Graytail's 4th Perpetual: 4x4 Samsung Panels

No, that'd be too soon - wouldn't show that quickly. Then the days have been getting shorter the whole time ... :hmmmm:

I don't know. But that's definitely not a typical Malawi. It might just be a mutant - it happens.

I just realized that I forgot to show you the 3 gallon plants! :cough: They're looking pretty good, too. :slide:

Here's the 7 of them together. The Malawi is the tall one on the left and she looks sweet up close, thickening nicely at 60 days since flip. She might even finish in 11 weeks.

In that back corner is Zam+, a plant that grew short and wide, like a spruce tree. The buds have started to look delicious! This is 50 days since flip.

This is Bluniverse. I screwed up and didn't veg it long enough, and it just ... didn't ... stretch. So it's those 7 tops and some underbuds. I'll try to reveg it. Looks nice though, and smells great!

Next is UBHaze. It still hasn't finished setting buds and probably won't for awhile. The last one went 16 weeks.

King Gelato is looking nice. I have another sprouted. :love:

Here's that Jamaican. We sampled quite a bit of the local stuff, but ours was always better. This however could stand up to what we're used to - pretty good - so I brought some seeds home. :)

And last but not least, a very pretty Devils Carnival. Wouldn't you know it, this is the one DC I didn't take a cut from. I'll try to reveg this one too.

It looks like the Jamaican will finish first, followed by Zam+ and Bluniverse. I have to remember to take Bluniverse early if I want to reveg it.

:Namaste:
Damn. You got some pretty ass plants there mate. That devils carnival looks PIFF!

Good morning Gray!

With your pots being small through out, do you dunk your plants all through bloom?

I use to do a sea of green, (.I still have the vhs tape) with those square 1g pots 15 years ago.

I don't, no. I could manage it but I can get them well soaked with waterings over a couple days, so I remain lazy about that. The 3 gallon pots are less troublesome than the 6 gallons. The 6 gallons can develop dry spots in the rootball.

Gray, I see your Malawi never got alternating nodes. That's a little different.

Hah, you're right! It never registered with me. I flipped the Malawi at 39 days, so that may have had something to do with it. She purdy! :slide:

I've smoked Malawi before, and Swazi is rampant in South Africa. I'm only a year in with growing so learning as I go as I've had 3 back ops in 4 years so I've never completed a grow of my own. I give them to my brother to grow out, but hopefully 4th time is the charm....

The haze was a Haze2.0 auto by Dinfem that wS outdoors in a shade cloth green house and got pollinated.... Here's the haze cross...

And yet another use for a spare tires :):goodjob: Just need to make sure no one rolls them away :)

This is something I’m still working on too, and how sweet that Graytail started journaling again so we can peek over his shoulder and figure out how he does that! Lol!

I was thinking about this again, and I'm not sure what it is I'm doing. I've pretty much always trained this way, and I've always crammed as many plants into the room as I can, so they have to conform to the pot size. Maybe that's it - they never get the room to grow outside their boundary. The 6 gallon ones get a little less than 2 sqft each, and the 3 gallons occupy 1 sqft.

It's working especially well with the small ones. :slide: The single colas have all the room they need - like a SOG of sorts.

I cram my plants in and they aren't nice enough to stay confined to the borders of the pot. They start growing into and around each other.

Yeah....what he said. Lol! I don’t know what it is you’re doing Graytail, but yours behave better than mine. :battingeyelashes:

maybe a Jedi mind trick, He just expects that result and the plants understand ?
were as I expect a tangled mess and the plants respond as well

Expectation drives manifestation Gazoo. :battingeyelashes: I’m learning to allow myself better expectations and to have kinder internal conversations until it becomes the norm that my garden demonstrates this kind of results.

A girl can dream. :circle-of-love:

I don’t know what it is you’re doing Graytail, but yours behave better than mine. :battingeyelashes:

:hmmmm: Shorter veg? Smaller pots? More headroom?
I dunno - but i love those small ones. Down the track I’m definitely giving that a go (after some successful runs ;) - it seems an advanced technique with the kit, to be sure!). It is a great way to strain hunt. :thumb: or simply keep all your faves in the mix ... not to mention clear out the seed collection a little :)

:Namaste:

Just an update on the Bubba Kush x Hashplant ...

The bud has been dry for a few days, in the jar by itself, still drying down a bit, and I've been having a little of it every night. Yesterday the fuelly Chem started to show up, and tonight there's a definite fresh wood shavings smell - still a little gassy.

A really classic aroma.

Early tests of a moist Bluniverse bud had a sharp aromatic tang like menthol. Nice elevating buzz, too.

:bongrip:

Back
Top Bottom