Grandpa's Second Try - Come Join Us!

KJ & HS...thanks for your kind, caring and compassionate words. I'll do all I can to live up to the expectations, and to succeed. We have to remember how old those two are. They're autos and they first sprouted in mid-july. So, I still keep thinking they are at the end of the line, TimeWise. We have all been trying to milk them for as much time as we can, however I am afraid it's about the end of their time. LOL... But what do I know... LMAO!

KJ & HS...thanks for your kind, caring and compassionate words. I'll do all I can to live up to the expectations, and to succeed. We have to remember how old those two are. They're autos and they first sprouted in mid-july. So, I still keep thinking they are at the end of the line, TimeWise. We have all been trying to milk them for as much time as we can, however I am afraid it's about the end of their time. LOL... But what do I know... LMAO!

Well your next round please don't quit we will get you there ..

Lol that is the spirit! What soil are you using for jaws?
We now have her in the build-A-Soil we got, and that's what we will be transplanting her into. This is a seed to harvest soil, only water should be needed.
KIEN (Keep It Easy Newb) . .

We got Emma and Elsa all trimmed up as best we could. I went ahead and had Kelley take a picture of each of them and one of Jaws for posterity. Maybe this will give you guys a better idea of what to do with Emma and Elsa...

Emma
10-12-17_Emma_After_Trim.jpg

Elsa
10-12-17_Elsa_After_Trim.jpg

Jaws
10-12-17_Jaws.jpg

pW...what caught your eye that concerned you?

We got Emma and Elsa all trimmed up as best we could. I went ahead and had Kelley take a picture of each of them and one of Jaws for posterity. Maybe this will give you guys a better idea of what to do with Emma and Elsa...

Emma

Elsa

Jaws
10-12-17_Jaws.jpg

There is something on that bud that looks white like mold. I can't tell pic still blurry penny?

Also good job on the trimming off dead leaves .
As gas as jaws goes looks like a ph lock out of some sort?

All the water that Jaws has been exposed to has been pHed two between 6.6 and 6.8. Now, the ppm's have been around 1:50 to 1:58. She has only had one watering other than the original soaking I gave the soil before planting. The last watering she got went in at 6 point 6 and came out at 7.2. When we watered her next, I was going to see if they had balance out a little bit. The two big girls got some water tonight pHed to 6.8. Runoff was 6.7. PPM was 212. Out was 152.
Temp was 76° rH was 35%.
I'm thinking we will you give Jaws a drink tomorrow. Just around the edges of the cup until it settles at the bottom .

Could it be that the soil has to much of nutes in it? I know with Some all-mix or something that seedlings had to many. I am not Sure, just trying to Come Up with What is giving your plants a hard time. On the other hand jaws her new leafs look great!

Interesting to figure out What it Could be... wish you the biggest buds of the world!

What kind of light do you have?

Emma

Elsa

Jaws
10-12-17_Jaws.jpg

Those 2 long twisted leaves at the bottom, looks fantastic in that photo though. Looks like Jaws is growing super fast. I stand corrected.

Yeah Jaws looks sweet, I'm assuming those lower leaves were just contacting the medium when it was a younger plant? Either way Jaws looks awesome :thumb: Good job Grandpa

Could it be that the soil has to much of nutes in it? I know with Some all-mix or something that seedlings had to many. I am not Sure, just trying to Come Up with What is giving your plants a hard time. On the other hand jaws her new leafs look great!

Interesting to figure out What it Could be... wish you the biggest buds of the world!

What kind of light do you have?
It's always entirely possible that the soil is too hot for seedlings. You heard right, but according to the owner at the company where the soil is made, it is quite safe for seedlings. It's his company, so I took his word for it. The lights we are using R2 different 300 w LEDs from Mars Hydro. The green one was purchase, and Toasty sent the white one to us. So, basically we are running 600w of LED lighting. If I did the math correctly, the true wattage is more along the lines of 420 W or so.

Well... That's a relief! Glad to hear that she's doing good. She does feel like she's healthy. Like I said last night, I think we'll give her a little drink today. I don't think we're going to do it to run off, unless you guys think we should. Just a little bit of moisture so she stays happy. Almost feels like it's empty of anything. So I think it will do her good. Please correct me if I'm wrong.

Grandpa don't worry as the rest of the plant looks great. Just the first 2 leaves. Just had a little hiccup in the beginning but it looks to be all worked out now. Keep doing what you're doing

Well... That's a relief! Glad to hear that she's doing good. She does feel like she's healthy. Like I said last night, I think we'll give her a little drink today. I don't think we're going to do it to run off, unless you guys think we should. Just a little bit of moisture so she stays happy. Almost feels like it's empty of anything. So I think it will do her good. Please correct me if I'm wrong.

Jaws looks great Gramps. Don't water to run off in that soil if its water only soil. Just go to a good dampness almost throughout. She still needs to search for water to get those roots going full overdrive so be sure to water more around the outside if possible. Looking really healthy though Gramps.

Hi Grandpa & Kelley, what a busy and brainy week.

I was unable to finish researching strains for you, but I'm well on my way. I'm going to take a couple more weeks (at most) to finish this. Thank you for your patience, my brain was fatigued this week. However, your stories I've been reading instantly, so we all good. ;)

Jaws sure is coming along, so excited for you.

<cue jaws theme song> dun nah, duh nah, duh nah, dun dun dun DUN DUN DUN...lol </jaws eats my words>

Back
Top Bottom