Graytail's 4th Perpetual: 4x4 Samsung Panels

Sweeet! :slide:

Can't wait to see how that improves DC. All the phenos are great, but the Carnival potency didn't come through.

You've harvested a Nis/Canna DC haven't you? What do you think of the smoke?
No I haven't yet, it got lost thru bad labeling, It is one of my unknowns coming along.:rofl: I was excited to grow yours out so it came first. I just up potted another of your DC3 yesterday.
:Namaste:

Great! :thumb:

I have my first DCP revegging. It got upcanned recently and is almost ready for flip.

Thanks guys! :thanks:

I was surprised myself, when I blew the pics up for closeups. I have a few calyxes that look like the pic on the seedfinder site, where they talk about the trich density. "The small and numerous bracteas are covered with a big amount of trichomes full of THC, carrying even 92 trichomes in some bracteas by mm2."

Whew dogies, wot?

Can't wait to taste the fugly ucker. :slide:

Nice Gray! How many days did it go? I've been thinking about giving destroyer a go, I found it on a seedbank then found out they don't ship to the U.S. Does anyone have a recommendation of a seedbank that 1. takes credit/debit cards or paypal 2. Has the European breeders and 3. Ships to the U.S.?

I've always had good luck with the "Big A" and they still give 10% off for coupon code "420". That being said, I'd wait a few more days. They always have great specials around the first of the month AND we're about to get to all the 4/20 sales!!! :yahoo:

Nice Gray! How many days did it go? I've been thinking about giving destroyer a go, I found it on a seedbank then found out they don't ship to the U.S. Does anyone have a recommendation of a seedbank that 1. takes credit/debit cards or paypal 2. Has the European breeders and 3. Ships to the U.S.?

I let this one go 88 days. The breeder says 12-14 weeks, so that's on the short end, but if it had been in better shape I would have let it go another week at least. These trichs are pretty clear despite the dry conditions.

I got mine from CannaPot. :bongrip:

Destroyer was dry enough to test, so I loaded up the pipe. :bong:

And yup, after three hits I can affirm that it's gonna be a good crop. :yummy: On the Chimp scale it easily reaches the HOIA level - a very firm rush that hangs on. Yeah, very nice!

:thumb:

I'm always kind of surprised that more people don't run Destroyer. Its genetics are fabulous, and it's been worked long enough to be fairly well behaved by now. CBG is serious about what they do and they've been around awhile.

I'll have a better idea of taste when it's dry in a couple more days but I'm impressed with the punch!

:bongrip::slide:

I waa leaning more towards Golden Tiger, but Destroyer sounds quite good too.

I let this one go 88 days. The breeder says 12-14 weeks, so that's on the short end, but if it had been in better shape I would have let it go another week at least. These trichs are pretty clear despite the dry conditions.

I got mine from CannaPot. :bongrip:
:thanks: I just ordered from them and it was easy. I picked up Destroyer, Skunk #1 and Black Widow.

Back
Top Bottom