Grow Journal #1

Thanks guys. Built this today at work it's gonna fit thru canopy so I can mount the scope. Also some bud shots day 43 can you tell which is the blue dream? Lol. I'm hoping peyote will turn purple it has the genetics for it

Attachments

• IMG_20200127_161047447.jpg
    IMG_20200127_161047447.jpg
    817.7 KB · Views: 34
  • IMG_20200127_161032356.jpg
    IMG_20200127_161032356.jpg
    863.6 KB · Views: 25
  • IMG_20200127_161007607.jpg
    IMG_20200127_161007607.jpg
    1,009.6 KB · Views: 26
  • IMG_20200127_160957152.jpg
    IMG_20200127_160957152.jpg
    869.8 KB · Views: 32
  • IMG_20200127_090936772.jpg
    IMG_20200127_090936772.jpg
    516.5 KB · Views: 29
  • IMG_20200127_084742356.jpg
    IMG_20200127_084742356.jpg
    560.9 KB · Views: 30
I like to start when I enter the flower window. Usually 7 weeks.

I recently stumbled onto a post @InTheShed has in his signature about macro pics and realized I was going overkill with my magnification. I grabbed my daughters 10x magnifying glass and it’s getting the job done lol.
Hmm I have the loupe, magnifying glass I may try if my stand doesn't work.

Hey guys so I'm on week 6. When do y'all think I should start checking trichomes? I'm going to have to snip samples in order to get a good shot. I don't wanna snip every day up until harvest. I'd rather close that gap and start snipping around week 8. Two of the plants have unknown harvest dates. @MrSauga @Billpopy79 @Silverfox125 @GHempster
It's really hard to go by what the breeder states... it'll get you close but I've seen them off by weeks as well. So the more pics you can post for us we can give you a better idea of when to start taking a sample.
I love the safety yellow btw :thumb: Nice job on the stand :)

It's really hard to go by what the breeder states... it'll get you close but I've seen them off by weeks as well. So the more pics you can post for us we can give you a better idea of when to start taking a sample.
I love the safety yellow btw :thumb: Nice job on the stand :)
Thanks it should work pretty decent I think. Gonna try it out later maybe tomorrow. I know for sure the buds aren't ready yet so I'm not in a rush but am curious anyway.

Looking fabulous, buds are coming along really well. you can definitely tell which the blue dream is, lower lights out temps are supposed to help the purples come out.
Thanks bro. Well I'm in Florida so when it gets cold it's not for very long. Seems to be cold enough for the blue dream though.

My friends PC started getting purple right near the end, very pretty when they do.
Been to Florida a few times, hot, humid and sometimes very wet but I've never experienced cold there :thumb:
Nice glad to hear I really hope it turns. Yeah it gets pretty nasty in the summer but we haven't even had a freeze this year. I've never seen snow haha. I definitely would prefer a hot summer over a long winter. The spring and fall months are great here. Ever come down hit me up we can blaze a fatty for sure.

Yeh man :high-five:
I'm definitely a sunshine kinda guy, in the UK our winter lasts far too long.
Snow is fun for about 5 mins then it all gets a bit too cold for me.
Well I don't plan on leaving Florida. If anything I'd move further south like Miami or the keys. If I won a buncha money the first place of visit is the UK though. Check out the castles and old churches. We don't have that cool stuff here.

We got plenty of them, I got this big ass church at the end of my street, it's pretty cool to climb the spiral staircase to the top.
Yeah I've never seen anything like that. I think the oldest building around here is from the 40s. It's pretty amazing the generations of people who've been through there. With swords and shields I'd imagine? I love that stuff, the old King Arthur tales. Get stoned and watch that. Game of thrones stuff. I'd like to see Stonehenge for sure. Anyway I'm medicated heavily I'll quit rambling haha.

Just keep checking trics best you can. Like said above I use Seedbank details as a guide but start checking trics week 7 daily and than I check multiple times per day when in week 8 and 9.

Buds looking awesome nice and frosty great work :thumb:

I am just now experimenting with nutrients (mega crop).

others on here have convinced me flushing is a myth.

you’re making it look easy @mkono87

:high-five:

Nice that's what I was thinking. Maybe flush a few days prior just to get those salts outta there.
Reading the MC thread I don't think you need to flush the salts out, again it shouldn't hurt anything if you choose to.

Back
Top Bottom