GrizzWalds - Aussie Indoor/Outdoor - Choose Your Own Adventure

About to do a photo update.. No smell yet, in tent a little, more during middle of veg...

420-magazine-mobile1681153334.jpg
My girls are starting there first lst gym session

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Morning day 11 of 12-12.
Bubba Kush.. Just started flowering..

image37181.jpg

image37182.jpg

Sour Diesel

image37180.jpg

image37179.jpg

Vegging girls
Veneno

image37174.jpg

image37175.jpg

Grizzly Purple Kush

image37176.jpg

image37177.jpg

Poor photo of sour d,but she's all green now, alive and growing..

image37178.jpg

Nice mate... Healthy green...

Nice!

Far out Grizz
I swear when i was last around here your journal was still in 100's of pages haha teach me to slack off.
Plants are going great and i was shocked after my last look at bubba kush to what she is now she really did take off and that venemos leaves are looking nice and fat!
All is looking nice though man :thumb:

Hey Dennise.. Been thinking about you... Going through the ringer... I really hope all goes well... Don't be scared (holding your hand)... Love you more...

: 19 : isn't laying down laughing dude, it's welcome... Lots of inappropriate welcomes throughout the threads now :rofl:

Laughing dudes back... I'm sure that was welcome yesterday, unless it's all scrambled on my phone, in that case ingnore this and pervious message :welcome: only joking :rofl:
Just opened mail from yesterday, bugger (Aussie for D'oh not the 'from behind' meaning) notice from the licence and roads. Either licence revoked for three months or keep for 12 months but one traffic offensive and its lost for 6 months.. Don't know what to do.. Not sure if cops come around and pick up your license or have to take it to police station? I lost it once before, 13 years ago but never realised. Got a letter one day to inform me that my license suspension was up, I'd been driving the whole time, lol.. anybody know what the go is, do they pick it up or I hand it in, or is it just suspended? If I didn't go to the city for three months, I could do without the license easy here, as long as the cops aren't aware it's suspended..

Here it is all automatic. Doubt you would need to hand it in. Call vic roads... I'd go revoked for three months. Get it out of the way.. You could still drive if you need to; just be careful and don't get another ticket for a while..

Back
Top Bottom