Greetings Ganja Guru's

R4v3n

420 Member
Hello to all!

Just finishing my first grow and thought id say hi. I'll probably be growing a heck of a lot more in the future, and this site has been a great help already.

I have 3x Northern Lights x Big Bud autos in week 10, just waiting for the trichomes to get that amber hint before I chop them. I was new so I didn't do much in the way of LST or add as much nutrients as I should have so they are stunted, but the few bends I did give them showed amazing growth on a couple of colas. So its bend city for the next batch of 420 seeds I just bought, Amnesia, and Bruce Banner autos, very excited about starting them too.

So anyway, Hi to everyone with those talented green thumbs.

Raven.

Welcome to 420 Magazine @R4v3n

Do you have any images you would like to share?
What type of growing would you like to learn?

Here's some helpful info: Welcome New Members - Please Read Before Posting

Here is some information if you would like to start a grow journal How to Make a Grow Journal

If you want to see want other growers are doing, here's that link.

This is where you place your grow journal.

Journals in Progress: Current and Ongoing

And, after you have over 50 posts you can vote and enter our contests to win free grow stuff from our sponsors.

420 Contests: Win Cool 420 Prizes

Stay safe, and grow well my friend,

Tok..

Hello to all!

Just finishing my first grow and thought id say hi. I'll probably be growing a heck of a lot more in the future, and this site has been a great help already.

I have 3x Northern Lights x Big Bud autos in week 10, just waiting for the trichomes to get that amber hint before I chop them. I was new so I didn't do much in the way of LST or add as much nutrients as I should have so they are stunted, but the few bends I did give them showed amazing growth on a couple of colas. So its bend city for the next batch of 420 seeds I just bought, Amnesia, and Bruce Banner autos, very excited about starting them too.

Raven.
Welcome to 420magazine my friend :welcome:

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

Hello to all!

Raven.
Hi R4v3n
I just started my first journal on this site at the beginning of the month so my autoflowers are about 29 days old now. For the first time Im doing a proper LST on them and you might enjoy watching. It seems to be working wildly. The plants took off overnight after I bent them over, now Im working on bringing all the bud sites forward and tucking leaves under to give the sites more light.

Cola.jpg
NLxBB.jpg
week 3'ish.jpg

Some photos, flowers were pretty airy, got around an ounce total, and yes It's pure Couch lock. I harvested in the milky stage to try and avoid that, but yyyyeah lol.

I'll take any help I can get Stonecrusher thank you, imma gonna LST the hell out of the next batch. Amnesia auto, and Bruce Banner auto are at 3cm now. Which was the perfect time for my pH tester to die, so now I'm rushing one from amazon, an Apera pH tester $50, hope it does the job? My biggest mistakes were probably pH related?

pH pen.jpg

Cola.jpg
NLxBB.jpg
week 3'ish.jpg

Some photos, flowers were pretty airy, got around an ounce total, and yes It's pure Couch lock. I harvested in the milky stage to try and avoid that, but yyyyeah lol.

I'll take any help I can get Stonecrusher thank you, imma gonna LST the hell out of the next batch. Amnesia auto, and Bruce Banner auto are at 3cm now. Which was the perfect time for my pH tester to die, so now I'm rushing one from amazon, an Apera pH tester $50, hope it does the job? My biggest mistakes were probably pH related?

pH pen.jpg
I get it. My outdoor grow turned out a little light last summer and It is kind of a bummer after the time and effort spent.
Im no expert on LST but have done lots of research and find that there are quite a few proponents of training autos by bending them over at about week 4. The simplest technique is just use a garden staple or a tie to the side of the pot and bend it right over. I also massaged the stems for a couple of days before doing this to get them soft an pliabe. One member here pointed out to keep the main stem a little above horizontal or it can stop growing.
I can definitely say my plants went bananas after I did the training. Almost overnight they seem to have doubled in size!
As for PH I started to mess with it, but im in soil and my tap water comes out around 7.2. Despite lots of comments I quit worrying about it and there was no noticeable difference.

Heyheyhey so when you do the stem bending, you do it at 4 weeks? I want to try this training method with the banana jealousy 😁
Hi yes I did my stem bending at around day 28 from sprouting. The plant was about 4 nodes tall and also near the edge of the 5 gal cloth pot when bent over.

Back
Top Bottom