Grandpa Likes To Squeeze Stuff: Solventless Extracts, Rosin, Pressed Here!

Saying that, what temp are you squishing that "Wax", does it seem to burn cleaner than the gooey Rosins?
Inquiring minds would like to know!

The last two squishes were done at 200F on my awesome DabPress plates. Shameless plug.

Oh, and Alexa is only in my little room...in the barn. I have my press, a refrigerator, two tables and four chairs. I press rosin, smoke rosin, fart rosin, and listen to music. Now that she’s there, instead of turning on the radio, I say, “Alexa, play classic Rock.” “Alexa, turn it up!”

If the NSA is listening to me then we are all in serious peril. Hahaha! “Shia dog...I got my weed card and shit.” LOL! If the law wants to hear me fart while I press weed...more power to em. :rofl:

Oh, and Alexa is only in my little room...in the barn. I have my press, a refrigerator, two tables and four chairs. I press rosin, smoke rosin, fart rosin, and listen to music. Now that she’s there, instead of turning on the radio, I say, “Alexa, play classic Rock.” “Alexa, turn it up!”

If the NSA is listening to me then we are all in serious peril. Hahaha! “Shia dog...I got my weed card and shit.” LOL! If the law wants to hear me fart while I press weed...more power to em. :rofl:

I don't live in a legal state, but I figure if they want to arrest an almost 72 yr old man for growing his own med's, does not sell a fucking thing, helps people in need when I have extra and pay my taxes and bills on time, then let um.
Shit, free room and board, three squares a day, and better healthcare than I have now. Sign me up! :rofl::laugh::rofl:

Tell Alexa to play some Allman Brothers this 4th.

I don't live in a legal state, but I figure if they want to arrest an almost 72 yr old man for growing his own med's, does not sell a fucking thing, helps people in need when I have extra and pay my taxes and bills on time, then let um.
Shit, free room and board, three squares a day, and better healthcare than I have now. Sign me up! :rofl::laugh::rofl:
Ditto. I have about 30 w2 employees between me and the wife. And our companies pay their healthcare pretty much. So yeah, put me on a govt vacay.

I’m lucky I can grow legally. It does reduce my stress level. Not many people know I grow weed though. I keep it very much on the low. It’s just better that way IMO.
Myself as well, outside of this forum, and my parents and three friends i've known 30+ years (who grow-and got me into it).

Myself as well, outside of this forum, and my parents and three friends i've known 30+ years (who grow-and got me into it).

My GF, my son, my apprentice a couple of friend for over 50 yrs. and you guys on the forums are the only one's know I grow.

My GF, my son, my apprentice a couple of friend for over 50 yrs. and you guys on the forums are the only one's know I grow.

It's a good way to keep it, even if growing or possession is legal. It's a high value, low volume item that some who won't buy and are too lazy to grow covet.

Gunna put this here and maybe a couple of other spots, hope ya don't mind Gramps

I won a VapeBrothers VB11 part of my MOTM in 2018.
I've used it pretty regularly. Works great, way better than some other vape/rosin pens I've used. Many have a tuff draw on them, but the VB11 is really easy to get a small or HUGE hit with a nice smooth, effortless draw

So since I got the @Dabpress press I decided to get some more coils, or Skillet Heaters as they call them
Order 3, all different colors so I know what's in it, CBD, hybrid CBD/THC, and Sativa. Fast shipping, landed in 3days.
Opened em, WTF, they don't fit

As you can see the two Skillet's are quite different, old one (bottom) has a hole in the center, new one dosent

Ok let's call. Got one of the Bros immediately on the phone. He was very cornfused, so said he'd have the other bro call me right back. 5 min later...ring ring ring
He was cornfused as well, was wondering if it's the subbed out version of the pen from years ago. I sent them an email, all these pics I'll post here...and like 15min later ..ring ring ring
2nd Bro called and said...Got IT!!!!
What happened, see pics below, the nib sticking out of the battery (long part) is actually the center piece of the skillet that pulled out of the older skillet

So he said carefully remove that part, and it should be fixed.. soak it in 91% alcohol if it dosent come out.

So a little soak, and out it came.. stuck it back in the old skillet and BAM!!!, LIT RIGHT UP....then tried the new ones...worked perfect

I'm pretty sure, when I tried to heat it up to clean it, basically let the oil drip out, u burned it up and loosened that nib in the skillet, so totally my fault

I wanted to share this with the forum. This kind of customer service is fantastic. They also gave me a replacement battery at $14, warranty $$$.

They won my business for sure. After I fixed it I called Bro #1 back and told him of my success....lol...we BSd for like 35min. They go way back to the late 70s with vaping and such...great guys and great products. They go the extra mile for GOOD batteries from China, none have exploded, and high quality ceramic coils

Anyways just wanted to share my experience with ya all

Ya, I see VapeBros isnt a sponsor anymore

They told me most their sales are word of mouth, so probably didn't get the value return on all the free stuffs

I love mine for sure..... I'll have two now soon

I didn't get most of the prizes. I didn't even get an acknowledgment from those sponsors, explaining that they only ship to the USA. I don't mind not getting the prizes, but an e-mail would have been nice. Oh well, 420 Magazine, Magical Butter, Space Case, and Foods Alive did send the loot, and I appreciate it.

New set of bags came in!
Cheese please!
4FC1F2E7-C62D-4D1A-BA35-2DC8A6B3A9F2.jpeg
D590EEA0-C454-4B16-A9B1-6C056709BC48.jpeg
622F7B86-94E0-4F1D-BA98-A9A8A63B7F2C.jpeg
38FD5602-4C74-4628-BE1C-923F4D417CC3.jpeg
EDCF79E0-5E3F-4467-BE74-474BEDA8181F.jpeg
7DBA809B-BD06-4DC4-9B22-9DAD97B921AA.jpeg
5087FF8F-838A-48DB-94BF-F0415102C685.jpeg
3F4923EB-974A-4C3D-8384-107E49365EB8.jpeg

:headbanger:

Kind of feel like I am among Royalty with all these MOTM dudes. :rofl:

I can see why you received your MOTM award, that is cool shit!
:thumb: :high-five:

My insomnia is getting worse. I think the dutch treat cbd that I folded into my purple kush is keeping me wired at night... I've got a c99xbb going and I may let one of them get a fair amount of amber. I need a night time sledge hammer.
:passitleft:

Well I've come to the conclusion that after 20 years of construction n breaking fingers, arthritis n not being very bright I'm still not able to get a damn puck into a bag. I'd really like to press pucks in a bag. Doing decent just packing bud into bag but think it's hurting my yield. Always something so small to make a guy feel like a big idiot!

So far I'm not a fan of the bags...Rd puck into sq bag dosent work for me .lol

May try stuffing and packing the bag again, but without the bag is working great so far

Oh crap... forgot to weight my squish again .need ta do that...dang ametures anyways...lol

Back
Top Bottom