Grandpa Tokin’s Perpetual

I woke up early to a huge storm. Hit some GSC Rosin. My beautiful wife is cooking; barefoot and scantily clad. I smell bacon. Life is really good for this old guy.

full

Break time from trimming for me! Hope y'all had great weekend. Glad to hear your getting around a bit better GT! The GG's are looking great, pretty much they are what they are n packing weight on now. 1 plant about fell over she so top heavy. Get pics soon, really starting to frost up.

I’d love to see some pictures. I’m hoping to get some clones cut this week and start a flower run around the middle of September. That’s the plan anyway. I’m planning on running my GG, a Black Cherry Punch (from @Van Stank), your Gorilla Juice, and something from seed. Then, the next run I’ll do your other two and more. That will more than pull me through the winter.

Today is a full workout day. My wife and I are going to workout together. Then I need to frame an 8x8 wall. That’s it... that’s all I’m doing today. Enjoy!

She has very similar plant n bud structure as my gorilla kush which has gg4 in the lineage (grandma) but yes I love the plants! I love the bud to, still have 1 fat bud left from ya!

When I squished your GK bud it reminded me of the GG4 so now that makes sense. It’s good stuff fo sho!

Back
Top Bottom