GrizzWalds - Aussie Indoor/Outdoor - Choose Your Own Adventure

Those fair dinkum Thai fighters are awesome... Don't mess with a Thai, cos they're all crazy and trained! So fast.. Mate's married to a Thai... She's awesome; great cook, but don't piss her off!

Grizzwalds - Coco/Perlite - LEDs - One Grow After the Other

That's my favourite food been to Thailand . Mad fun place never sleeps Bangkok night life was a blast

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

I had a good Thai friend when I was in Delhi he was not used to Indian culture an he was well always ,, saving some one from a merciless street seller or doing Thai massage ,, funny thing he was sooo pretty first time I met him we thought he was a she :) But he was no sissy in fact a handy guy to have around in Delhi after dark :) ,, This journal moves so fast ,,Thanks for the memory’s an have a great weed end :thumb:

Have to say the Joanna Jedrzejczyk/Claudia Gadelha fight last night was worth the watch. Quite the show. I find most of the fights lack a certain something...this one was worth the watch...didnt even fast forward through it

Grizzbook

Lazy single update.. All girls are going along well... Sour d, morning day 10 (taken last night) seems to be spreading and stretching a little, a really nice stretch, should be a good looking hedge once in full bloom...

image37168.jpg

image37167.jpg

They look awesome.. Comin along nice and even. Gonna be a few flowers here soon..!

I've met a few in the boxing game but not because of boxing.. Used to play footy with Craig trotters brother.. Footy with mick canavans son. Dave Russell used to pick me up after work and take me to training.. Bloke I worked for was good mate with Paul Murdoch.. Been to a few fights, mainly Knox. Saw moody fight Danny green, that wasn't a good night...

Hey Grizz, all good? My girl plays football (soccer), very popular for girls around here, and very competitive. Funny to read last entry, went to primary school with the Trotters (maybe different ones, who knows) and Dave Russell was a bouncer at my local, small world.

Spent a few nights at the barrel bar in younger days.. Would get a six pack at end of night and watch the brawls.. Early-mid 90's.

Maybe he was just visiting, but I saw him a lot at the middle in the gully.

he lives/lived in gully.. I worked on mountain hwy, in a factory, he'd pick me up on way through.. My family all from gully/ mountain gate..

Scary shit Grizz, mountain gate sound familiar?

How this.. Nan lived three houses up from soccer field on Holme st..

That would be Holme road, at the risk of identifying myself, I was at the other end.

Small world, lol... Classic... Nan was there forever. house is probably units now, died 10 or so ago..

I go back sometimes, show the kids, you know. Place is different, but still the same.

Plants look good do you use a level on them they are so flat across the top.
Check this nug out it literally smells like mouldy socks I gave a nug to a neighbor two places over and he reciprocated with this thing I am scared to try it.
bf5cc825132c0951fe3ef540b41f5542.jpg

Back
Top Bottom