Graytail's 4th Perpetual: 4x4 Samsung Panels

Whenever I'm offered dispensary weed, it feels like the back of my throat gets coated with ash or something. I keep swallowing to try to clear it off. :straightface: The buds can look really great, but ...

I've become a solitary pot snob. I really don't like smoking stuff that I didn't grow myself. People give me samples, I praise the look of it, smoke it with them if I have to, and then throw it away when they're not looking. :laughtwo:

smoke it with them if I have to, and then throw it away when they're not looking.
Hahaha! I do the same thing. I still see people running around with dry crumbly weed in sandwich baggies. I see why though. If it weren't for me a lot of friends and fam would be smoking that same stuff. Growing is relatively easy, but not for everyone. I know a few peoples with black thumbs. Kill it just by looking at it. Should get them on my ant problem. haha. Even growing outdoors, here, is still taboo to some folks. Everyone is worried what the neighbors will think, or how much it is going to smell. I always have clones for free!!! Especially in June :)

People who try HB weed usually never go back and they always want more :)

People who try HB weed usually never go back and they always want more :)

28 years, not sure of any Brix levels but was never a selling factor (you'd think some dialing in over 12 Brix no matter technique) , actually in that time if anything, hydro was a selling point, alas, no closer to giving up and always wanting to grow and smoke more Lmfao.. good weed is good weed shit is shit and so e better than other but other smoked for whatever reason.. just enjoy it. Like a cult or Mormon shit some of tis..
I sometimes read (not this thread) and wonder why people don't grow poppies shrooms etc when describing what they want from their weed, lol.
Edit; forgot I was in the synagogue/church/ mosque lmfao

You can squeeze extra outta the 3gal by leaving in 1gal without a bottow and placing on top of 3gal pot.. get between 10-20 grams extra.. more depth for roots..

:laughtwo: I did this for the first time recently :high-five:
I have a jar full of sandwich baggies with samples people have given me. I smoke them occasionally to remind myself why I mix my own soil lol. They end up going into either topicals or something else. Occasionally I will ditch it if its just that horrible.

IMG_0780.JPG

Not rubbing it in :rofl: ideas was the idea of post :rofl::passitleft:

I would have photographed a sun drenched field and blue sky, if I wanted to rub anything in :rofl::rofl:

Nice haul! I’m gonna give Carnival a try eventually I’m sure!

Sweeet! :slide:

Can't wait to see how that improves DC. All the phenos are great, but the Carnival potency didn't come through.

You've harvested a Nis/Canna DC haven't you? What do you think of the smoke?

Back
Top Bottom