Graytail's 4th Perpetual: 4x4 Samsung Panels

I'm in! Beautiful looking plants Gray! Where's your white flies?
They’re at my place!

LOL, I haven't seen one in over a year! :slide:

Damn, you got 'em, Magoo? They really don't hurt HB plants, but they leave their honey all over everything. I don' miss the horde. :)

Does my Bubba look right, Neiko?

Thanks for showing up, everyone. :Namaste:

We'll be discussing all sorts of stuff here. :reading420magazine:

For instance, Samsungs. Have you read Rider's thread, @farm420ok? The branded Samsung strips are very reasonably priced and extremely flexible. If I add anything more, it'll probably be 2 foot strips.

Rider's Samsung strip thread

I love my setup! :yahoo: I need to get a set of pics of the buds 4 feet from the lights. They look almost as good as the top ones - amazing penetration with the diodes - 4256 of 'em -dispersed like this.

For instance, Samsungs. Have you read Rider's thread, @farm420ok? The branded Samsung strips are very reasonably priced and extremely flexible. If I add anything more, it'll probably be 2 foot strips.

Rider's Samsung strip thread

I love my setup! :yahoo: I need to get a set of pics of the buds 4 feet from the lights. They look almost as good as the top ones - amazing penetration with the diodes - 4256 of 'em -dispersed like this.

I have not, but I will. I just book marked it. As of now, I went with HLG 320. I just have one on the way, using another older, but well marketed brand LED. Ill likely get at least one more of the 320s in the next few weeks, then I'll really start planning out my big room. Im trying to fill up a 7x7 now that will eventually be a veg room. I'll definately be reading that thread. Thanks a ton for sharing!

I just realized that I forgot to show you the 3 gallon plants! :cough: They're looking pretty good, too. :slide:

Here's the 7 of them together. The Malawi is the tall one on the left and she looks sweet up close, thickening nicely at 60 days since flip. She might even finish in 11 weeks.

In that back corner is Zam+, a plant that grew short and wide, like a spruce tree. The buds have started to look delicious! This is 50 days since flip.

This is Bluniverse. I screwed up and didn't veg it long enough, and it just ... didn't ... stretch. So it's those 7 tops and some underbuds. I'll try to reveg it. Looks nice though, and smells great!

Next is UBHaze. It still hasn't finished setting buds and probably won't for awhile. The last one went 16 weeks.

King Gelato is looking nice. I have another sprouted. :love:

Here's that Jamaican. We sampled quite a bit of the local stuff, but ours was always better. This however could stand up to what we're used to - pretty good - so I brought some seeds home. :)

And last but not least, a very pretty Devils Carnival. Wouldn't you know it, this is the one DC I didn't take a cut from. I'll try to reveg this one too.

It looks like the Jamaican will finish first, followed by Zam+ and Bluniverse. I have to remember to take Bluniverse early if I want to reveg it.

:Namaste:

The blueniverse is pretty amazing stuff. @Arctic Bowl just pulled his down. Line bred and crossed with huckleberry x c99 f2. but I'm anxious to drop some here soon. the smell was amazeballs

Yeah, it's one of those that smacks you in the face when you're reaching through the plants trying to get at something - a sudden burst of berry wafting out. :love:

Now that you mention it, we haven't seen Arctic for a while. I hope he shows up.

Hey Arctic :ciao: What, we don't even get pics anymore?

Very Nice, Dabber! I don't think mine is going to do as well ... next round, maybe. :)

Back
Top Bottom