Grandpa Likes To Squeeze Stuff: Solventless Extracts, Rosin, Pressed Here!

Finally got to the Dosidos dabs approximately 11.8 grams to 110 mL coconut oil made 129 capsules. Gonna need them , butt heads at the hospital think I need them . Tried to tell them I don’t do opioids , this was last Thursday have been heavy on my capsules. Decided to keep them strong for a double hernia. Was at the doc yesterday for consultation and was told it may take two weeks for Medicare to okay the surgery. I’ve never heard of this waiting crap , don’t get it .

I need cataract surgery on my eyes but they won’t do elective surgeries right now. Hell im almost blind and they can’t do anything about it.

I need cataract surgery on my eyes but they won’t do elective surgeries right now. Hell im almost blind and they can’t do anything about it.
Wow that sucks , I have friends that got it done and wished they didn’t wait so long to see again . Please be careful one of those friends just walked in and he says for you to beware of your surroundings that’s what got him in trouble broken forearm. I called the other hospital and they laid all the doctors that do Medicare off .

I feel for you guys. That truly blows! :confused:
All because of politics
I’ve just been staying wasted but then mama handed me her joint and I hit it . Coughed like hell so now my lower guts are hurting, got to stick with my capsules.
Politics I always stayed away from , maybe I should have payed attention .

Agreed. However, I’m still holding out that most people are good at heart. Maybe I’m wrong, but we shall see...ooops! Sorry Penny, not you...you can’t see shit. :cheesygrinsmiley: :love: :kisstwo: LOL! Just yankin your chain.

Be safe guys!

Sorry to hear about your eye situation @Pennywise I can only imagine! I lost my hearing for a couple days in one ear (my own fault) but seems to have come back. Anyways, it drove me nuts and that is nothing compared to what I imagine you are describing. Hang in there and I agree it is 100% politics. Might get worse before it gets better but iui t will get better.

:passitleft:

You know I’d hit it! :headbanger:

Lol yea it tastes great man an gets me ripped. I cant wait to smash an actual harvest lol. The plants i got i going now will have a way better yield so ill b able 2 make alot more rosin an have a few different kinds as well. So im kinda excited about tht. I was thinking about jus doing abunch of autos maybe 3 or 4 different strains maybe 3 an do like 3 or 4 plants each. Jus need to get some more lights to replace what i lost so i can support tht many girls plus i gotta get the seeds 2 so its alil ways still till i get tht all going but atleast things are starting to move in tht direction lol.

@Blazinjones That looks amazing! I'm squeezing some Blue Dream for the first time tonight. It hasn't been curing too long so I hope it turns out as collectable. I know it won't look like yours. What temp and time did you do if you don't mind me asking

Back
Top Bottom