat and see what happens?
I'm sure I'd get slapped for saying this but I just toss the pucks

Thanks for the shout Salt!

Not sure how much THC is left in those pucks (I'd love to hear how hard hitting a QWET wash is after distilling the leftovers), but if there is a goodly amount, I'd make topical pain oil from it. I haven't found that you need any flower at all in the salve I make, which is for bites, stings, burns, and abrasions. I use roots, stems, and leaves for that. Anything with THC goes into topical pain oil which is just buds and oil.

Thanks for the shout Salt!

Not sure how much THC is left in those pucks (I'd love to hear how hard hitting a QWET wash is after distilling the leftovers), but if there is a goodly amount, I'd make topical pain oil from it. I haven't found that you need any flower at all in the salve I make, which is for bites, stings, burns, and abrasions. I use roots, stems, and leaves for that. Anything with THC goes into topical pain oil which is just buds and oil.

That's probably a good idea. I won the Magical Butter machine, and am trying to find a use for it. I want to stay away from alcohol, so I'll give it a go with the oil.

If you use the pucks in the MB2 be sure to break them up well. That's a good grinder in there but I'm not sure it can handle something mashed under a few tons of pressure!
I figure unwrap them, chop them up, toss them in, let the machine do its thing, strain it, and then decarb the oil.

Sounds like a plan! I forgot to mention that making edibles with the oil is another option :oops: . Either way, the I think the best way to run the MB2 is 8 hours at 160º F, rest over night, and another 8 hours at the same temp. Something about that cooling and reheating seems to enhance the infusion.
Thanks. The machine is still in the box, waiting for its first run. :oops:

Try the silicone mat. The parchment I've tried bleeds through at higher pressures.

Something you can do with the bags and pucks is soak them in warm oil, to extract the last bit. The bags can then be washed with dish detergent, rinsed, dried, and re-used. If you make salve such as @InTheShed demonstrates in this post, you can toss the pucks in with the rest of the chopped up plant.

That’s sounds like trying to wash and reuse a condom. :laugh:

As soon as lights come on in flower room I will, recipe in my notebook in there. First time I made them I messed my math up, moved a decimal over somewhere along the line. Should have been 10mg per serving....ended up 100mg! Never been so fucked up in my life!

I’ll take the 100mg recipe. :cheesygrinsmiley:
I’m going deep...:laugh:

Back
Top Bottom