GratefulBud's Summer 2023 Outside Grow

Ha!- Here's one from my collection...gotta love a good mystery.. 😄

last fuck.jpg

I gotta look into that. Mushrooms have shown wonderful results in treating PTSD. I read one dose can keep you right for months.
I've tested this and it's accurate....

I take a 3-6 gram dose about every 3 months & have great results.
:thumb:

I gotta look into that. Mushrooms have shown wonderful results in treating PTSD. I read one dose can keep you right for months.
I suffer from PTSD. I can honestly say that between cannabis and mushrooms they saved my life. I was a very wild outta control ride for a long time. Ate too many mushrooms and the universe sat me down and got my fuckin mind right!!! Stopped smoking cigarettes and drinking alcohol that very same week. If you need any advice gimme a shout. I'm no pro but I half know what I'm talking bout!! Hehe Happy Saturday!! 😎✌️

I suffer from PTSD. I can honestly say that between cannabis and mushrooms they saved my life. I was a very wild outta control ride for a long time. Ate too many mushrooms and the universe sat me down and got my fuckin mind right!!! Stopped smoking cigarettes and drinking alcohol that very same week. If you need any advice gimme a shout. I'm no pro but I half know what I'm talking bout!! Hehe Happy Saturday!! 😎✌️
Right on, brother.

Quick question. The first plant I harvested was White Widow on 10/1. In the drying box, then in jar since 10/8. I burped every day first week and a few times the second week. I open jar once or twice per week to check progress. If grassy I leave jar open for a few minutes to get fresh air. Until now it was not grassy. Yesterday I noticed an ammonia odor so I left jars open for about 20 minutes.

Did I screw the pooch?
Even the WW jars from the fridge dry have a slight ammonia odor. Have not been burping those jars as much. Not sure if it’s a terpene thing or what.

The other jars seem fine - no odor or slightly pleasant terpene odor. I’m hoping to get better quality this cure. Last year I was burping like crazy and I think I overdid it. Still had slightly grassy aftertaste after a few months.

Thanks,

Yeah, ammonia smell is not what you want. That says to me they're still too wet.

Did you test the rh level when you jarred them? You want to dry down to something like 62% before you close them up.

Azi's got the questions! I would definitely let them air out in the meantime.

Yeah I put the stuff from the drying box in a turkey bag for a day or two but it was already very dry - 58%. Which is why I moved it to jars and burped. It's very slight but enough for my ears nose hairs to perk up. Odd that the two bags dried in the fridge have the same odor. Slight hint of ammonia. I'll burp those jars extra next few days and see if it goes away. I should be getting to the point that cure is almost done. The Gorilla and the SFV OG smell pretty good. Mimosa not much smell. Critical still smells like skunk ass so I'll burp those jars extra as well.

Fuck me sideways.

I bought some new hygrometers and I made damn sure I compared them with my old ones. I lined them all up on a shelf and within a few hours most were reading RH% within 2%. Not ideal but OK. So I used them. I have about twenty. I tossed 3 that were way off - over 8% compared to the average of the others.

I just checked and yup - the 4 new ones are showing RH 10% higher than actual. RH% in this room is actually around 15%. Not sure which jars they were in.

1699745167744.jpeg

Hmm. If those were in the WW jars I would have the opposite problem - buds will be way drier than what the hygrometer says.

Great catch but not surprising really. I found those little hygros are much more accurate in the middle RH range than down in the really low end so it's hard to say which is really telling the truth.
Yeah I need to rely on how the buds feel. Or maybe use the Jedi Force or something.
Typically I'll line 5 or 6 up and make sure they are close to each other, then switch them around in jars.

I found those little hygros are much more accurate in the middle RH range than down in the really low end so it's hard to say which is really telling the truth.
Once again, you are correct.
I put several hygrometers - old and new - into jars and found that once settled they all read fairly close to 60%.
Also the odor in the White Widow jars has changed. Turning more into a terpene smell. Perhaps I was wrong about "ammonia". Could just be how this strain smells. Hope so.
Spicy.

Bought 5, I trust 2 of them and just move them back and forth. Kind of bullshit but still way better than guessing...
I learned a costly lesson a couple times that I'm a terrible judge of rh without them.

Yeah I have exact same hydrometers don’t trust ‘em much at all. I’ve had two never change wherever you put them! One reads 99% always and another loves 68%! I bought 20 I think, they were like 50c a pop 😂
I've thrown away about ten of them over the past two years.
I do have a bunch still but I rotate them.
Bought 5, I trust 2 of them and just move them back and forth. Kind of bullshit but still way better than guessing...
I learned a costly lesson a couple times that I'm a terrible judge of rh without them.
Yeah me too.

I had a few bags that coming out the fridge they looked and felt crispy, but after a few days in jars they went over 68%. Back in the fridge they went.

Back
Top Bottom