GrizzWalds - Aussie Indoor/Outdoor - Choose Your Own Adventure

Make sure there's no mould on there, tell us how she smokes.. Who's got first go on the name... Actually I think we could all do our own variations of smell socks, lol or mouldy wet tinier feet... Haha red, I was just getting uncomfortable looking at photo how right sides coming up a little, I'm going to tie that side down half inch, lol...

:rofl:

I forgot to say.. Last week I transplanted the fried sour d.. No roots.. Tiny miniscule little ball off her end but that was it. I don't know how she was living, well she barely was.. Day later she was all yellow/crusty.. Five days later she's green growing leaves..

Great to see you Dennise... :circle-of-love:

Plants look good do you use a level on them they are so flat across the top.
Check this nug out it literally smells like mouldy socks I gave a nug to a neighbor two places over and he reciprocated with this thing I am scared to try it.
bf5cc825132c0951fe3ef540b41f5542.jpg
LO fukn L !hahahahahahahahahahahGaha hahaha just made my day , classic

Plants look good do you use a level on them they are so flat across the top.
Check this nug out it literally smells like mouldy socks I gave a nug to a neighbor two places over and he reciprocated with this thing I am scared to try it.
bf5cc825132c0951fe3ef540b41f5542.jpg

:high-five:

Redmud, I was with daughter all day, kinda skipped over the reading your post.. Trying to be polite, I didn't realise a "friend" gave it to you for pay back.. Did you hit him? :rofl: might be something nice under there with a trim, hopefully, lol... Sometimes it's better just to take the tener and buy a piece of fish and a can of coke, lol...

Oh you poor thing... It's not getting any cheaper..

Redmud, I was with daughter all day, kinda skipped over the reading your post.. Trying to be polite, I didn't realise a "friend" gave it to you for pay back.. Did you hit him? :rofl: might be something nice under there with a trim, hopefully, lol... Sometimes it's better just to take the tener and buy a piece of fish and a can of coke, lol...
I was being polite too when i took the nug it looks moldy but i haven't ever seen moldy bud lol

Back
Top Bottom