Graytail's 4th Perpetual: 4x4 Samsung Panels

Thank you gentlemen! Graytail does love his attaboys! :slide:

I was actually a bit intimidated to get back to seriously growing. I wasn't so sure I could keep up with myself, y'know? But, the Kit came through yet again! :yahoo: And I'm totally freelancing this time - doin' whatever I feel like doin' - gettin' all jiggy n stuff with the tools - whaddya know, it works anyway. :rofl:

Here's that bud of Bubba. It's heavily hash flavored, but there's some fruity undertone that I wasn't expecting - dank, like ... prunes? :hmmmm: It's still curing though.

One of those Zam+ buds would be nice wouldn't it, Doc? Sumpin a lil different. :slide:

[Edit] Which reminds me ... who's heard from Ziggs? There are a bunch of people running his Ace chucking strains right now - gotta be 4 or more of us. DrZiggy made some very nice seeds. :love:

I've sent a few texts, nothing back in months. A bit concerned, hope he's alright.

Magic beans must grow here, only explanation ; - ) :goodjob:

Goodtimes Graytail.

I agree. He using some magic in there. Oh.....kit magic. Lol!

And I want some Bubba Hash ROSIN! :slide::love:

It's pretty damned good mixed with Golden Tiger Haze, too . :bongrip:

Trippy hash. :p

My oh my Gray! What a treat tha was was the visual senses, and somehow I could almost smell it :yummy:
looks pretty fine. :)
:eek: really, like incredibly fine
Purple Orange CBD ... no color yet ...:confused:
that’s a bummer. I’ve been drawn to that too, dont have any seed yet. Do you have more seed to try again sometime?
gonna be a yielder
Again, my oh my - that Carnival!
speechless...
perfect :):thumb:

And honestly, Gray - that DC pheno you have (DC2) is the prettiest I’ve seen on the forums. What a stunner, eh!

So good, going back to look again.:slide::surf:

Back
Top Bottom